- Huron man killed when motorcycle hits semi-truck trailer Updated: Oct-03-15 2:36 pm
HURON, South Dakota - A 44-year-old Huron man has been killed in a motorcycle crash with a semi-truck.
- Transportation Department gives scholarship to Mines student Updated: Sep-30-15 2:05 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - The state Department of Transportation has awarded a South Dakota School of Mines and Technology student with a scholarship provided by an association of state highway and transportation officials.
- North Dakota Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley won't run for governor Updated: Sep-28-15 6:06 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley announced Monday that he won't seek the Republican endorsement to be North Dakota's next governor.
- 3 dead, 1 injured in 2-vehicle crash in northeastern SD Updated: Sep-28-15 3:41 pm
MINA, South Dakota - Three people are dead and one is seriously injured following a two-vehicle crash in northeastern South Dakota.
- South Dakota officials say hay must be removed from ditches Updated: Sep-28-15 2:15 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Any hay remaining in South Dakota highway ditches after Thursday will be considered illegal.
- Probe of South Dakota deaths partly focused on financials Updated: Sep-23-15 7:51 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - State investigators looking into an apparent murder-suicide involving a family of six are focusing in part on financial issues surrounding the husband, South Dakota's attorney general said Wednesday.
- South Dakota Supreme Court to hold October sessions at USD Updated: Sep-23-15 2:06 am
- Attorney general explains plan to revise campaign laws Updated: Sep-21-15 12:50 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley has released an explanation for a ballot measure to create a publicly funded campaign finance program, require additional disclosure and limit lobbying by state officials after they leave government.
- Attorney general warns of potential hail repair scams Updated: Sep-19-15 3:37 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley is urging South Dakota consumers to use caution when making home and auto repairs as a result of the recent hail storms.
- State to mull limits on restraint, seclusion in SD schools Updated: Sep-16-15 7:27 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - A proposal that would allow schools to physically subdue students only in emergency situations would remove South Dakota from the short list of states that lack regulations governing the use of restraint and seclusion.
- Patrol identifies Rockerville man killed in weekend crash Updated: Sep-14-15 6:41 am
FAULKTON, South Dakota - The South Dakota Highway Patrol has identified a Rockerville man who died in a weekend crash in Faulk County.
- DOT: Hay bales in highway ditches after Oct. 1 are illegal Updated: Sep-10-15 5:53 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Department of Transportation is reminding landowners that any hay remaining in highway ditches after Oct. 1 is illegal.
- AG Jackley warns South Dakotans of 'sextortion' crime online Updated: Sep-10-15 2:25 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley says South Dakota residents should watch out for predators online who use shared sexually explicit photos and videos in blackmail schemes.
- South Dakota Attorney General to give keynote in Chicago Updated: Sep-09-15 2:16 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley will deliver a keynote speech on the role of state attorneys general in policy debates over alcohol at a national conference in Chicago later this week.