- Kansas St escapes with 68-66 win over South Carolina St Updated: Nov-29-15 6:19 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bruce Weber and Justin Edwards stood some 30 feet apart, one calling out a defensive play and the other waiting to attempt a free throw, but replayed the same scenario over and over again in their own heads.
- Wisconsin's offense stumbles in 65-48 loss to No. 7 Oklahoma Updated: Nov-29-15 5:57 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Wisconsin posted one of its worst offensive performances of the Bo Ryan era on Sunday, a 65-48 loss to No. 7 Oklahoma.
- Spangler leads No. 7 Oklahoma past Wisconsin 65-48 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:40 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's first three games featured a fast tempo and lots of points from senior guard Buddy Hield.
- Strong second half leads No. 4 Iowa State past Illinois Updated: Nov-28-15 10:36 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - With Illinois and No. 4 Iowa State trading the lead for most of Saturday's championship game in the Emerald Coast Classic, Cyclones guard Monte Norris decided with 10:51 remaining to try and deliver a knockout punch.
- Texas Tech rallies to hand Hawaii its first loss, 82-74 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:47 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Hawaii was gouging Texas Tech off the dribble, building up a double-digit first-half lead.
- Miles, Jr. leads West Virginia over San Diego State 72-50 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:31 am
LAS VEGAS - After advancing to the championship game of the Las Vegas Invitational with a semifinal win over Richmond on Thanksgiving night, one would think West Virginia would be elated.
- McKay scores 23 to lead No. 4 Iowa State past Virginia Tech Updated: Nov-27-15 11:58 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - Jameel McKay had one of his best games at Iowa State in front of his former coach.
- Oklahoma St. shoots past Long Beach St. for 2nd time, 79-73 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:41 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Leyton Hammonds scored 20 points off the bench and hot-shooting Oklahoma State earned its second win over Long Beach State in five days, 79-73 Friday night.
- LeVert scores 19, Michigan outlasts Texas 78-72 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-27-15 10:21 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Michigan coach John Beilein doesn't want his team to rely too heavily on Caris LeVert.
- Prince 25 points for Baylor in 94-72 win over Arkansas State Updated: Nov-27-15 4:24 pm
WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Scott Drew called a timeout early in the second half after what had been a 24-point lead was trimmed to seven by Arkansas State.
- Texas holds onto early lead, beats Washington 82-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:15 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas is still far away from where it wants to be this season.
- Williams leads West Virginia past Richmond 67-59 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:45 pm
LAS VEGAS - West Virginia couldn't seem to shake Richmond Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational, and desperately needed a turning point to seize momentum.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt falls short at Maui, 70-63 to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Nov-26-15 2:07 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - For 2 1-2 games Vanderbilt never trailed in the Maui Jim Maui Invitational. Then No. 5 Kansas put the Commodores on the short end of the score for the final 20 minutes and won the tournament for a second time.
- Kansas freshman Diallo cleared to play beginning Dec. 1 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:59 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Cheick Diallo was sitting next to Bill Self, the coach he can now play for, and it was a close call as to whose smile was broader.
- No. 5 Kansas beats No. 19 Vanderbilt 70-63 for Maui title Updated: Nov-26-15 1:40 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Wayne Selden Jr. and Frank Mason III quickly hatched a plan for sharing the MVP award at the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- House's 19 helps No. 25 Texas A&M past Texas 84-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M came to the Bahamas this week wanting to be tested by the kind of games it may eventually face in March.
- Trent scores 19, TCU beats Illinois State 71-60 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:33 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Malique Trent scored 19 points, Vladimir Brodziansky had 16 points and nine rebounds, and TCU beat Illinois State 71-60 on Wednesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- No. 9 Tar Heels use late surge to down Kansas State, 80-70 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams runs a drill in practice designed to mimic exactly what the Tar Heels faced against Kansas State, an eight-point deficit in the closing minutes.
- No. 5 Kansas has no trouble beating UCLA 92-73 at Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 1:20 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Kansas gave itself a nice, easy path to the championship game of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- Hield sends No. 7 Oklahoma to 96-63 win over Incarnate Word Updated: Nov-24-15 11:48 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield is on a pretty neat pace: nearly a point per minute.
- Texas-Rio Grande finishes strong, beats SE Missouri 83-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:49 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Shaquille Hines scored 23 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out seven assists as Texas-Rio Grande Valley took control in the second half to beat Southeast Missouri State 83-74 on Tuesday night.
- Rhode Island tops TCU 66-60 in Cancun Challenge Updated: Nov-24-15 9:24 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Rhode Island used some big shots and tough defense in the final stretch to post a 66-60 victory over TCU on Tuesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- No. 5 Kansas crushes Chaminade 123-72 in Maui Invitational Updated: Nov-24-15 2:18 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Kansas doesn't seem to understand that you're supposed to treat your host well.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-24-15 12:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.