- Man throws rock through carryout door, flees empty-handed Updated: May-02-16 5:24 pm
BEAR, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man who tried to rob a carryout by throwing a rock through the glass door fled without getting anything.
- State police investigating home invasion in Magnolia Updated: May-01-16 4:27 pm
MAGNOLIA, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating after they say two men broke into a Magnolia home and demanded money and drugs.
- Delaware Republicans pick delegates to national convention Updated: Apr-30-16 3:00 pm
DEWEY BEACH, Delaware - Delaware Republicans on Saturday overwhelmingly approved the state party's slate of delegates to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, where they are obligated to support billionaire businessman and Delaware primary winner Donald Trump on the first ballot.
- 14-year-old struck, killed crossing road in New Castle Updated: Apr-27-16 8:49 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a 14-year-old boy was struck and killed trying to cross North DuPont Highway in New Castle.
- The Latest: Trump, Clinton win Delaware primaries Updated: Apr-26-16 8:44 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Latest on Delaware's primary election (all times local):
- Thefts made from a dozen vehicles in Smyrna area Updated: Apr-25-16 3:20 pm
SMYRNA, Delaware - Delaware State Police are reminding residents to lock their car after a string of thefts from vehicles was reported in the Smyrna area.
- Delaware justices to hear arguments on death penalty law Updated: Apr-25-16 2:35 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments on the constitutionality of the state's death penalty.
- Police: Man fatally shot in Townsend home invasion Updated: Apr-25-16 10:32 am
TOWNSEND, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was fatally shot in a home invasion near Townsend.
- Man dies 8 days after Christiana vehicle crash Updated: Apr-21-16 3:25 pm
CHRISTIANA, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a 24-year-old man who was injured in a crash in Christiana has died from his injuries.
- Delaware law creates panel to review drug overdose deaths Updated: Apr-21-16 3:36 am
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is signing legislation to create a state commission that will review drug overdose deaths in Delaware.
- Delaware bill extends gun background check waiting period Updated: Apr-20-16 6:20 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A bill that extends the amount of time for federal officials to conduct background checks on potential gun buyers in Delaware is headed to the state House for a vote.
- Man charged with taking over $1K in food from hotel freezer Updated: Apr-20-16 6:12 am
CLAYMONT, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man has been charged with breaking into a Claymont hotel and stealing more than $1,000 worth of food from a freezer.
- Lawmakers favor Golden Retriever as Delaware's state dog Updated: Apr-19-16 5:47 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware has an official state flower, state tree, state fish and state bird. Now, it could soon have an official state canine.
- Bill mandates meningococcal vaccines for college students Updated: Apr-19-16 3:49 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state Senate has unanimously passed a bill requiring students enrolling at Delaware colleges and universities that have campus housing to prove that they have been vaccinated against meningococcal disease.
- Seaford man charged with defrauding man of nearly $19K Updated: Apr-18-16 8:13 am
SEAFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man has been charged with defrauding another man of almost $19,000.
- Senate narrowly approves sales ban on ivory, rhino horn Updated: Apr-15-16 3:27 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's Senate has narrowly passed a measure banning the in-state purchase or sale of ivory or rhinoceros horn.
- Delaware bill seeks to pave way for new psychiatric hospital Updated: Apr-14-16 7:30 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state Senate has unanimously approved a bill to fast-track construction of a psychiatric hospital in Sussex County whose approval by a state panel was subject to a legal challenge.
- State Senate votes to reform autism program services Updated: Apr-14-16 5:56 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state Senate has passed and sent to the House legislation overhauling the way Delaware serves students with autism spectrum disorders.
- Delaware lawmakers eye voting by mail for school elections Updated: Apr-13-16 6:08 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A bill mandating that all school elections in Delaware be conducted by mail has run into a roadblock in the Senate.
- Court asked to overturn judge's nixing of stormwater rules Updated: Apr-13-16 2:35 pm
DOVER, Delaware - State environmental officials are asking the Delaware Supreme Court to overturn a judge's ruling that invalidated sediment and stormwater regulations adopted over the past two years.
- Lawmakers eye expansion of state-funded scholarship program Updated: Apr-12-16 3:31 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is supporting legislation to expand a state scholarship program that provides two years of free tuition at Delaware's technical and community colleges.
- Police: Head-on crash injures 2, alcohol believed a factor Updated: Apr-12-16 7:53 am
CHRISTIANA, Delaware - Delaware State Police say alcohol is believed to be a factor in a head-on crash that injured two people, one critically.
- Delaware lawmakers eye bill adding motorcycles to lemon law Updated: Apr-12-16 4:20 am
DOVER, Delaware - Motorcycle buyers in Delaware who find themselves with faulty bikes may no longer be stuck with trying to make lemonade out of lemons.
- Police: Trooper, 2nd driver hurt in crash Updated: Apr-11-16 9:05 am
STANTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a trooper was responding to a domestic altercation with his cruiser's lights and siren activated when a car pulled in front of him.
- Delaware police investigating fatal New Castle car wreck Updated: Apr-09-16 11:45 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware state troopers are investigating a fatal car wreck in New Castle that left one man dead.