- Kemrite, Cabbil help Liberty hold off High Point 80-76 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Ryan Kemrite scored the go-ahead basket after grabbing an offensive rebound, and Lovell Cabbil knocked down six straight free throws as Liberty held off High Point 80-76 Saturday night.
- Longwood gets by Charleston Southern 78-76 in double OT Updated: Feb-06-16 8:11 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Kanayo Obi-Rapu made nine of his 17 points in two overtime periods and Tra'Vaughn White made two free throws with 29 seconds left in the second extra period to give Longwood a 78-76 victory over Charleston Southern on Saturday night.
- Ivey takes Gardner-Webb past Presbyterian 69-66 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 6:58 pm
BOILING SPRINGS, North Carolina - Isaiah Ivey sank a 3-pointer with five seconds left in overtime to give Gardner-Webb a 69-66 edge over Presbyterian College on Saturday.
- UNC Asheville hands Campbell 10th straight loss 81-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:42 pm
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - Sam Hughes and Dylan Smith scored 17 points apiece and UNC Asheville beat Campbell 81-71 on Saturday to remain atop the Big South Conference.
- Coastal Carolina pulls away from Radford, 72-60 Updated: Feb-06-16 2:55 pm
RADFORD, Virginia - Elijah Wilson scored 19 points and Coastal Carolina won its seventh straight game, 72-60, over Radford on Saturday.
- Gardner-Webb pulls away late to beat High Point, 79-74 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:14 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Adonis Burbage and Harold McBride scored 16 points apiece to lead Gardner-Webb to a 79-74 victory over High Point on Wednesday night.
- UNC-Asheville defeats Charleston Southern 63-55 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:04 pm
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - Dylan Smith scored 17 points and Dwayne Sutton had 15 points and 12 rebounds to lead North Carolina-Asheville past Charleston Southern 63-55 on Wednesday night.
- White leads Longwood past Campbell 80-79 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:58 pm
FARMVILLE, Virginia - Tra'Vaughn White scored 20 of his career-high 29 points in the second half and Longwood held off Campbell 80-79 on Wednesday night to end a four-game losing streak.
- Coastal Carolina holds off Presbyterian 69-66 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:58 pm
CLINTON, South Carolina - Shivaughn Wiggins scored 24 points with a career-high four 3-pointers, and Coastal Carolina led from start to finish and held off Presbyterian 69-66 Wednesday night for its sixth-straight win.
- Liberty wins 5th straight, beats Winthrop 88-77 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:39 pm
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - A.C. Reid scored all of his 17 points in the first half as Liberty built a big lead early and cruised to an 88-77 victory over Winthrop on Tuesday night for its fifth straight win.
- Jones, Anderson score 40, lead Radford past Longwood, 90-81 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:30 pm
FARMVILLE, Virginia - Cameron Jones and YaYa Anderson each scored 20 points and Radford posted a 90-81 Big South victory over Longwood Wednesday night.
- Johnson leads Winthrop past Charleston Southern 97-72 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:28 pm
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - Keon Johnson pumped in 10 3-pointers and posted a season-high 36 points to help power hot-shooting Winthrop to a 97-72 romp past Charleston Southern in a Big South battle Wednesday night.
- Liberty holds off Gardner-Webb 69-55 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:21 pm
BOILING SPRINGS, North Carolina - John Dawson had 17 points on 8-of-13 shooting, Ryan Kemrite added 14 points and 10 rebounds and Liberty beat Gardner-Webb 69-55 on Wednesday night.
- Coastal Carolina downs UNC Asheville 68-66 in OT Updated: Jan-27-16 9:18 pm
CONWAY, South Carolina - Elijah Wilson scored 23 points, including five in overtime, and Coastal Carolina beat Big South Conference leader UNC Asheville 68-66 Wednesday night for its fourth-straight win.
- High Point beats Campbell 73-63 Updated: Jan-27-16 9:13 pm
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - John Brown scored 22 points and grabbed nine rebounds as High Point beat Campbell 73-63 on Wednesday night.
- Winthrop cruises past Longwood 82-68 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:07 pm
FARMVILLE, Virginia - Xavier Cooks scored 19 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and made five assists and Winthrop ran away from Longwood in the first half to win 82-68 on Sunday.
- Radford beats Gardner-Webb 69-59 to avenge road loss Updated: Jan-24-16 2:09 pm
RADFORD, Virginia - Cameron Jones scored 17 points and had seven rebounds to lead Radford to a 69-59 victory over Gardner-Webb on Sunday.
- Coastal Carolina coasts past Charleston Southern, 78-63 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:45 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Shivaughn Wiggins and Jaylen Shaw combined to score 45 points and Coastal Carolina built a big first-half lead and coasted to a 78-63 win over Charleston Southern Saturday.
- UNC Asheville cruises to 67-55 victory over Presbyterian Updated: Jan-23-16 7:09 pm
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - Dylan Smith scored 17 points; Dwayne Sutton added 15 and UNC Asheville never trailed in a 67-55 victory over Presbyterian on Saturday night.
- Liberty upsets High Point 69-67 behind Reid, Dawson Updated: Jan-23-16 2:24 pm
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - A.C Reid scored 15 points, John Dawson added 11 and the winning basket at the buzzer, and Liberty upset High Point 69-67 on Saturday to end a four-game skid at home against the Panthers dating to the 2010-11 season.
- Longtime Winthrop AD Tom Hickman announces plans to retire Updated: Jan-21-16 12:24 pm
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - Longtime Winthrop athletic director Tom Hickman has announced his retirement after two decades leading Eagle sports.
- Jones erupts to lead Radford past Campbell 78-66 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:04 pm
RADFORD, Virginia - Cameron Jones scored a career-high 35 points on 12-of-19 shooting to lead Radford past Campbell 78-66 Wednesday night.
- Charleston Southern sneaks by Presbyterian, 73-72 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:46 pm
CLINTON, South Carolina - Aaron Wheeler scored 20 points; Armel Potter hit the game-winning free throws with seven seconds left, and Charleston Southern beat Presbyterian 73-72 on Wednesday night.
- High Point holds off UNC Asheville 73-69 behind Brown's 26 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:46 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 26 points on 11-of-16 shooting and High Point held off UNC Asheville 73-69 on Wednesday night to claim first place in the Big South Conference.
- Winthrop beats Gardner-Webb 71-58 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:27 pm
BOILING SPRINGS, North Carolina - Keon Johnson and Josh Davenport scored 17 points apiece as Winthrop notched its fourth-straight win, beating Gardner-Webb 71-58 on Wednesday night.