- Hamburg avoids relegation by winning 2-1 late in Karlsruhe Updated: Jun-01-15 4:12 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - Hamburger SV narrowly avoided relegation by coming from behind to beat Karlsruhe 2-1 in extra time in the Bundesliga playoff on Monday.
- FC Tokyo and Japan striker Muto signs with Mainz Updated: May-30-15 10:35 am
TOKYO - Mainz has signed FC Tokyo striker Yoshinori Muto on a four-year contract.
- Michael Frontzeck remains coach of Hannover on 2-year deal Updated: May-28-15 12:30 pm
HANNOVER, Germany - Michael Frontzeck is staying on as coach of Hannover, after guiding the Bundesliga club away from relegation over the last five matches of the season.
- Bayern celebrates Bundesliga titles in front of 15,000 fans Updated: May-24-15 12:47 pm
MUNICH - Around 15,000 Bayern Munich fans gathered to see the club's men's and women's teams present their Bundesliga trophies from the city's town hall balcony on Sunday.
- Darmstadt returns to Bundesliga Updated: May-24-15 11:41 am
BERLIN - Darmstadt will join German second division champion Ingolstadt in the Bundesliga next season after beating St. Pauli 1-0 on the last day of the season Sunday.
- Dortmund signs midfielder Gonzalo Castro from Leverkusen Updated: May-24-15 8:59 am
- Bundesliga relegation battle set for exciting finale Updated: May-21-15 7:03 am
BERLIN - The Bundesliga relegation battle is going to the wire with just three points between the bottom five clubs going into the season's final round. Four of them face each other on Saturday. Hertha Berlin, one point above them, is not yet safe either as the German league provides a nail-biting finish at the bottom.
- Ingolstadt earns Bundesliga promotion for 1st time Updated: May-17-15 11:42 am
BERLIN - Ingolstadt was promoted to the Bundesliga for the first time with a 2-1 home win over Leipzig to win the German second division on Sunday.
- Madrid needs a comeback, Bayern a miracle in CL semis Updated: May-10-15 8:08 pm