- Pedestrian struck and killed crossing New Castle road Updated: Sep-02-15 3:53 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a pedestrian was killed when he was hit by a car while trying to cross a road in New Castle.
- Woman chases robber who stole her purse Updated: Sep-02-15 2:44 pm
CLAYMONT, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a 69-year-old woman chased a man who had stolen her purse in Claymont.
- Police identify pedestrian struck and killed in January Updated: Sep-01-15 2:51 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police have identified a man who was struck by several cars and killed in January while trying to cross Interstate 495 in Edgemoor, Delaware.
- Del. man critically injured in bicycle fall in Newark Updated: Aug-31-15 12:02 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Officials in Delaware are investigating after a man was critically injured after falling from his bike in Newark.
- 2 injured in single vehicle crash in Red Lion Updated: Aug-31-15 11:19 am
RED LION, Delaware - Officials in Delaware are investigating after a single-vehicle crash in Red Lion in which two people were injured.
- Biden makes surprise visit to Delaware Democrats' gathering Updated: Aug-29-15 7:19 pm
LEWES, Delaware - Vice President Joe Biden made a surprise visit to the Sussex County Democrats' Jamboree in his home state.
- Delaware lawmakers eye budget vote procedures Updated: Aug-27-15 6:02 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Democratic leaders of the legislature's budget-writing committee don't seem interested in changing voting requirements for passage of the state's annual spending plan.
- Man stabbed by driver after getting ride Updated: Aug-25-15 5:44 pm
CAMDEN, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was stabbed by a driver who gave him a ride from Maryland.
- NAACP conducting Delaware government discrimination probe Updated: Aug-25-15 9:04 am
DOVER, Delaware - A coalition of pastors and the NAACP that is investigating accusations of discrimination in state government is beginning to seek testimony at hearings in Kent and Sussex counties.
- Police probe man's fatal jump after fleeing highway crash Updated: Aug-24-15 12:49 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating the death of a Philadelphia man who ran from the scene of a crash on Interstate 495 north of Wilmington and jumped from the highway onto an offramp.
- Delaware AG pushes price cut for heroin antidote Updated: Aug-24-15 10:19 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware officials say 10 lives have been saved this year since an antidote to heroin overdoses was put in the pockets of officers in the Ocean View, Middletown and New Castle County police departments.
- Woman injured after motorcycle crash in Delaware Updated: Aug-22-15 4:35 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Authorities say a woman riding a motorcycle was injured after a pick-up truck drove into her path in New Castle.
- Delaware authorities seek sex offender who didn't register Updated: Aug-22-15 10:43 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware State Police says it's looking for a Dover man after he failed to register as a sex offender.
- Woman who claimed to be victim in home invasion arrested Updated: Aug-20-15 8:49 pm
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a woman who pretended to a victim in a home invasion helped plan the crime with the two suspects.
- Dump truck driver hurt in crash with van Updated: Aug-17-15 2:52 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a dump truck driver was hurt when his vehicle overturned after being hit by a van in Newark.
- Correction: Fatal Pedestrian Crash story Updated: Aug-17-15 10:37 am
FRANKFORD, Delaware - In a story Aug. 15 about a crash that killed a pedestrian, The Associated Press, relying on information from Delaware State Police, reported erroneously that a Greyhound bus was involved in a crash with a pedestrian near Frankford, Delaware. Police now say a United Bus Tours bus was involved in the crash, not a Greyhound bus.
- Del. State Police offering citizens academy in Sussex County Updated: Aug-14-15 5:56 am
GEORGETOWN, Delaware - The Delaware State Police is inviting members of the public to participate in a Citizen's Police Academy.
- Dump truck strikes tractor trailer in Dover Updated: Aug-13-15 1:25 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A crash between a dump truck and a tractor trailer in Dover closed State Route One at the Dover Air Force Base for several hours.
- Woman dies days after 2-car crash in Milford Updated: Aug-11-15 3:35 pm
MILFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a woman has died more than a week after the car she was riding in collided with another vehicle in Milford.
- Delaware State Police arrest man for firing gun into house Updated: Aug-10-15 11:40 am
LINCOLN, Delaware - The Delaware State Police say troopers have arrested a 21-year-old man from Lincoln after a gun he had been holding discharged and fired a bullet into a house, hitting an adult and a young child.
- Fatal crash near Laurel involved motorcycle, car and deer Updated: Aug-10-15 6:41 am
LAUREL, Delaware - The Delaware State Police is investigating after a fatal crash in Laurel involving a motorcycle, car and a deer.
- Newark man charged with dealing in child pornography Updated: Aug-08-15 11:08 am
NEWARK, Delaware - The Delaware State Police say a Newark man has been charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography.
- Del. troopers arrest 2 in string of robberies Updated: Aug-07-15 10:58 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say they have arrested two suspects in a string of armed robberies in the Wilmington area.
- Delaware Attorney General reveals plan to curb opiate abuse Updated: Aug-07-15 7:27 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware Attorney General Matt Denn has outlined a four-part plan to curb drug abuse, including standardizing regulations to govern how freely doctors and other providers prescribe opiate drugs.
- SUV flips end over end after being hit from behind Updated: Aug-06-15 5:35 pm
BRIDGEVILLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say four people, including two children, were hurt when an SUV flipped end over end after being rear-ended in Bridgeville.