- Arkansas House candidate fined for failing to file report Updated: Nov-25-15 1:07 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Ethics Commission has fined and issued a letter of caution to a Libertarian candidate for the state House after investigating a complaint that he did not file a closing campaign finance report with the state.
- Arkansas police to increase patrols during Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-23-15 11:23 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say they will join police across the nation to have a law enforcement presence at least every twenty miles on Interstate 40 from California to North Carolina during the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Little Rock woman, 80, killed in crash on Interstate 630 Updated: Nov-23-15 9:23 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say one person was killed over the weekend in a crash on Interstate 630 in Little Rock.
- Butterfly food: Residents urged to grow milkweed Updated: Nov-22-15 1:31 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Conservationists are working with wildlife lovers, gardeners, schools, farmers, cities and even highway representatives to make the annual journey of one small migrant more welcoming.
- Motorcyclist killed in 2-vehicle crash in Paragould Updated: Nov-21-15 5:30 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police says a Paragould motorcyclist has died following a two-vehicle crash.
- Arkansas panel: Look at tax hikes, revenue shifts for roads Updated: Nov-19-15 7:10 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A task force on Thursday recommended several options for boosting money for Arkansas roads, including tapping into car sales tax revenue and raising fuel taxes, but stopped short of endorsing a specific plan to address a highway funding shortfall.
- Court transferring cases of judge accused of misconduct Updated: Nov-19-15 5:26 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court said Thursday that it will reassign the cases of an Arkansas judge facing allegations of administrative misconduct including having sexual relationships with defendants.
- Eldridge calls for suspending Syrian refugee relocation Updated: Nov-18-15 7:16 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democrat Conner Eldridge called Wednesday for suspending the resettlement of Syrian refugees, splitting with the White House as he faces an uphill bid for an Arkansas U.S. Senate seat.
- Former Arkansas lawmaker seeks delay in sentencing hearing Updated: Nov-17-15 12:40 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A former Arkansas state senator who has pleaded guilty to spending more than $150,000 in campaign funds on personal items is seeking a delay in his sentencing hearing.
- Ex-Arkansas attorney general candidate, GOP, settle lawsuit Updated: Nov-15-15 1:40 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A former state lawmaker and Democratic candidate for Arkansas attorney general has settled a lawsuit by the state Republican Party over his legal work for the city of Nashville.
- Arkansas' superdelegates plan to back Clinton next year Updated: Nov-13-15 3:44 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Hillary Rodham Clinton can once again count on her adopted home turf of Arkansas for support in her White House bid next year, with all of the state's Democratic superdelegates saying they plan to support her.
- Noah's Ark religious attraction to open in July in Kentucky Updated: Nov-12-15 8:55 pm
WILLIAMSTOWN, Kentucky - Construction of a Noah's Ark attraction in northern Kentucky is sailing along, and the builders say it will open next year.
- Fatality in crash at end of police chase on Interstate 40 Updated: Nov-12-15 6:21 pm
WIDENER, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police are investigating a fatality crash on Interstate 40 that occurred during a police chase.
- Corbin: Arkansas court voted to strike marriage ban Updated: Nov-10-15 6:09 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court voted to find the state's gay marriage ban was unconstitutional but never issued its ruling months before same-sex marriage was legalized nationwide, a former state justice said in a recently published interview.
- Little Rock attorney files for state Supreme Court seat Updated: Nov-09-15 6:44 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock attorney launched a bid against a north Arkansas judge for the state Supreme Court on Monday, making his candidacy official minutes before the filing deadline for next year's election.
- The Latest: Attorney files to run for Supreme Court post Updated: Nov-09-15 5:13 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on the end of the one-week filing period for the 2016 election in Arkansas (all times local):
- Magnolia man dies in single-vehicle crash in Columbia County Updated: Nov-08-15 11:32 am
MAGNOLIA, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say a Magnolia man was killed in a single-vehicle crash on a county road in Columbia County.
- 6 migrant farmworkers killed as bus hits bridge in Arkansas Updated: Nov-06-15 11:53 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A bus ferrying migrant farmworkers from Michigan to Texas ran off a highway and hit an overpass in Arkansas on Friday, ripping off the roof and ejecting passengers onto the interstate. Six people were killed and six injured; the driver survived.
- The Latest: 19 workers on bus that crashed were from Mexico Updated: Nov-06-15 11:42 pm
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on the crash of a cross-country bus in North Little Rock, Arkansas (all times local):
- Poll: Boozman has 38 percent approval rating Updated: Nov-04-15 5:19 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Less than half of Arkansas residents approve of U.S. Sen. John Boozman's job performance as he gears up for a re-election bid, while even more don't have an opinion of the Republican, according to a poll released by the University of Arkansas on Wednesday.
- Arkansas attorney general seeks protection from deposition Updated: Nov-04-15 4:21 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' attorney general asked a federal judge Wednesday to issue a protective order to prevent her from being made to testify in a defamation lawsuit filed against the state treasurer.
- Arkansas officer shot himself, arrested for false report Updated: Nov-03-15 4:24 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas police officer who sparked a manhunt and investigation by claiming he had been shot during a traffic stop was arrested Tuesday after he admitted to colleagues that the incident never happened and he had shot himself.
- Arkansas governor urges easing of Cuba credit restrictions Updated: Nov-03-15 1:46 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson is urging congressional leaders to ease credit restrictions with Cuba and says doing so would open millions of dollars in new markets for his state.
- Arkansas filing period kicks off with Huckabee first in line Updated: Nov-02-15 8:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee was the first in line Monday to make his bid official as the White House hopeful helped kick off the one-week filing period in his home state for candidates in next year's election.
- Court rules cellphone findings in 2012 case rightfully used Updated: Nov-02-15 3:48 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has ruled that a gunman's incriminating text messages were rightfully subject to a law enforcement search in a 2012 murder case.