- Rep. Valerie Longhurst criticized for 'scathing' email Updated: Oct-08-15 5:13 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware House Majority Leader Valerie Longhurst is being criticized for an email response she sent to the University of Delaware and one of its employees who questioned and criticized lawmakers over exclusive raises.
- Man charged in robbery of Milford gas station Updated: Oct-07-15 8:04 pm
MILFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a man with robbing a gas station in Milford.
- Fire forces evacuation of Delaware's Legislative Hall Updated: Oct-07-15 5:53 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A smoky fire forced the evacuation of Legislative Hall, Delaware's capitol, Wednesday afternoon, and two first responders were injured.
- Delaware Supreme Courts hears appeal in barbershop killings Updated: Oct-07-15 5:50 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Attorneys for a Delaware death-row inmate convicted of fatally shooting a man and a 5-year-old boy at a barbershop asked the state Supreme Court on Wednesday to overturn his conviction, arguing that prosecutors withheld information and that his trial lawyer gave ineffective assistance.
- Gas station clerk chases away armed robber Updated: Oct-05-15 8:55 pm
ELLENDALE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a gas station clerk forced an armed robber to flee empty-handed after he chased him out of the store.
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by 2 vehicles Updated: Oct-01-15 8:48 pm
FARMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a pedestrian died after being struck by two vehicles, one of which left the scene without stopping.
- Racing fuel leaked in 4-vehicle crash on I-95 in Delaware Updated: Sep-30-15 6:19 pm
STANTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say two people were hurt and an unknown amount of racing fuel was leaked when four vehicles crashed on Interstate 95 in Stanton.
- 1 dead in car crash west of Millsboro Updated: Sep-26-15 12:43 pm
MILLSBORO, Delaware - The Delaware State Police is investigating after a car crash west of Millsboro in which one person died.
- Ohio man charged with DUI after car catches on fire Updated: Sep-24-15 3:06 pm
SMYRNA, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged an Ohio man with DUI after his car caught fire in Smyrna.
- Delaware State Rep. Bryon Short announces bid for Congress Updated: Sep-24-15 12:05 pm
NORTH WILMINGTON, Delaware - State Rep. Bryon Short has announced his bid for Delaware's lone U.S. House of Representatives seat in 2016.
- Delaware Supreme Court hears appeal in gang-related killing Updated: Sep-24-15 3:20 am
DOVER, Delaware - The state Supreme Court is set to hear arguments in the case of a Wilmington man serving life in prison for a gang-related killing that authorities believe prompted a deadly reprisal shooting hours later.
- Man robs Delaware bank, leaves behind backpack Updated: Sep-22-15 3:06 pm
BEAR, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a bank in Bear was evacuated after a robber left behind a backpack.
- New Jersey man charged with DUI in Delaware Updated: Sep-20-15 3:41 pm
MILTON, Delaware - A New Jersey man has been charged with driving under the influence after authorities say he crashed his pickup truck near Milton, setting the car and a tree on fire.
- Delaware State Police investigating Rita's Water Ice robbery Updated: Sep-20-15 12:33 pm
TALLEYVILLE, Delaware - The Delaware State Police is investigating the armed robbery of a Rita's Water Ice store near Talleyville.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by Amtrak train in Delaware Updated: Sep-20-15 12:21 pm
- Democrats retain state House seat in special election Updated: Sep-15-15 6:37 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Delaware Democrats have kept a state house seat after a special election.
- Motorcyclist dies of injuries received in 3-vehicle crash Updated: Sep-14-15 3:58 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man who was injured in a three-vehicle crash in Wilmington has died.
- Kent County drug probe nets 13 arrests, 3 still sought Updated: Sep-11-15 8:01 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police say they've arrested 13 people after a monthslong drug trafficking investigation in Kent County, but three more people are still wanted.