- NY beats Montreal to close on MLS East title Updated: Oct-08-15 1:41 am
HARRISON, New Jersey - New York's Sacha Kljestan and Lloyd Sam scored to help the Red Bulls beat ten-man Montreal 2-1 on Wednesday, moving six points clear atop Major League Soccer's Eastern Conference and closer to clinching the conference title.
- Kljestan, Sam score to lead Red Bulls past Impact, 2-1 Updated: Oct-08-15 12:22 am
- Whitecaps tie FC Dallas 0-0, clinch playoff spot Updated: Oct-08-15 12:21 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Whitecaps tied FC Dallas 0-0 on Wednesday night to clinch a playoff spot for the second straight season.
- Saborio scores in extra time; DC United secures playoff spot Updated: Oct-02-15 9:15 pm
- Seattle's Chad Marshall diagnosed with neck sprain Updated: Oct-01-15 7:48 pm
SEATTLE - Seattle Sounders defender Chad Marshall has been released from the hospital a day after suffering a neck sprain in practice.
- Gerrard leads Galaxy atop MLS table with 3-1 win over Dallas Updated: Sep-28-15 12:40 am
CARSON, California - Coach Bruce Arena scoffed at anyone who thought he should be concerned while his LA Galaxy played a full month without scoring a goal in MLS play.
- Dwyer gives Sporting KC 1-1 tie with Seattle Sounders Updated: Sep-27-15 11:49 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Dominic Dwyer scored in the 79th minute to give Sporting Kansas City a 1-1 draw with the Seattle Sounders on Sunday, further tightening the Western Conference standings.
- Earthquakes gets critical 1-0 win over Real Salt Lake Updated: Sep-27-15 9:35 pm
- Villa lifts New York City past Whitecaps, 2-1 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:29 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - David Villa scored on a penalty kick in stoppage time to give New York City FC a 2-1 victory over the Vancouver Whitecaps on Saturday night.
- Dynamo beat Rapids for first time since 2009 Updated: Sep-26-15 11:05 pm
- Aristeguieta, Blake help Union play Revolution to 1-1 tie Updated: Sep-26-15 10:58 pm
- Adi scores twice, Timbers beat Crew 2-1 Updated: Sep-26-15 9:58 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Fanendo Adi gave Portland an early second-half lead with his second goal of the game and the Timbers held on to beat the Columbus Crew 2-1 on Saturday night.
- Didier Drogba scores twice, Impact beat DC United 2-0 Updated: Sep-26-15 7:46 pm
- Giovinco breaks MLS points record, Toronto wins Updated: Sep-26-15 4:23 pm
TORONTO - Sebastian Giovinco broke the MLS single-season points record, assisting on two goals in Toronto FC's 3-2 victory over the Chicago Fire on Saturday to push his total to 35.
- Larin breaks MLS rookie scoring record Updated: Sep-25-15 9:25 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - Cyle Larin scored three goals to break the MLS rookie season record and Orlando City beat the New York Red Bulls 5-2 on Friday night.
- Bruin, 10-man Houston beat Sporting KC 1-0 Updated: Sep-23-15 10:57 pm
- Drogba, Romero score to help Impact beat Fire 2-1 Updated: Sep-23-15 10:28 pm
MONTREAL - Didier Drogba scored his fifth goal in four starts for Montreal and Andres Romero also scored to help the Impact beat the Chicago Fire 2-1 on Wednesday night.
- Dayton to advocate for law changes to build soccer stadium Updated: Sep-22-15 5:09 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton says he'll take an active role in advocating for law changes that could lead to a new professional soccer stadium and franchise in Minnesota.
- Red Bulls beat Timbers 2-0 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Sep-20-15 9:36 pm
- Barnetta with a goal and assist, Union beat Dynamo 2-0 Updated: Sep-20-15 9:15 pm
- Fire let Yallop go as coach, hire Rodriguez as GM Updated: Sep-20-15 8:13 pm
BRIDGEVIEW, Illinois - The Chicago Fire have dismissed coach Frank Yallop and hired MLS executive Nelson Rodriguez as general manager.
- Sandoval scores 2 goals, RSL beats Galaxy 3-0 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:17 am
- Orlando City clips Fire with late goal, 1-0 Updated: Sep-19-15 11:12 pm
BRIDGEVIEW, Illinois - Bryan Rochez scored in the 86th minute and Orlando City escaped with a 1-0 victory over the Chicago Fire on Saturday night.
- Drogba has goal and assist, Impact beat Revs 3-0 Updated: Sep-19-15 10:19 pm
MONTREAL - Didier Drogba, Johan Venegas and Dilly Duka scored and the 10-man Montreal Impact beat New England 3-0 in a driving rainstorm Saturday night to end the Revolution's winning streak at six games.
- New York City FC holds on to beat San Jose Earthquakes 3-2 Updated: Sep-19-15 10:14 pm