- Even now, the 1946 Army-Navy game worth remembering Updated: Feb-06-16 12:59 am
CORAL GABLES, Florida - A few dozen people were gathered inside a small theater for a brunch get-together, the room decorated with all sorts of military accoutrements. Soldiers past and present were there, some in dress uniform, some decades into retirement. They snapped to attention when the nation's colors were presented, recited the Pledge of Allegiance with pride and told stories for hours.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- New BYU coaching staff pleased despite time constraints Updated: Feb-03-16 8:34 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU's greatest accomplishment on signing day may have been holding on to players previously committed to former coach Bronco Mendenhall. Kalani Sitake was hired in late December and his staff was still being put together last week.
- Notre Dame signs 7 DBs to try to shore up secondary Updated: Feb-03-16 3:57 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame, hurt repeatedly this past season by big plays, tried to shore up its secondary by signing seven defensive backs among the 24 recruits added to the roster on Wednesday.
- Kelly says tight end Luatua transferring from Notre Dame Updated: Feb-01-16 8:46 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says tight end Tyler Luatua will transfer at the end of the spring semester.
- A look back at previous No. 1-ranked recruits Updated: Feb-01-16 11:43 am
No matter which school Rashan Gary signs with, he'll have some big expectations to live up to.
- Ben Cahoon named BYU receivers coach Updated: Jan-20-16 3:24 pm
PROVO, Utah - Ben Cahoon has been hired as the new BYU receivers coach, coach Kalani Sitake announced Wednesday.
- Alabama-Clemson joins list of epic title games Updated: Jan-12-16 5:09 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Welcome to the epic national championship club Alabama and Clemson.
- Heat Check: How teams in final Top 25 look for next season Updated: Jan-12-16 4:22 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - It's a pretty simple formula. If you want to win a national championship, have Nick Saban or Urban Meyer coach your team.
- Notre Dame LB Smith to skip senior season, enter NFL draft Updated: Jan-11-16 3:58 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame linebacker Jaylon Smith announced Monday he will skip his final year of eligibility and enter the NFL draft despite sustaining a serious injury to his left knee in the Fiesta Bowl loss to Ohio State.
- Penn St-Miami heads list of national title games in desert Updated: Jan-11-16 10:46 am
PHOENIX - Twenty-nine years ago, the 'bad boys' of No. 1-ranked Miami stepped off the plane in combat fatigues, one-touchdown favorites to beat No. 2 Penn State in the 1987 Fiesta Bowl.