- Planned Parenthood asks judge to expand Arkansas case Updated: Oct-06-15 12:47 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Planned Parenthood has asked a federal judge to expand a ruling that temporarily blocked Arkansas from cutting off Medicaid payments for three patients after the state canceled the organization's contract amid controversy over videos secretly recorded by an anti-abortion group.
- At least 8 injured in Heber Springs football bus crash Updated: Oct-03-15 1:08 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police says a collision involving a bus carrying Heber Springs High School football players has left at least eight people injured.
- Arkansas dedicates new US 63 bridge Thursday at Black Rock Updated: Oct-01-15 3:31 am
BLACK ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas highway officials will be in Black Rock to dedicate a new bridge over the Black River.
- Arkansas AG says she'll join multistate investigation of VW Updated: Sep-28-15 1:51 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' attorney general is joining a multistate investigation into Volkswagen amid allegations the company cheated on emissions tests.
- Huckabee announces Arkansas leadership team Updated: Sep-28-15 11:55 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson and Sen. John Boozman are chairing Mike Huckabee's presidential campaign in Arkansas as the former governor announced the support of most of the state's top officials.
- Officer-involved shooting case turned over to state police Updated: Sep-27-15 5:38 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Jonesboro Police Department says it's turning over a weekend officer-involved shooting case to the Arkansas State Police for investigation.
- Woman killed in 3-vehicle crash near Sheridan Updated: Sep-26-15 12:54 pm
SHERIDAN, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say a Sheridan woman was killed and two men were injured in a three-vehicle collision on Highway 270 near Sheridan.
- Arkansas House Democrats elect Gray as minority leader Updated: Sep-25-15 3:49 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic State Rep. Michael John Gray of Augusta has been elected the party's minority leader in the state House.
- Old prescription drugs to be collected across Arkansas Updated: Sep-24-15 3:20 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' attorney general is asking Arkansans statewide to turn in their old or unused prescription drugs.
- Arkansas transportation officials investigate I-530 crash Updated: Sep-23-15 4:17 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Officials with the state Department of Highway and Transportation are trying to determine why an Interstate cable barrier didn't prevent a cross-median crash in central Arkansas.
- Arkansas AG to ask US Supreme Court to consider abortion law Updated: Sep-23-15 2:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge says she'll ask the U.S. Supreme Court to weigh in on the constitutionality of an Arkansas law banning most abortions 12 weeks into a woman's pregnancy.
- Ex-Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee files for S. Carolina primary Updated: Sep-22-15 4:02 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is returning to South Carolina to officially file his paperwork for the state's presidential primary.
- Arkansas lawmaker launches 'Draft Cotton' for president site Updated: Sep-21-15 2:42 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas already has a former first lady and ex-governor in the White House race, but a state legislator who thinks there's room for another homegrown candidate is urging Republican U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton to run.
- Judge reinstates Arkansas' Planned Parenthood contract Updated: Sep-18-15 7:42 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal judge on Friday ordered Arkansas to temporarily reinstate its Medicaid contract with Planned Parenthood after the state blocked funding over concerns about secretly recorded videos released by an anti-abortion group.
- Arkansas State Police investigating theft of its vehicles Updated: Sep-18-15 6:45 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police is investigating the theft of four decommissioned state police vehicles from the department's headquarters auto storage lot.
- State Police investigating Mississippi County relationship Updated: Sep-18-15 4:16 pm
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - Police in Arkansas have launched an investigation into Mississippi County's relationship with a Missouri-based company owned by a county employee's relative.
- High court upholds death sentence for Arkansas prisoner Updated: Sep-17-15 11:43 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has upheld the death sentence of an inmate convicted of killing his cellmate at a maximum security prison.
- Panel dismisses complaint over Arkansas gay marriage case Updated: Sep-16-15 6:56 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A judicial ethics panel on Wednesday dismissed a complaint against members of the Arkansas Supreme Court over its handling of a gay marriage lawsuit, saying it found no wrongdoing that led to delays in the case.
- Lawmaker: Hold off on vendor request for insurance exchange Updated: Sep-15-15 5:07 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A state legislator asked an Arkansas panel Tuesday to hold off on looking at vendors for setting up a state-run insurance exchange as lawmakers look at broader reforms to Medicaid and health care.
- 3 killed, 4 hurt in head-on collision in central Arkansas Updated: Sep-14-15 9:17 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say three people were killed and four injured in a head-on collision in Pulaski County.
- Rogers man killed in motorcycle crash at Prairie Grove Updated: Sep-12-15 11:06 am
PRAIRIE GROVE, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say a Rogers man has been killed in a motorcycle crash in northwest Arkansas.
- Rehearing denied in ruling against search of Arkansas hunter Updated: Sep-10-15 12:40 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has denied a requested rehearing of a ruling that says state wildlife officers violated a hunter's constitutional rights when they ran a criminal background check on him when they didn't have any reasonable suspicion he had violated any laws.
- October resentencing hearing set for 2 Arkansas men Updated: Sep-08-15 1:45 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two men who have spent nearly 40 years in prison following their conviction in killing a woman as teenagers are set to appear in court next month for resentencing.