- Cheyenne could be home of new national cemetery for veterans Updated: May-26-16 4:08 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Federal officials are looking to move forward with plans to build Wyoming's first-ever national cemetery for veterans in Cheyenne.
- WWII US spy vets group irked by cemetery name choice Updated: May-24-16 3:08 pm
ALBANY, New York - A new veterans cemetery to be built between Buffalo and Rochester will be named the Western New York National Cemetery, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs said Tuesday in an announcement that irked an organization of World War II spies.
- Blunt calls on VA secretary to resign after Disney comment Updated: May-24-16 11:42 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's Republican U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt is calling for Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald to resign.
- Group aiming to prevent veteran suicides meets in Belleville Updated: May-22-16 10:12 am
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A state-appointed Illinois task force aimed at preventing suicides among veterans has met in Belleville.
- VA hospital closes operating rooms due to air duct particles Updated: May-20-16 9:48 am
NORTHPORT, New York - All five operating rooms at a Long Island veterans hospital are closed due to sand-sized black particles falling from air ducts.
- New Kanawha County court aims to get veterans help Updated: May-05-16 7:27 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Kanawha County is establishing a special court for military veterans.