- Utah electrical contractor fined for using child workers Updated: Jul-31-15 5:11 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Federal labor officials have fined a Utah electrical contractor $376,300, saying the company illegally used child workers on construction sites in Utah and Oklahoma.
- FBI, Labor Department investigating Vann's bankruptcy Updated: Jul-17-15 4:58 pm
HELENA, Montana - The FBI and the U.S. Department of Labor are investigating the bankruptcy of a Montana appliance and electronics store that rendered its Employee Stock Ownership Plan worthless.
- US Labor agency confirms investigation into Austin police Updated: Jul-09-15 3:38 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The U.S. Department of Labor has confirmed that it's investigating the Austin Police Department, and documents obtained by a Texas newspaper indicate that it's about unpaid overtime.
- Rhode Island awarded Department of Labor grants Updated: Jul-05-15 9:32 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island has been awarded two federal grants that officials say will help connect job seekers with employers.
- The Latest: Whistleblower asks Obama to appoint VA watchdog Updated: Jul-02-15 4:29 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest on President Barack Obama's visit to La Crosse, Wisconsin, on Thursday (all times local):