- Gaza families call on Egypt to save abducted Palestinians Updated: Aug-20-15 2:56 pm
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Families of four Gaza Palestinians who were abducted in restive Sinai have called on Egypt to save their kin.
- Deal reached in Arab Bank lawsuit over attacks on Americans Updated: Aug-14-15 4:30 pm
NEW YORK - A settlement has been reached in a lawsuit accusing a large Jordan-based bank of sharing responsibility for a wave of Hamas-sanctioned suicide bombings in the early 2000s that left several Americans dead or wounded, lawyers said Friday.
- AP Interview: Qatar's FM urges 'serious dialogue' with Iran Updated: Aug-04-15 12:41 pm
DOHA, Qatar - Qatar's top diplomat on Tuesday called for a "serious dialogue" with Iran in the wake of its nuclear deal with world powers, even as he blasted Tehran for continuing to support Syria's embattled government.
- Amnesty accuses Israel of possible war crimes Updated: Jul-29-15 10:31 am
JERUSALEM - A leading international watchdog said Wednesday that the Israeli military may have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity during last summer's Gaza war when it carried out four days of intense bombardment in retaliation for an attack by Hamas militants in which an Israeli soldier was captured.
- Jordan court sentences 12 in alleged Hamas plot Updated: Jul-28-15 1:26 pm
AMMAN, Jordan - A government official says Jordan's state security court sentenced 12 defendants to prison terms ranging from one to 15 years in what local media described as a plot by the Islamic militant Hamas group to carry out attacks in the West Bank.