- 5 Things to Know in Florida for July 3 Updated: Jul-02-15 6:28 pm
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- South Florida pair accused of stealing $250K from Tires Plus Updated: Jul-02-15 6:49 am
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Authorities say a Fort Lauderdale man stole more than $250,000 from Tire Plus stores while working as a district manager for the company.
- Florida Gov., Cabinet agree to settle police-firing lawsuit Updated: Jun-23-15 7:38 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott and the three elected members of the Cabinet formally agreed on Tuesday to settle a lawsuit that contended they bypassed the state's Sunshine Law.
- Ethics panel: Ex-lieutenant governor broke state law Updated: Jun-10-15 5:50 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida ethics panel concluded that former Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll likely broke the state's ethics law after failing to disclose money paid to a company she controlled.
- Man wants charges filed against officer who kicked him Updated: Jun-10-15 2:54 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - A South Florida banker who is shown on a video being kicked repeatedly by an Orlando police officer while he is sitting passively on a street curb asked on Wednesday that criminal charges to be filed against the officers involved.