- Heat trade Napier and Zoran Dragic, waive Walker Updated: Jul-27-15 3:04 pm
- Celtics waive guard Phil Pressey Updated: Jul-15-15 7:18 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics have waived guard Phil Pressey.
- Celtics get Perry Jones III from Thunder Updated: Jul-14-15 4:29 pm
- NBA assistant coaches change roles at Summer Leagues Updated: Jul-09-15 6:44 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Jazz coach Quin Snyder was in the hallways of the arena Tuesday night, wrangling his two kids who both wanted to be picked up by daddy. Meanwhile, assistant coach Alex Jensen was meeting with the media after the team's second summer league game in Salt Lake City.
- Okafor off to good summer league start with assist from Noel Updated: Jul-08-15 6:05 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Former Duke center Jahlil Okafor had a mentor parked next to him during his first two NBA games at the Utah Jazz Summer League - albeit one not much older than he is.
- AP source: Warriors trade David Lee to Celts for Wallace Updated: Jul-07-15 4:57 pm
OAKLAND, California - David Lee wanted to help turn around the Golden State Warriors when he came to the struggling franchise as a high-priced free agent in 2010.
- Young veterans look to summer league to refine skills Updated: Jul-07-15 2:48 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The NBA summer leagues were created, in part, for players like Marcus Smart and Dante Exum. The first-round picks from the 2014 draft - Exum at No. 5 and Smart at No. 6 - were both considered talents that would need some refining. They finished their rookie seasons as starters, but combined they barely averaged 10 points.
- AP sources: Kings agree to deals with Rondo, Belinelli Updated: Jul-03-15 8:50 pm
After missing targets at the start of free agency, the Sacramento Kings finally filled out their backcourt Friday.
- Cavaliers break the bank on Day 1 of free agency Updated: Jul-01-15 9:03 pm
Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert promised LeBron James he would do whatever it took financially to surround him with a team capable of ending the city's 51-year championship drought.
- AP Source: Celtics, Amir Johnson agree to $24 million deal Updated: Jul-01-15 4:50 pm
A person with knowledge of the details says the Boston Celtics have landed Amir Johnson with a two-year deal worth $24 million.
- Celtics' Stevens finally gets shot to coach NCAA hero Hunter Updated: Jun-30-15 1:56 pm
WALTHAM, Massachusetts - Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens knew all about R.J. Hunter long before he hit one of the biggest shots of last season's NCAA Tournament.