- South Dakota Highway Patrol troopers out in force Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Highway Patrol troopers are out in force for a pre-Thanksgiving effort to raise public awareness of traffic laws.
- SD attorney general urges residents to be careful shoppers Updated: Nov-24-15 4:14 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley is urging South Dakota residents to be careful when shopping this holiday season to avoid common mistakes.
- Montana, South Dakota governors make wager on playoff game Updated: Nov-24-15 6:11 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock have a little extra riding on Saturday's Football Championship Subdivision playoff game between South Dakota State University and the University of Montana.
- Fantasy sports lobbyist says games don't qualify as gambling Updated: Nov-18-15 8:09 pm
DEADWOOD, South Dakota - Speaking before state regulators in the historic gambling town of Deadwood on Wednesday, a representative of daily fantasy sports operators under scrutiny nationwide said the industry wants to make it clear: The contests don't constitute gambling under South Dakota law.
- Injured trooper thanking those who have helped him recover Updated: Nov-18-15 3:50 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - A South Dakota Highway Patrol trooper recovering from injuries sustained during a traffic stop assault near Rapid City issued a statement on thanking those who have helped him on his road to recovery.
- ND patrol grows mustaches to support injured SD trooper Updated: Nov-15-15 2:03 am
- Hartford businessman appointed to South Dakota House seat Updated: Nov-12-15 10:40 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard has appointed Hartford businessman Wayne Steinhauer to a vacant District 9 seat in the state House.
- Ruling clears Oglala Lakota County residents for jury duty Updated: Nov-10-15 3:54 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - South Dakota's Supreme Court has tossed out a judicial order that for years excluded residents of Oglala Lakota County from serving on juries.
- State trooper injured in traffic stop released from hospital Updated: Nov-07-15 9:44 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - A South Dakota Highway Patrol trooper has been released from the hospital after sustaining injuries from an assault during a traffic stop near Rapid City.
- Weekend crash on I-90 near Wall kills 1, injures 4 others Updated: Nov-02-15 7:37 pm
WALL, South Dakota - A one-vehicle crash on Interstate 90 near Wall over the weekend killed one man and injured four others from St. Louis.
- Injured trooper to be honored during Rapid City hockey game Updated: Oct-31-15 2:16 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A South Dakota Highway Patrol trooper recovering from last weekend's assault will be honored Saturday during a Rapid City Rush hockey game.
- Family of injured patrol trooper thanks public for support Updated: Oct-29-15 12:33 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The family of a South Dakota Highway Patrol trooper who is recovering after a weekend assault has released a statement thanking the public for support.
- Bond set for 4 suspects in assault of Highway Patrol trooper Updated: Oct-28-15 7:24 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Bond has been set for four Washington state residents charged in the assault of a South Dakota Highway Patrol trooper.
- About $33K found in vehicle stopped by assaulted SD trooper Updated: Oct-26-15 7:25 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Approximately $33,000 was found in the vehicle that was pulled over by a South Dakota Highway Patrol trooper who was then assaulted, law enforcement authorities said Monday.