- Wild GM: Torchetti a 'very serious candidate' to be coach Updated: Apr-28-16 5:50 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild general manager Chuck Fletcher is about to embark on another coaching search, the third of his tenure and a critical one for the immediate future of the team and Fletcher's own standing as the leader in the front office.
- Despite another resilient rally, Wild again exit early Updated: Apr-25-16 6:11 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Heard this one before? Their season on the verge of expiration, the Minnesota Wild stormed back with a vengeance.
- Stars escape with 5-4 win, eliminate Wild after big rally Updated: Apr-24-16 7:59 pm
- Koivu scores in OT, Wild beat Stars 5-4 to stay alive Updated: Apr-23-16 1:49 am
DALLAS - Mikko Koivu and the Minnesota Wild are going home and hoping for another trip to Dallas.
- Stars without Seguin again for potential clincher vs. Wild Updated: Apr-21-16 7:41 pm
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars will again be without All-Star center Tyler Seguin for Game 5 of their first-round playoff series against Minnesota.
- Haula-led 3rd line helps Wild stay in series vs. Stars Updated: Apr-19-16 6:08 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have several forwards with higher salaries and higher profiles than Erik Haula.
- Stars could miss Seguin, Russell again in Game 4 vs Wild Updated: Apr-19-16 5:10 pm
- Down 0-2 to Dallas, Wild recall D Mike Reilly from Iowa Updated: Apr-17-16 2:57 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have recalled defenseman Mike Reilly from Iowa of the AHL.
- Wild sign 2014 1st-round pick Alex Tuch Updated: Apr-13-16 6:28 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have signed former first-round draft pick Alex Tuch to a three-year, entry-level contract starting next season.
- Wild star Parise out 'indefinitely' with upper-body injury Updated: Apr-13-16 12:09 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild leading-scorer Zach Parise will miss at least the first two games of the playoffs and likely more because of an upper-body injury.
- Ailing Wild need more goals than they've been getting Updated: Apr-12-16 6:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Dallas Stars have a high-octane offense that no team in the NHL this season could match.
- Avs miss playoffs for 2nd straight year, may shake up roster Updated: Apr-11-16 2:13 pm
DENVER - Coach Patrick Roy and his intense glare will be back. That's about the only certainty after another season gone sour for the Colorado Avalanche.
- Rangers open playoffs at Pens; Ducks vault Kings in Pacific Updated: Apr-10-16 11:04 pm
- Sieloff gets goal in 1st NHL game, Flames beat Wild 2-1 Updated: Apr-09-16 11:13 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Patrick Sieloff scored the go-ahead goal in his NHL debut, making Niklas Backstrom a winner in his 413th and perhaps last NHL game.
- Playoff-bound Wild can't hide recent slide or weak record Updated: Apr-08-16 6:39 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild will take the worst record into the playoffs by a Western Conference team in a full season since before the franchise existed.
- Wild will be without Vanek for start of playoff series Updated: Apr-08-16 4:49 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild left wing Thomas Vanek will miss the start of the team's first-round playoff series with an upper-body injury he recently aggravated.
- Predators' 4-3 win eliminates Avs from playoff contention Updated: Apr-05-16 11:50 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators are trying to tune themselves up for the postseason. They took a step Tuesday night against a team desperate to preserve its own playoff hopes for another night.
- Reimer makes 29 saves, Sharks beat Wild 3-0 Updated: Apr-05-16 11:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The San Jose Sharks got to celebrate a franchise record for road wins following a 3-0 victory at Minnesota on Tuesday night.
- Scheifele scores again, Jets top Wild 5-1 in final home game Updated: Apr-04-16 1:13 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Devan Dubnyk and the Minnesota Wild remain in great shape to make the playoffs. Still, they know they won't last long if they play this way - and they're running out of time to find their game.