- Authorities: 2 teen brothers killed after wreck in Jefferson Updated: Nov-20-15 8:41 am
JEFFERSON, Georgia - Two teen brothers have died after a car wreck in Jefferson.
- Georgia executes man convicted in 1994 slaying Updated: Nov-19-15 11:26 pm
JACKSON, Georgia - A man convicted of killing a woman he met at a Georgia nightclub was put to death Thursday after losing a last-minute round of appeals.
- The Latest: Georgia man declines prayer before execution Updated: Nov-19-15 10:46 pm
JACKSON, Georgia - The latest on Thursday's execution of Georgia inmate Marcus Ray Johnson (all times local):
- Georgia considering stance on daily fantasy sports websites Updated: Nov-16-15 9:22 am
ATLANTA - Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens says his office is investigating whether daily fantasy sports violate state law.
- Ex-Georgia lawmaker sentenced to year and a day in prison Updated: Nov-09-15 2:18 pm
ATLANTA - A federal judge on Monday sentenced a former Georgia state representative and civil rights activist to a year and a day in prison for fraud.
- Georgia trooper cares for 4 siblings after Halloween tragedy Updated: Nov-05-15 6:29 am
NEWBORN, Georgia - A Georgia State Patrol Trooper went beyond the call of duty after four children were left parentless on Halloween.
- Georgia panel recommends more review for proposed cities Updated: Nov-04-15 5:33 am
ATLANTA - A Georgia Senate task force is recommending that potential cities should go through a more rigorous vetting process before they can incorporate.
- Execution date set for Georgia man accused of killing woman Updated: Nov-02-15 5:48 pm
ATLANTA - An execution date has been set for a Georgia man convicted of killing a woman he met in an Albany nightclub, Attorney General Sam Olens said in a news release Monday.
- State high court rules in favor of Atlanta on pension reform Updated: Nov-02-15 10:03 am
ATLANTA - Georgia's highest court has ruled in favor of the city of Atlanta in a class action lawsuit filed by the city's firefighters, police and other workers over their pension funds.