- Police identify driver killed in head-on collision Updated: May-26-16 4:44 pm
GREENVILLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police have identified the driver who was killed in a head-on crash in Greenville.
- Man robs New Castle bank Updated: May-26-16 3:52 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a New Castle bank.
- Delaware National Guard HQ to unveil Beau Biden signs Updated: May-26-16 11:22 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - The Delaware National Guard will unveil new signs naming its headquarters after former state attorney general and National Guard Major Beau Biden.
- Restaurant employee shot after attempted robbery Updated: May-26-16 9:25 am
CLAYMONT, Delaware - Officials say an employee of a Claymont Chinese restaurant was shot after a man attempted to rob the business.
- Gunman robs cigarette store in Bear Updated: May-25-16 8:00 pm
BEAR, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Bear cigarette store at gunpoint.
- Court nixes appeal from ex-mayor in child sex abuse case Updated: May-24-16 5:03 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a former New Jersey mayor serving 25 years in prison for repeatedly raping and molesting a young girl at his Delaware home.
- $500,000 fix for $5 million bridge built 6 inches too low Updated: May-23-16 5:35 pm
NEWPORT, Delaware - A fix costing nearly half a million dollars will finally begin this summer on a $5 million bridge that was built six inches too low.
- Bomb threats called in to 4 Delaware schools Updated: May-23-16 4:55 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say bomb threats were called into to four schools.
- Man found critically injured in his parked car dies Updated: May-20-16 2:59 pm
SMYRNA, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man found critically injured in his car in Smyrna has died.
- FOP calls police shooting report 'character assassination' Updated: May-18-16 6:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Fraternal Order of Police is accusing Delaware's attorney general of "character assassination" and raw political ambition in his criticism of a Wilmington officer involved in the fatal shooting of an armed man in a wheelchair.
- Construction worker struck, killed by minivan on I-95 Updated: May-17-16 5:53 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a construction worker has been killed after being struck by a vehicle while placing barrels and signs on Interstate 95 in Wilmington.
- Delaware lawmakers eye more transparency for lobbyists Updated: May-17-16 5:33 pm
DOVER, Delaware - State lawmakers have introduced bills requiring lobbyists in Delaware to pay an annual registration fee and to disclose how much they are being paid by their clients for their work influencing legislative or administrative action.
- Lawmakers eye bill changing definition of family Updated: May-17-16 4:29 am
DOVER, Delaware - The state House is set to vote on bill change the definition of family under Delaware law to make references to couples gender neutral.
- Man robs New Castle convenience store Updated: May-16-16 8:32 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a New Castle convenience store.
- Police: Drunken driver strikes boy with van in Millsboro Updated: May-16-16 8:50 am
MILLSBORO, Delaware - Authorities say a driver was intoxicated when his van struck a 10-year-old boy who had run into a south Millsboro road to try to retrieve two baseballs.
- Delaware State Police to begin using social media network Updated: May-14-16 2:27 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say are starting to use a social media network to better connect with communities.
- Senator withdraws bill making Delaware a "sanctuary state" Updated: May-13-16 1:14 am
DOVER, Delaware - A Democratic state senator running for Congress has withdrawn legislation that would have made Delaware a "sanctuary state."
- No charges for 4 officers in killing of man in wheelchair Updated: May-12-16 5:32 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Criminal charges cannot be brought against four Wilmington police officers involved in the fatal shooting of a man in a wheelchair, although one officer exhibited "extraordinarily poor" police work and should not be allowed to carry a gun in public, the Delaware attorney general's office concluded in a report released Thursday.
- Gunman robs Wilmington cellphone store Updated: May-12-16 5:28 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Wilmington cellphone store at gunpoint.
- Robber locked in store, manages to pry open cash register Updated: May-11-16 7:50 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who was locked in a New Castle gas station after he announced a robbery, and pried open a register to steal cash.
- Bill bans nonprescription cough suppressant sales to minors Updated: May-09-16 10:56 am
DOVER, Delaware - The state Senate is poised to vote this week on a bill banning sales of a popular cough suppressant to anyone under 18 in Delaware unless they have a prescription.
- State police arrest 5 in connection with separate burglaries Updated: May-09-16 7:30 am
MILLSBORO, Delaware - Delaware State Police have arrested five people in connection with two separate strings of burglaries in Sussex County.
- Police in Delaware still seeking suspects in 2 homicides Updated: May-06-16 5:41 pm
BRIDGEVILLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are asking for the public's help in identifying suspects in two Sussex County homicides.
- 3 charged with murder in shooting at Port Mahon Pier Updated: May-04-16 8:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged three people in the shooting death of a man whose body was found on the Port Mahon Pier in Dover.
- Justices weigh ruling on confinement of ex-death row inmate Updated: May-04-16 5:17 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's Supreme Court is weighing whether to overturn a judge's order transferring a former death row inmate who is awaiting retrial from maximum security to the general prison population.