- Jets activate guard Willie Colon from active-PUP list Updated: Aug-01-15 8:59 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets activated guard Willie Colon from the active/physically unable to perform list, and he participated in the team's first padded practice Saturday.
- Jets GM supportive, but noncommittal on Richardson's future Updated: Aug-01-15 8:56 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Sheldon Richardson has a lot of making up - and growing up - to do with the New York Jets.
- Jets' Devin Smith has partially punctured lung, broken ribs Updated: Aug-01-15 7:24 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Devin Smith had a painful start to his first NFL training camp.
- Percy Harvin eager to establish fresh start with Bills Updated: Aug-01-15 5:51 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Bills receiver Percy Harvin is at peace with his checkered past, and wants more than anything to put it behind him.
- Mum Brady sharp in Patriots' first padded practice Updated: Aug-01-15 4:06 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Two things were certain Saturday when the New England Patriots put on pads for the first time at training camp: The home fans sure do love Tom Brady, and the quarterback's suspension and court case haven't affected his accuracy.
- Jets promote Davidson to director of football administration Updated: Aug-01-15 3:41 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have promoted long-time executive Jacqueline Davidson to director of football administration, making her one of the highest-ranking women in an NFL front office.
- Pads go on at Dolphins camp; Suh finds new gear Updated: Aug-01-15 1:36 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Poor Billy Turner. The second-year offensive lineman probably thought he was ready for what was coming Saturday, the first day of in-pads work at the Miami Dolphins training camp.
- Troubles haven't slowed down for NFL Updated: Aug-01-15 12:15 pm
Shattered cellphones. Fireworks accidents. Failed drug tests.
- Jets rookie Devin Smith breaks ribs, to miss most of camp Updated: Jul-31-15 11:17 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - New York Jets rookie wide receiver Devin Smith will miss the majority of the remainder of training camp after breaking some ribs during practice at training camp.
- Battery charge against Bills coach Kromer dropped Updated: Jul-31-15 9:53 pm
FORT WALTON BEACH, Florida - Prosecutors say they've dropped a battery charge against Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer, who was accused of punching a boy in the face for using his beach chairs in Florida.
- Jets, Bowles surprised, disappointed Richardson hid arrest Updated: Jul-31-15 8:29 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Todd Bowles and the New York Jets had no idea about Sheldon Richardson's latest troubles until media reports started popping up early Thursday night. That's around the same time Richardson's parents found out, too.
- Judge orders Goodell, Brady appear in court Aug. 12, 19 Updated: Jul-31-15 6:59 pm
NEW YORK - The federal judge handling Tom Brady's attempt to overturn his four-game suspension ordered the New England quarterback and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to appear in court twice in mid-August.
- Ryan: Bills hiring Pat Meyer has no ties to Kromer's status Updated: Jul-31-15 4:41 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan says Pat Meyer's addition to his staff has nothing to do with offensive line coach Aaron Kromer being placed on paid leave for allegedly punching a boy in Florida.
- Tannehill confident, hopeful of a breakthrough in 2015 Updated: Jul-31-15 4:35 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Not long after connecting on a deep pass Friday, Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill slapped hands with someone in celebration and was clearly smiling underneath his helmet.
- McCoy creates buzz as Buffalo Bills open training camp Updated: Jul-31-15 4:35 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - After LeSean McCoy's arrival in March excited much of the Buffalo Bills' fan base, the running back decided to give back on the first day of training camp.
- What's new in NFL? Plenty Updated: Jul-31-15 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Bob Dylan sang about them. So did David Bowie.
- Bills defensive end Williams passes physical, joins camp Updated: Jul-31-15 10:57 am
PITTSFORD, New York - The Buffalo Bills say defensive end Mario Williams has passed his physical and was activated in time for the team's opening practice at training camp.
- Jets' Richardson facing charges for resisting arrest Updated: Jul-30-15 10:02 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Sheldon Richardson has already been suspended four games by the NFL for drug use. The New York Jets defensive lineman is now facing trouble with the law.
- Without new contract, Jets' Wilkerson focused on football Updated: Jul-30-15 9:20 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Muhammad Wilkerson is frustrated and still wants a big payday. Until then, though, the New York Jets defensive end is keeping his contract situation off the field.
- Patriots open camp, try to ignore 'Deflategate' noise Updated: Jul-30-15 5:55 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Fans drove to Gillette Stadium past a booth selling "Free Tom Brady" T-shirts.
- Bills place Williams on active/non-football injury list Updated: Jul-30-15 5:09 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - The Buffalo Bills have place three players on the active/non-football injury list, including Pro Bowl defensive end Mario Williams.
- Bills owner says team in no rush to build new stadium Updated: Jul-30-15 4:06 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Buffalo Bills owner Terry Pegula says the team is in no rush to build a new stadium or sell naming rights to its current home.
- Ross gives his Dolphins a simple start-of-camp message: Win Updated: Jul-30-15 1:54 pm
DAVIE, Florida - About a half-hour into the Miami Dolphins' first practice of the season, owner Stephen Ross had his team, coaches and staff gather around him at midfield.
- Boston's bummer summer: Sox slump, Olympics snub, Brady out Updated: Jul-30-15 6:43 am
BOSTON - After the winter of their discontent, it's been one bummer of a summer for Bostonians.
- Players who need to finally show their worth in 2015 Updated: Jul-30-15 2:57 am
Alshon Jeffery proved himself last year as a prime target in Chicago. Everson Griffen showed his stuff as a sackmaster in Minnesota.