- Dodgers' pitcher Ravin given 80-game drug suspension Updated: May-02-16 7:40 pm
NEW YORK - Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Josh Ravin was suspended Monday for 80 games following a positive test under Major League Baseball's drug program.
- Kershaw: 3-hitter, 14 Ks, RBI single, Dodgers top Pads 1-0 Updated: May-01-16 9:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Dodgers desperately needed a stopper to end their six-game losing streak. Up stepped Clayton Kershaw, with his arm and bat.
- Pomeranz gives up RBI single to Kershaw, Padres fan 14 times Updated: May-01-16 9:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Drew Pomeranz did just fine for the San Diego Padres, giving up just three hits over seven innings.
- Dodgers end April with 6-game skid, tie for NL West lead Updated: May-01-16 2:29 am
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers ended April with a six-game losing streak, and yet still find themselves tied for the division lead despite an offense that has sputtered badly under first-year manager Dave Roberts.
- Brewers turn triple play against Marlins Updated: Apr-29-16 9:46 pm
- Marlins' sweep overshadowed by Gordon's PED suspension Updated: Apr-29-16 2:46 am
LOS ANGELES - Dee Gordon celebrated with the Miami Marlins following a huge four-game sweep.
- Dodgers radio announcers Monday and Steiner sign new deals Updated: Apr-28-16 2:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Dodgers broadcasters Rick Monday and Charley Steiner have signed multi-year deals to continue their 12-year partnership on the team's flagship radio station.
- Donnie Baseball returns to LA with no hard feelings Updated: Apr-25-16 10:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Don Mattingly sat in his usual spot on the top of the dugout bench. Except he was wearing a black hat and jersey with a multi-colored 'M' on the front.
- Utley's RBI double lifts Dodgers to 12-10 win over Rockies Updated: Apr-24-16 9:41 pm
DENVER - The Los Angeles Dodgers have been playing at Coors Field long enough to know that no lead is safe.
- Kenta Maeda off to sensational start on mound for Dodgers Updated: Apr-24-16 4:00 pm
DENVER - Kenta Maeda is pitching out of this world.
- Don Drysdale's 1963 World Series ring sells for $110K Updated: Apr-24-16 3:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Don Drysdale's 1963 World Series championship ring with the Los Angeles Dodgers sold for $110,111 in an auction of the late Hall of Fame pitcher's memorabilia.
- Braves say don't call error on Turner Field's infield yet Updated: Apr-22-16 7:14 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves say it's too early to judge the condition of the playing field at Turner Field, which holds a big early lead for having the most errors for any stadium in the majors.
- Grandal's double in 10th gives Dodgers 2-1 win over Braves Updated: Apr-21-16 5:23 pm
ATLANTA - Clayton Kershaw didn't have his best stuff. Even tried a blooper pitch.
- Dodgers call up LHP Avilan to replace RHP Coleman Updated: Apr-21-16 11:31 am
- Maeda, Dodgers beat Giants 3-1 with Pederson's 2-run HR Updated: Apr-18-16 12:29 am
LOS ANGELES - Joc Pederson got off to an extremely hot start last season, hitting 20 home runs with 40 RBIs in his first 77 games and making the All-Star team in his first full big league campaign.
- Correction: Jackie Robinson Day story Updated: Apr-16-16 1:21 pm
In a story April 15 about Jackie Robinson Day, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Robinson was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1972. He was inducted in 1962.
- Stripling strong again, Dodgers rally for win over D-backs Updated: Apr-15-16 2:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Dodgers rookie Ross Stripling has pitched brilliantly in his first two big league starts - and gotten two no-decisions for it.
- Yasiel Puig makes clever moves in Dodgers' loss Updated: Apr-12-16 8:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - First, Yasiel Puig stuck out his right hand to avoid Jean Segura's outstretched glove resting on second base. Then Puig whipped his left hand around to touch the bag and the umpire signaled safe.
- Jackie Robinson's Brooklyn Dodgers contract on view in NYC Updated: Apr-12-16 2:47 pm
NEW YORK - Jackie Robinson's contract with the Brooklyn Dodgers that broke Major League Baseball's color barrier is on public view in New York and soon in other places, as well.
- Brewers, Reds have hopeful opening weeks in transition years Updated: Apr-12-16 2:08 am
MILWAUKEE - Whether contender or assumed also-ran, baseball teams share at least one sentiment at the beginning of every season.
- Panik's big hit caps Giants' 9-6 comeback win over Dodgers Updated: Apr-10-16 8:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With a lineup full of capable hitters, the San Francisco Giants have shown this first week that an early deficit is far from an insurmountable obstacle. Even a five-run hole before they come to bat.
- Stripling's father thanks Dave Roberts for concern about son Updated: Apr-09-16 7:10 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ross Stripling's emotional father sought out Dave Roberts in the hotel lobby Saturday morning and thanked him from the heart.
- Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford goes on DL with back injury Updated: Apr-09-16 3:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Los Angeles Dodgers have placed outfielder Carl Crawford on the 15-day disabled list because of a lingering lower back injury.
- After Stripling pulled with no-hitter, Giants' Brown homers Updated: Apr-09-16 12:32 am
- Vin Scully Avenue is now the main street into Dodger Stadium Updated: Apr-08-16 6:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - Vin Scully Avenue is the new main street into Dodger Stadium.