- State police warn motorists to beware of school buses Updated: Aug-03-15 4:05 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana State Police are urging drivers to be aware of the need to stop for school buses as students return back to classrooms following summer break.
- Michigan City officer accused of misconduct, drug possession Updated: Jul-30-15 6:28 am
MICHIGAN CITY, Indiana - A police officer in Michigan City in northern Indiana has been charged with official misconduct and drug possession.
- State Police: Bus in fatal crash hadn't registered for trip Updated: Jul-29-15 4:55 pm
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A church bus that overturned near Indianapolis this week, killing a 6-year-old and injuring several others, lacked a required federal registration needed for its planned out-of-state trip, Indiana State Police said Wednesday.
- Lafayette state trooper honored for lifesaving efforts Updated: Jul-28-15 11:08 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A 10-year veteran of the Indiana State Police has been recognized nationally for his actions saving three people from a burning home.
- Police: Delaware County leads Indiana in reported meth labs Updated: Jul-27-15 10:31 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Delaware County is leading the state by a wide margin in the number of reported methamphetamine labs through the first six months of 2015, registering 119 as of June 30 with its nearest follower, Noble County, having 35, according to Indiana State Police.
- State Police: 2 dead in Parker City murder-suicide Updated: Jul-26-15 9:41 pm
PARKER CITY, Indiana - Authorities are investigating the deaths of two men in an apparent murder-suicide at a central Indiana apartment complex.
- Police: 5 dead in chain-reaction crash on Indiana interstate Updated: Jul-24-15 3:11 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A woman and her two young sons were among five people killed in a fiery chain-reaction crash after a semitrailer hauling a tanker filled with cooking oil slammed into vehicles slowed near a northwestern Indiana construction zone, state police said Friday.
- Police say woman, 2 young sons among 5 killed in I-65 crash Updated: Jul-24-15 2:59 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Indiana State Police say a woman and her two young sons were among five people killed in a chain-reaction crash caused by a semitrailer on Interstate 65 near Lafayette.