- Officials find missing work release offender Updated: Feb-04-16 11:07 am
GEORGETOWN, Delaware - Delaware Department of Correction officials say they've found a Dover woman who failed to return from an authorized work pass.
- Dozen cars reported stolen in New Castle County in a month Updated: Feb-03-16 2:46 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are urging residents not to leave their cars unlocked and unoccupied with engines running after most of the vehicles stolen in New Castle County in a month were found that way.
- House OKs bill allowing concealed guns for abuse victims Updated: Feb-03-16 1:42 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia's Republican-led House of Delegates has approved a bill that would allow people who are protected by a protective order to carry a concealed handgun without a permit.
- Man robs Dover convenience store at gunpoint Updated: Feb-02-16 1:48 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Dover convenience store at gunpoint.
- Delaware lawmakers begin eyeing Markell's budget proposal Updated: Feb-02-16 2:15 am
DOVER, Delaware - Members of the General Assembly's budget-writing committee are ready to begin delving into Gov. Jack Markell's proposed $4.1 billion operating budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Delaware rape charge against NJ man dismissed Updated: Feb-01-16 8:20 pm
- Lawmakers eye changes to Delaware habitual offender law Updated: Jan-27-16 1:49 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Democratic lawmakers are proposing changes to Delaware's habitual offender law.
- Police: Former lawmaker hit by SUV, killed Updated: Jan-27-16 6:48 am
BRIDGEVILLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a former lawmaker has died after a crash near Bridgeville.
- Man dies of injuries received in 2-vehicle crash in Felton Updated: Jan-26-16 8:23 pm
FELTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man injured in a two-vehicle crash last month in Felton has died.
- Delaware lawmakers divided over minimum wage increase Updated: Jan-26-16 7:49 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Legislation to increase Delaware's $8.25 minimum wage by $2 over four years has generated sharp discussion in the state Senate.
- Driver dies of injuries in Seaford crash Updated: Jan-26-16 4:13 pm
SEAFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a woman who was injured in a single-car crash in Seaford has died.
- Delaware lawmakers eye unpaid property taxes Updated: Jan-26-16 3:15 am
DOVER, Delaware - The state House is set to vote on a bill that allows Delaware officials to intercept income tax refunds of people who have not paid their school and property taxes.
- Police: Footprints in snow lead trooper to robbery suspect Updated: Jan-25-16 3:39 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police say footprints in the snow led a trooper to a robbery suspect in Dover.
- Court considers child pornography appeal from ex-school headmaster Updated: Jan-20-16 6:44 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's Supreme Court justices appear to have serious concerns about the validity of a search warrant that led to the arrest and conviction of a former prep school headmaster on child pornography charges.
- Police still looking for suspect in fatal car wash shooting Updated: Jan-19-16 8:38 pm
BEAR, Delaware - Delaware State Police are asking for the public's help in finding a man accusing of fatally shooting a co-worker at a Bear car wash.
- Driver killed after a pickup truck hits her car Updated: Jan-19-16 4:47 pm
MILLSBORO, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a woman was killed when the car she was driving was hit by a pickup truck in Millsboro.
- 2nd passenger in Milford van crash dies Updated: Jan-18-16 5:41 pm
MILFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police say another passenger injured in a van crash in Milford has died.
- 2 hurt when car hits tree in Millsboro Updated: Jan-18-16 12:13 pm
MILLSBORO, Delaware - Delaware State Police say two people were seriously injured when the car they were riding in hit a tree in Millsboro.
- Gunman robs Wilmington gas station Updated: Jan-18-16 10:27 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Wilmington gas station at gunpoint.
- Road crews applying salt in downstate Del. Updated: Jan-17-16 6:10 pm
DOVER, Delaware - State officials say roads in downstate Delaware are getting slick, and crews from the Delaware Department of Transportation are applying salt.
- Delaware State Police investigate purse snatch attempt Updated: Jan-16-16 12:24 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Authorities in Delaware are investigating after they say a man attempted to grab a woman's purse in the parking lot of the Christiana Skating Center but fled after a witness threw a hot drink on him.
- Delaware State Police: 2 arrested after drug investigation Updated: Jan-16-16 10:53 am
FELTON, Delaware - The Delaware State Police say they've arrested a father and son after an investigation into illegal drug sales in the Felton area.
- Lawmakers reject veto override vote on school test bill Updated: Jan-14-16 7:41 pm
DOVER, Delaware - An effort to override Gov. Jack Markell's veto of a bill allowing Delaware school students to opt out of standardized tests fizzled Thursday when House members refused to suspend rules to consider the issue.
- Man arrested after girlfriend is assaulted in Millsboro Updated: Jan-14-16 5:44 pm
MILLSBORO, Delaware - Delaware State Police say they have arrested a man in connection with an assault on his girlfriend in Millsboro.
- Delaware House approves resolution apologizing for slavery Updated: Jan-14-16 5:17 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The state House has approved a resolution apologizing for Delaware's role in slavery and wrongs committed against blacks during the Jim Crow era.