- Lame Deer woman identified as hit, run victim Updated: Aug-30-15 4:41 pm
LAME DEER, Montana - A 34-year-old woman has been identified as the pedestrian killed when a vehicle failed to stop at a stop sign in Lame Deer.
- Authorities seek suspect in fatal hit-and-run collision Updated: Aug-28-15 9:43 am
BILLINGS, Montana - Authorities are looking for a driver suspected of fatally hitting a pedestrian and then fleeing the scene of the collision in Lame Deer, about 100 miles east of Billings.
- Woman killed in Somers car crash, officials investigating Updated: Aug-28-15 5:11 am
SOMERS, Montana - The Flathead County Sheriff's Office says an 85-year-old woman was killed in a car crash in Somers.
- 1 dies in collision between motorcycle, truck in west Helena Updated: Aug-25-15 5:43 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Highway Patrol is investigating a fiery collision between a motorcycle and pickup truck that killed the driver of the motorcycle.
- Rare fallen trees led to I-90 tragedy near Lookout Pass Updated: Aug-23-15 2:23 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - They please the eye, helping break up the monotonous miles that plague much of the U.S. interstate highway system.
- MHP: Drugs found at scene of crash that killed 3 Updated: Aug-20-15 1:33 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The Montana Highway Patrol says drugs were found at the scene of a central Montana rollover crash that killed three teens and injured a fourth.
- Interstate 15 dedicated to fallen officer Joseph Dunn Updated: Aug-20-15 11:43 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - New signs along Interstate 15 have been installed to honor a fallen Cascade County deputy.
- Man killed when train hits vehicle west of Reed Point Updated: Aug-19-15 10:16 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - The Montana Highway Patrol says a man was killed when his vehicle was hit by a train west of Reed Point.
- Fatal crash near Cascade sparks small fire Updated: Aug-03-15 2:05 pm
CASCADE, Montana - A 66-year-old man died in a weekend rollover that sparked a small fire along Interstate 15 south of Cascade.