- Hernandez struggles in 10th, D-backs lose 6-4 to Dodgers Updated: Jul-01-15 3:06 am
PHOENIX - David Hernandez's arm feels fine. It's location he's having a problem with in his return from Tommy John surgery.
- Grandal's 4 RBIs lift Dodgers to 6-4 win over D-backs in 10 Updated: Jul-01-15 2:50 am
PHOENIX - Yasmani Grandal heard all the negative comments after he arrived in Los Angeles - about his recovery from knee surgery, his ability to handle the pressure of playing for the Dodgers, being the centerpiece of a trade for Matt Kemp.
- Right-leaning McCain comes up short in foul ball bid Updated: Jul-01-15 1:33 am
PHOENIX - The ball from the left and John McCain leaned to the right.
- Murphy back, Cuddyer hurt in Mets' 1-0 loss to Cubs Updated: Jul-01-15 12:00 am
NEW YORK - On the night Daniel Murphy returned to New York's lineup, the Mets' faltering offense might have lost another bat.
- Bullpen blows 4-run lead, Dodgers lose 10-6 to Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-30-15 3:48 am
PHOENIX - Mike Bolsinger was so sick he couldn't pitch past the fourth inning. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly didn't feel good, either, for a much different reason.
- Dodgers pitcher Mike Bolsinger leaves with flu-like symptoms Updated: Jun-29-15 11:50 pm
PHOENIX - Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Mike Bolsinger left his start Monday night after four innings due to flu-like symptoms, the club announced during the game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Sputtering without Stanton, Marlins lose to Dodgers, 2-0 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:51 pm
MIAMI - Without Giancarlo Stanton, the Miami Marlins couldn't muster much against Zack Greinke.
- Greinke pitches into 8th inning, Dodgers blank Marlins 2-0 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:50 pm
MIAMI - To earn his first win since May 5, all Zack Greinke needed was a lead.
- Marlins' slugger Stanton undergoes surgery on broken hand Updated: Jun-28-15 5:25 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton underwent surgery Sunday on his broken left hand, and the timetable for his return remains four to six weeks.
- Dodgers reliever Rodriguez has setback with elbow injury Updated: Jun-27-15 3:15 pm
MIAMI - Los Angeles Dodgers left-hander Paco Rodriguez has had a setback in his recovery from elbow tendinitis and needs surgery that will sideline him for an additional eight to 10 weeks.
- Brett Anderson pitches Dodgers past slumping Marlins 7-1 Updated: Jun-26-15 11:22 pm
MIAMI - Brett Anderson kept the ball down, as usual. And sometimes he didn't let the Miami Marlins hit it at all.
- Baseball squad makes history with first openly gay pro Updated: Jun-26-15 2:16 am
SONOMA, California - Baseball history was made in Northern California wine country Thursday night when the sport's first active professional player to come out as gay pitched a shutout before an enthusiastic crowd that seemed more impressed with his performance than his role as a pioneer.
- Lester chased after 4 innings as Cubs lose to Dodgers 4-0 Updated: Jun-25-15 7:53 pm
CHICAGO - Jon Lester's first season with the Chicago Cubs is not going as planned.
- Featherston's single lifts Angels over Astros 2-1 in 13 Updated: Jun-24-15 9:48 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Taylor Featherston's first game-ending hit in the majors came against his hometown team in the heat of a pennant race.
- Dodgers OF Puig scratched due to callous on left hand Updated: Jun-24-15 8:42 pm
CHICAGO - Los Angeles Dodgers slugger Yasiel Puig has been scratched because of an open callous on his left hand.
- Fan makes great catch over tarp while holding baby Updated: Jun-24-15 12:00 pm
CHICAGO - Two of the National League's best teams faced off at Wrigley Field on Tuesday night, and a fan sitting in the front row stole the show.
- Maddon, Friedman catch up before Cubs host Dodgers Updated: Jun-23-15 1:11 am
CHICAGO - A year ago, Joe Maddon and Andrew Friedman were in the middle of a miserable start for the Tampa Bay Rays. Fast forward to Monday night, and Maddon and Friedman were catching up in foul territory at Wrigley Field, and the Rays were in Florida.
- Lights problem causes delay in Dodgers-Cubs at Wrigley Field Updated: Jun-22-15 10:27 pm
CHICAGO - The lights at Wrigley Field flickered in the bottom of the sixth inning, prompting an odd scene when Cubs manager Joe Maddon repeatedly came out of the dugout to talk to the umpires during a 10-minute delay.
- Dodgers RHP Peralta activated off disabled list Updated: Jun-22-15 8:12 pm
CHICAGO - The Los Angeles Dodgers have activated right-hander Joel Peralta from the disabled list and recalled left-hander Ian Thomas from Triple-A Oklahoma City.
- Dodgers rout Lincecum in 10-2 win over Giants Updated: Jun-22-15 12:54 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Dodgers hammered Tim Lincecum early and Yusmeiro Petit often on the way to one of their best offensive displays of the season.
- Arruebarrena suspension cut to 30 days Updated: Jun-19-15 1:39 pm
NEW YORK - The suspension of Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Erisbel Arruebarrena has been cut to 30 days and he is to report Friday to the team's complex in Glendale, Arizona.
- Rangers lose 1-0 to Dodgers on Kela's balk in 9th Updated: Jun-19-15 3:11 am
- Dodgers score on 9th-inning balk by Kela to beat Rangers 1-0 Updated: Jun-19-15 2:23 am
LOS ANGELES - One rookie pulled one of the oldest tricks in the book against another, and it worked out for the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday night.
- Kershaw gives up HR to Gallo as Dodgers lose 5-3 to Rangers Updated: Jun-18-15 3:17 am
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw's first matchup with 21-year-old Texas Rangers slugger Joey Gallo was a mixed bag: strikeout, home run, strikeout.
- Chirinos game-ending HR for Rangers in 3-2 win over Dodgers Updated: Jun-16-15 11:41 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas Rangers catcher Robinson Chirinos had to quickly forget about the pitch he called in the top of the ninth inning.