- Maryland guard Melo Trimble to return for junior season Updated: May-25-16 11:26 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland guard Melo Trimble has withdrawn his name from consideration for the NBA Draft and will return for his junior season.
- Louisville's Chinanu Onuaku will remain in the NBA Draft Updated: May-25-16 9:50 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville center/forward Chinanu Onuaku will forgo his final two seasons of eligibility to stay in the NBA Draft.
- White takes name out of NBA draft pool to return to Huskers Updated: May-25-16 8:36 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Andrew White III will return to Nebraska men's basketball team next season after removing his name from the NBA draft.
- Kermit Washington accused of stealing from his charity Updated: May-25-16 6:43 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Prosecutors have filed charges against former NBA forward Kermit Washington, accusing him of embezzling about a half-million dollars in charitable donations meant to help the needy in Africa and spending it on jewelry, vacations and other things.
- Purdue's Swanigan will return to school for sophomore season Updated: May-25-16 4:52 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue forward Caleb Swanigan has withdrawn from the NBA draft and will return to school for his sophomore season.
- Villanova, Oregon boosted by players turning down NBA Draft Updated: May-25-16 4:51 pm
The NBA's decision to extend the deadline for withdrawing from its draft until Wednesday gave college basketball's top players more time to make up their minds.
- Warriors could join list of teams that flopped in playoffs Updated: May-25-16 4:28 pm
Despite finishing the regular season with a record-breaking 73 wins, the Golden State Warriors find themselves one game away from playoff elimination. Down 3-1 against the Oklahoma City Thunder in the Western Conference finals after a 118-94 road loss Tuesday night, the defending NBA champions will have to win three straight games to advance. Golden State would join a list of dominant regular season teams that were eliminated without reaching the finals. Teams like the undefeated 2007 Patriots, who lost after advancing to the Super Bowl, were not included.
- Clemson forward Jaron Blossomgame pulls out of NBA draft Updated: May-25-16 4:14 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Clemson's Jaron Blossomgame says he is withdrawing from the NBA draft and returning to school for a final season.
- Lee will transfer from Kentucky, Briscoe returning to school Updated: May-25-16 1:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky forward Marcus Lee will transfer after withdrawing from the NBA draft, while guard Isaiah Briscoe plans to return for his sophomore season with the Wildcats.
- Indiana's Blackmon withdraws from NBA draft on deadline day Updated: May-25-16 12:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana guard James Blackmon Jr. has withdrawn from the NBA draft.
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of elimination Updated: May-25-16 7:27 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Suddenly, these Golden State Warriors who have been compared all season to the Chicago Bulls dynasty of the 1990s are on the brink of elimination.
- Wisconsin's Hayes to return for senior season Updated: May-24-16 10:10 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's Nigel Hayes says he'll be back for his senior season with the Badgers.
- 3 Washington State players withdraw from draft consideration Updated: May-24-16 7:48 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Washington State's Josh Hawkinson, Ike Iroegbu and Conor Clifford have withdrawn their names from consideration for the NBA draft and will return for their senior seasons.
- Ex-NBA player Kermit Washington arrested in Los Angeles Updated: May-24-16 7:08 pm
LOS ANGELES - Kermit Washington, a former NBA player who notoriously gave a bone-breaking face punch to the Houston Rockets' Rudy Tomjanovich during a 1977 Lakers game, has been arrested by federal agents.
- ON BASKETBALL: Green's history may have helped him Updated: May-24-16 1:51 pm
MIAMI - Draymond Green has a history, and in this case it seems to have been helpful.
- Edwards withdraws from NBA draft, will play again for Purdue Updated: May-24-16 10:44 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue junior forward Vincent Edwards has decided not to pursue the NBA for now.
- Nevada's shot-blocking frosh Oliver pulls out of NBA draft Updated: May-23-16 8:34 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada forward Cameron Oliver has pulled out of the NBA draft and plans to be back with the Wolf Pack for his sophomore season.
- Draymond Green fined $25,000, not suspended for groin kick Updated: May-23-16 8:01 pm
NEW YORK - Draymond Green was fined $25,000 but not suspended by the NBA on Monday for kicking Oklahoma City center Steven Adams in the groin.
- No NBA: Trevon Bluiett staying at Xavier for junior season Updated: May-23-16 3:50 pm
CINCINNATI - Forward Trevon Bluiett has withdrawn from consideration from the NBA draft and will return to Xavier for his junior season.
- Jones suspended, Casey fined by NBA for Game 3 actions Updated: May-22-16 7:11 pm
NEW YORK - Cleveland's Dahntay Jones has been suspended for one game by the NBA for striking Toronto's Bismack Biyombo in the groin.
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick Updated: May-22-16 10:28 am
Mark Cuban is picking the Oklahoma City Thunder to win the NBA's biggest prize.
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching Updated: May-21-16 3:47 am
OAKLAND, California - Billy Donovan is trying to accomplish the improbable and lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a championship as a first-year NBA coach, just as Steve Kerr did guiding Golden State to its first title in 40 years last June in his rookie season running the Warriors.
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron Updated: May-20-16 6:26 pm
This is our Magic vs. Bird.
- Saints owner Tom Benson discusses why he disinherits kin Updated: May-20-16 5:57 pm
NEW ORLEANS - In a court deposition, Tom Benson said he ousted his daughter and grandchildren from executive positions in the Saints and Pelicans after a confrontation turned physical between his daughter, Renee, and his wife, Gayle.
- Peter Jok to return to Iowa for senior season Updated: May-20-16 5:40 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Peter Jok will return to Iowa men's basketball team next season after removing his name from the NBA draft.