- Nevada's Senate hopefuls raise similar amounts last quarter Updated: Feb-03-16 2:14 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The contenders for Harry Reid's seat in the U.S. Senate said they raised similar amounts in the last three months of 2015, although the Republican candidate has more in the bank.
- Democrats endorse candidate for Kirkpatrick's Assembly seat Updated: Feb-02-16 6:06 pm
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada - Nevada Assembly Democrats are endorsing a North Las Vegas corrections officer for the seat formerly held by high-ranking Democratic Assemblywoman Marilyn Kirkpatrick.
- Lee, Roberson have money lead in Nevada House primaries Updated: Feb-01-16 8:37 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The state of play in Nevada's four congressional races is coming into sharper focus after candidates filed quarterly financial reports over the weekend with the Federal Election Commission. Here's a look at who's ahead in the campaign money game:
- Carson judge overturns Vegas assemblyman's DUI conviction Updated: Jan-27-16 2:43 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Carson City judge overturned a Nevada assemblyman's convictions of driving under the influence and possessing a firearm while intoxicated, agreeing with defense lawyers who argued a blood test taken at the time of his arrest last year shouldn't have been admitted as evidence.
- Reno lawyer jumps into competitive Nevada state Senate race Updated: Jan-25-16 7:36 pm
RENO, Nevada - A Reno lawyer has jumped into a competitive race for a northern Nevada Senate seat being vacated by Republican Greg Brower.
- Senate hopeful launches 'African Americans for Cortez Masto' Updated: Jan-25-16 5:10 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A group of African-American state lawmakers, community group leaders and pastors are signing on to promote Democrat Catherine Cortez Masto's Senate campaign in the black community.
- Democrats rev up fundraising in fight to control Legislature Updated: Jan-19-16 6:28 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Democrats are revving up their fundraising efforts as they try to regain control of the Nevada Legislature during a presidential-year election cycle that's expected to be more favorable for the party than the last one.
- Special session for Faraday costlier than 1 for Tesla Updated: Jan-18-16 10:34 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A special legislative session to lure electric carmaker Faraday Future to Nevada cost about twice as much as one to attract Tesla's battery factory, even though the deal itself was a fraction of the size.
- Brothel owner to run for Nevada Senate seat Updated: Jan-09-16 12:23 pm
RENO, Nevada - The owner of the Nevada brothel where former NBA and reality TV star Lamar Odom was found unconscious is making a bid for a state Senate seat.