- Functional end to veteran homelessness to grow in New Mexico Updated: Nov-28-15 4:02 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Las Cruces is among 13 cities in the country to functionally end veteran homelessness, and advocates say Albuquerque and Santa Fe aren't far behind.
- Clark County leaders commit to helping veterans Updated: Nov-27-15 5:05 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - United States Marine Corps Sgt. Will King was sitting in the Clark County jail when he first heard about the Veterans Court program in Floyd County.
- Vermont VA chief heads to Phoenix Updated: Nov-24-15 4:05 am
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is moving the chief of its hospital in White River Junction, Vermont, to oversee its troubled facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Montana selected to conduct VA pilot program Updated: Nov-19-15 11:17 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Montana has been selected to conduct a pilot program with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs that is aimed at speeding up processing of veterans' benefit claims.
- After years, VA now considering PTSD as factor in discharges Updated: Nov-11-15 11:54 am
PHILADELPHIA - Von Wiggins laughed at the small troubles he got into back in his Army days.
- Neighboring cemeteries in Maui at odds over expansion plans Updated: Nov-03-15 10:21 pm
HONOLULU - An association for a 19th-century Maui cemetery where several influential Hawaii figures are buried is suing federal and state agencies over a planned expansion project at a neighboring veterans' cemetery.
- Amid investigations, state chisels LaCerte's name off plaque Updated: Nov-03-15 7:57 pm
RAYVILLE, Louisiana - Amid two probes of former Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary David LaCerte, state officials say the removal of LaCerte's name from a bronze plaque commemorating the state's newest veterans cemetery isn't connected to the investigations.