- Beavers challenge Ducks in the 119th Civil War Updated: Nov-27-15 10:02 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - After a disappointing season, Oregon State gave its best effort in the finale.
- No. 18 Oregon holds off rallying Oregon State 52-42 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The Oregon Ducks knew Oregon State would give its best shot in the Civil War.
- A look at some of the more memorable Civil War games Updated: Nov-25-15 3:14 pm
Oregon senior defensive lineman DeForest Buckner's favorite Civil War was in 2013 when the Ducks won at home, 36-35. Marcus Mariota threw a 12-yard touchdown pass to a leaping Josh Huff with 29 seconds left, and the defense held for the victory.
- Injuries to star players piling up in Pac-12 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
PHOENIX - Not long after his team's loss to its biggest rival, Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez got a little emotional while talking about the Wildcats' litany of injuries this season.
- Beavers are pumped for Oregon despite disappointing season Updated: Nov-24-15 2:53 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Oregon State Beavers aren't so discouraged about the season that they can't get up for the 119th Civil War game against the rival Ducks.
- Ducks finishing strong but can't rewrite season Updated: Nov-22-15 7:47 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon can't dwell on what might have been this season, had quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. been healthy from the start.
- Adams throws for 6 TDs and Oregon beats USC 48-28 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:56 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. had a bit of added inspiration Saturday against USC.
- USC loses to Oregon, but still competing for Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-21-15 9:34 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The USC Trojans were trying to think about the bigger picture following their loss to Oregon: They're still alive in the Pac-12 South.
- USC-Oregon Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-19-15 2:26 pm
No. 22 USC (7-3, 5-2 Pac-12 Conference) at No. 23 Oregon (7-3, 5-2), 3:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- No. 22 USC likely to face Oregon without RB Madden, S McQuay Updated: Nov-18-15 2:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - The No. 22 USC Trojans likely will be without running back Tre Madden and safety Leon McQuay III for their game at No. 23 Oregon on Saturday.
- Oregon spoils No. 7 Stanford's playoff hopes with 38-36 win Updated: Nov-15-15 12:31 am
STANFORD, California - For all that Stanford squandered with two botched snaps, suspect defense, a missed field goal and a failed 2-point conversion, the Cardinal can at least take some solace on what is left.
- Oregon spoils No. 7 Stanford's playoff hopes with 38-36 win Updated: Nov-15-15 12:15 am
STANFORD, California - Vernon Adams had Oregon's big-play offense clicking. Stanford was able to grind it out behind Kevin Hogan and Christian McCaffrey.
- Race for Pac-12 title still not entirely clear cut Updated: Nov-11-15 4:21 pm
So, seventh-ranked Stanford looks like a lock for the Pac-12 North title, right? Not so fast.
- Oregon's Vernon Adams finding his groove after early injury Updated: Nov-10-15 6:46 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - With four touchdown passes in each of Oregon's past two games, Vernon Adams Jr. is looking like the quarterback the Ducks had anticipated before his untimely injury.
- California struggles with 4th straight loss Updated: Nov-08-15 3:55 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Jared Goff said California can see what is going wrong. The problem is correcting it.
- Adams throws for 4 TDs and Oregon beats Cal 44-28 Updated: Nov-08-15 3:27 am
EUGENE, Oregon - In case there was any doubt, Vernon Adams Jr. is back.
- Pac-12 left with only a few chances at CFP Updated: Nov-03-15 11:22 pm
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 got an invite to the inaugural College Football Playoff, with Oregon making it to the national championship game.
- Cal Bears staggered by 3 straight losses Updated: Nov-03-15 7:50 pm
BERKELEY, California - Only a few weeks ago California was enjoying its best start in nearly a decade and making a strong push to be a part of the Pac-12 championship picture.
- Arizona State now focused on becoming bowl eligible Updated: Nov-02-15 5:04 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State's goal of winning a national championship was all but done with before the first month of the season was over.