- The Latest: Marleau gets Sharks even with Penguins Updated: May-30-16 10:05 pm
- Stanley Cup Final turns into reunion for Sharks' Paul Martin Updated: May-30-16 2:15 am
SAN JOSE, California - Back when the playoffs started nearly seven weeks ago, San Jose Sharks defenseman Paul Martin wondered what it would be like to play his old teammates in Pittsburgh in the Stanley Cup Final.
- Stanley Cup Capsule Updated: May-29-16 6:46 pm
- Long road to Cup Final ends for rebuilt Sharks and Penguins Updated: May-29-16 6:44 pm
- Offseason moves send Sharks to final after missing playoffs Updated: May-28-16 3:56 pm
SAN JOSE, California - After watching the San Jose Sharks miss the playoffs for the first time in more than a decade, general manager Doug Wilson set out to remake the team last offseason.
- Sharks stars Thornton, Marleau finally reach 1st Cup final Updated: May-27-16 5:30 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau have been linked ever since they went one-two in the 1997 NHL draft to Boston and San Jose.
- 2 long series wins might have exhausted Blues Updated: May-26-16 3:54 pm
ST. LOUIS - A pair of seven-game series wins might have taken a toll on the St. Louis Blues.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 2:30 am
SAN JOSE, California - Two years after their most devastating playoff loss, the San Jose Sharks held their most meaningful celebration.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 1:24 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau and the rest of the San Jose Sharks gathered around the Campbell Bowl for a celebratory picture after winning the Western Conference final.
- Blues go back to goalie Brian Elliott for Game 6 Updated: May-24-16 4:30 pm
- Pavelski scores twice, Sharks top Blues to take 3-2 lead Updated: May-24-16 12:29 am
ST. LOUIS - All the time Joe Pavelski has spent practicing his stick work has paid off big for the San Jose Sharks.
- Backes, Fabbri in Blues lineup for Game 5 vs. Sharks Updated: May-23-16 8:18 pm
- Blues sticking with Allen in Game 5 against Sharks Updated: May-22-16 5:24 pm
- Blues to make goalie change for Game 4 against Sharks Updated: May-20-16 7:49 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The St. Louis Blues are making a change in goal for Game 4 after losing two straight games in the Western Conference final.
- Hot Tip: Backes excels at deflections for Blues Updated: May-19-16 2:08 am
ST. LOUIS - David Backes stood tall in front of the net as long as possible, finally ducking in case he whiffed on the puck with his stick.
- St. Louis Blues stayed course, now reaping benefits Updated: May-13-16 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - After three straight first-round eliminations, Doug Armstrong resisted the temptation to tear it all down.
- Predators feeling pain of team's best run coming up short Updated: May-13-16 2:59 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The longest playoff run in Nashville Predators' history is over.
- Sharks dominate from start in 5-0 Game 7 win vs. Predators Updated: May-13-16 12:51 am
SAN JOSE, California - Captain Joe Pavelski and the rest of San Jose's big guns took little time to answer the questions about how this version of the Sharks would respond after a lackluster loss in a potential series clincher.
- Predators force another Game 7 by beating Sharks 4-3 in OT Updated: May-10-16 1:11 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Viktor Arvidsson's first playoff goal of his young career certainly is a moment to remember. The rest of the Nashville Predators are just grateful he scored so quickly after surviving a triple-overtime thriller in Game 4.
- Sacrificing body to block shots crucial in NHL playoffs Updated: May-06-16 2:52 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The only good thing about taking a puck to the head from the man with the NHL's hardest shot is just how fast it happens.
- Pavelski leads Sharks to playoff wins in year 1 as captain Updated: May-02-16 4:02 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski's transformation as an NHL player can be illustrated by the evolution of his nicknames.
- Sharks name stray cat that ran on ice after team captain Updated: May-01-16 6:57 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The stray cat that ran on the ice before San Jose's second-round series opener now has a name but is still looking for a permanent home.