- Fired Tomah psychiatrist setting up practice in La Crosse Updated: Feb-05-16 12:23 pm
MILWAUKEE - The former chief of staff at the Wisconsin Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Tomah who was fired after allegations of overprescribing narcotics is set to begin practicing psychiatry in La Crosse.
- VA: Wait times recorded incorrectly at Colorado clinic Updated: Feb-04-16 9:17 pm
DENVER - Workers at a Colorado Springs VA clinic incorrectly reported that some veterans got appointments sooner than they actually did, while at least 288 veterans had to wait longer than the government's 30-day target, federal investigators said Thursday.
- VA medical center in Ohio honors 4 WWII chaplains Updated: Feb-03-16 7:33 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A public memorial service in southwest Ohio is honoring four U.S. Army chaplains who died while helping other soldiers in World War II.
- Man exaggerated impairment, scammed government of $1.5M Updated: Jan-26-16 12:15 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Prosecutors say a Navy veteran scammed federal agencies out of more than $1.5 million by exaggerating his multiple sclerosis, claiming he needed a wheelchair to get around when he was actually playing golf and baseball.
- Shaheen asks VA to speed up payments to providers Updated: Jan-14-16 4:13 pm
SOMERSWORTH, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is asking the secretary of veterans affairs to help speed up payments to health care providers through the Veterans Choice Program.
- Funds to provide housing for Native American vets in Dakotas Updated: Jan-08-16 12:24 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Two federal agencies are assisting 40 Native American veterans in the Dakotas with permanent homes.