- West Virginia forward Jonathan Holton reinstated to team Updated: Feb-11-16 7:28 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Suspended West Virginia forward Jonathan Holton has been reinstated to the team.
- No. 14 Iowa State falls 85-82 in OT to Texas Tech Updated: Feb-11-16 12:56 am
LUBBOCK, Texas - Iowa State coach Steve Prohm saw small details that led to the 14th-ranked Cyclones' 85-82 loss to Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech upsets No. 14 Iowa State 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-16 12:32 am
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech coach Tubby Smith knew how a big 3-pointer he got from sophomore guard Keenan Evans.
- Freeman, Prince lead No. 21 Baylor past K-State, 82-72 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:12 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Al Freeman and Taurean Prince couldn't have been much more efficient for Baylor on Wednesday night.
- No. 10 West Virginia falls to No. 6 Kansas, 75-65 Updated: Feb-09-16 10:31 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - West Virginia had an opportunity to make some history at Kansas.
- No. 6 Kansas beats No. 10 West Virginia, 75-65 Updated: Feb-09-16 9:54 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Landen Lucas rarely gets much credit for the work he does for Kansas, mainly because the blue-collar forward earns his minutes with rebounding and defense rather than offense.
- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas Updated: Feb-09-16 4:08 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Texas isn't celebrating its close call at No. 3 Oklahoma.
- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas Updated: Feb-09-16 4:07 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield had done just about everything this season. He did the ultimate Monday night.
- Parrish, TCU top Oklahoma St 63-56, snap 7-game Big 12 skid Updated: Feb-08-16 10:36 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brandon Parrish wasn't discouraged by another poor percentage at halftime for the worst-shooting team in the Big 12.
- Villanova latest No. 1 in AP poll; 6th top team this season Updated: Feb-08-16 3:34 pm
Villanova joined an exclusive club Monday. The Wildcats are now among the 57 schools to have been ranked No. 1 in The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- No. 15 Baylor falls to No. 14 West Virginia 80-69 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:03 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Poor shooting in the second half cost No. 15 Baylor a chance to turn the top of the Big 12 standings into a tossup.
- No. 14 West Virginia beats No. 15 Baylor 80-69 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:45 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - With a little help, West Virginia has scratched its way into sole possession of first place in the tough Big 12.
- Grand Canyon rallies to beat UT-Rio Grande Valley 64-58 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:59 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Joshua Braun scored 20 points and Grand Canyon rode a monster second half to beat Texas Rio Grande Valley 64-58 Saturday night and snapped a two-game skid.
- No. 1 Oklahoma loses 80-69 at Kansas State Updated: Feb-06-16 10:28 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - No one has been able to stop Oklahoma's Buddy Hield this season.
- Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:41 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Wesley Iwundu scored 22 points, freshman reserve Dean Wade had 17 and Kansas State upset top-ranked Oklahoma 80-69 on Saturday night to shake up the Big 12 race once again.
- Felix scores 20 to lead Texas over Texas Tech 69-59 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:12 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Longhorns keep rolling along. Next stop: right up the road at No. 1 Oklahoma.
- Big 2nd half from Niang leads Iowa St. over Okla. St. 64-59 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:43 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Georges Niang scored 16 of his 18 points in the second half and had nine rebounds to help lead No. 13 Iowa State to a 64-59 victory over Oklahoma State on Saturday.
- Ellis has double-double for No. 7 Kansas in 75-56 win at TCU Updated: Feb-06-16 3:54 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Devonte Graham dived to the floor for a loose ball in a wild sequence that led to a three-point play for Perry Ellis, putting No. 7 Kansas up by 20 points in the first half.
- Iowa State suspends Jameel McKay for violating team rules Updated: Feb-06-16 9:03 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa State star Jameel McKay has been suspended indefinitely for violating team rules.
- Utah Valley rolls to 88-77 win over Texas-Rio Grande Valley Updated: Feb-04-16 11:04 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Marcel Davis scored 23 points to lead Utah Valley to an 88-77 win over Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Thursday night.
- Williams layup lifts Texas Tech over Oklahoma State in OT Updated: Feb-04-16 12:52 am
LUBBOCK, Texas - Coming out of a timeout with 11.5 seconds left in overtime, Texas Tech's Devaugntah Williams leaned into teammate Aaron Ross.
- Ellis helps No. 7 Kansas pull away from Kansas State, 77-59 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:13 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self was only slightly happier Wednesday night than Kansas State counterpart Bruce Weber, and the only reason for that was his seventh-ranked Jayhawks had won.
- No. 14 West Virginia beat No. 13 Iowa State 81-76 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:01 am
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State's Hilton Magic seems to be losing some of its power.
- No. 14 West Virginia rallies past No. 13 Iowa State 81-76 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:58 pm
AMES, Iowa - After getting embarrassed at Florida last weekend, a local newspaper ran a headline calling No. 14 West Virginia "Mess Virginia."
- Hield scores 17 as Durant watches; No. 1 Oklahoma beats TCU Updated: Feb-02-16 11:29 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield was just the second-best scorer in the building Tuesday night.