- Walker backs 20-week abortion ban regardless of exemptions Updated: Jun-01-15 5:11 pm
DELAVAN, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker said Monday he will sign a proposed 20-week abortion ban whether or not it includes an exemption for cases of rape or incest.
- Bill that bans abortion in SC past 19 weeks returns to House Updated: May-27-15 6:40 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The fate of a bill banning abortion past 19 weeks in South Carolina is once again in the House's hands.
- Things to know about the next Texas budget Updated: May-22-15 5:34 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The first state budget under Republican Gov. Greg Abbott spends lavishly on border security, defunds one of Rick Perry's signature initiatives and includes the biggest tax cuts in a decade.
- Group rallies against Alabama abortion bills Updated: May-20-15 8:55 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A crowd of about 100 people rallied outside the Alabama Statehouse on Wednesday to protest legislation they say would close abortion clinics or attempt to outright ban most abortions.
- House Republicans seek to change family planning program Updated: May-12-15 6:46 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Republicans in the Iowa House said Tuesday that they want to change the funding for a family planning program to block abortion providers from participating.
- Demonstrators ask McCrory to stop new NC abortion bill Updated: May-11-15 7:52 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Abortion-rights advocates returned to the Executive Mansion on Monday to urge North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory to veto a bill, should it reach his desk, that would extend the waiting period for the procedure from 24 to 72 hours.
- SC auditors fault department on abortion clinic reviews Updated: May-06-15 5:58 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's Department of Health and Environmental Control hasn't consistently inspected the state's three licensed abortion clinics as required by law, which could result in serious problems for patients, auditors reported Wednesday.