- Police: Most fatal motorcycle crashes involve speed, alcohol Updated: Jun-27-16 12:16 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine police say a study of fatal motorcycle crashes in the state last year showed that most happened during the day and involved speed or alcohol.
- Bangor police look for evidence related to 1980 cold case Updated: Jun-24-16 1:57 pm
HERMON, Maine - Police in Maine have been looking for remains related to a 1980 cold case in the Bangor area.
- Inmate who left worksite in Maine is apprehended Updated: Jun-21-16 3:28 pm
KINGSBURY PLANTATION, Maine - Authorities in Maine say an inmate who walked away from a worksite in a rural area has been apprehended.
- Police: Seatbelt saved man's life when he hit house, rolled Updated: Jun-19-16 12:30 pm
FRENCHVILLE, Maine - Maine state police say a seatbelt saved the life of a 21-year-old man who lost control of his car and drove into the corner of a house in Frenchville, then landed upside down.
- Maine police: Massachusetts man had 600 oxycodone tablets Updated: Jun-17-16 4:36 pm
HERMON, Maine - Maine state police say they have arrested a Massachusetts man who had 600 oxycodone tablets he intended to distribute in Penobscot County.
- Police: Maine man nearly decapitated neighbor with machete Updated: Jun-13-16 4:41 pm
ALFRED, Maine - A man called police to accuse his neighbor of stealing alcohol before he nearly decapitated him with a machete and buried his body under a pile of rotting deer carcasses, police said Monday in court documents.
- Police investigating shooting death of man in Wilton, Maine Updated: Jun-01-16 7:44 am
WILTON, Maine - Maine State Police are investigating the shooting death of a man in Wilton.