- Veterans Affairs names interim director for Montana Updated: Jun-23-16 7:07 pm
HELENA, Montana - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs officials have named an interim director for the VA Montana Health Care System.
- Georgia editorial roundup Updated: Jun-22-16 1:10 pm
Recent editorials from Georgia newspapers:
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Jun-14-16 10:01 am
The (Bloomington) Herald-Times. June 9, 2016
- VA ends contractor's duty of making appointments Updated: Jun-14-16 8:47 am
JUNEAU, Alaska - The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is returning to using its own employees to handle appointments for Alaska veterans who need medical services outside the VA system.
- Military veterans housed together in Hot Springs jail Updated: Jun-12-16 3:25 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - A program that houses inmates with military experience in the same section of the Garland County jail in Hot Springs is winning praise from criminal justice officials, jail officials and the veterans who are inmates.
- Obama opposes privatization of VA health care Updated: Jun-05-16 9:26 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - President Barack Obama is opposing suggestions the government privatize the Department of Veterans Affairs to improve health care veterans receive.
- Veterans help center opening in Grand Forks on trial basis Updated: May-30-16 7:35 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A center to help soldiers and veterans is opening in Grand Forks.