- Kane's 2 assists help Blackhawks beat Sharks 5-2 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Chicago Blackhawks count on getting production from Patrick Kane. When someone like Andrew Desjardins also gets into the act, they are even tougher to beat.
- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Sharks sign F Dainius Zubrus Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Dainius Zubrus to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Marleau gets 1,000th point, Sharks beat Penguins 3-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - San Jose Sharks forward Patrick Marleau helped his team continue its roll on the same night he joined an elite group of NHL players.
- Sharks coach Peter DeBoer to miss game with personal matter Updated: Nov-21-15 11:29 am
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose Sharks coach Peter DeBoer will miss Saturday night's game in Pittsburgh to deal with a personal matter.
- Karlsson scores to lift Sharks over Flyers 1-0 in overtime Updated: Nov-20-15 12:04 am
PHILADELPHIA - Melker Karlsson and the San Jose Sharks are feeling right at home on the road.
- Thornton, Marleau goals lead Sharks to 5-4 win over Bruins Updated: Nov-17-15 11:43 pm
BOSTON - San Jose's Patrick Marleau and Joe Thornton made Boston pay for a string of penalties.
- Marleau scores to seal Sharks' 2-1 OT win over Sabres Updated: Nov-14-15 11:28 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Aware of San Jose's decade-long jinx in Buffalo, first-year coach Peter DeBoer joked before the game that the Sharks had never lost to the Sabres with him behind the bench.
- Pavelski, Jones lead Sharks to 3-2 win over Red Wings Updated: Nov-13-15 11:33 pm
DETROIT - San Jose goalie Martin Jones bounced back from a nightmarish performance in his previous start to lead the Sharks to another big road win in Detroit.
- Red Wings C Pavel Datsyuk makes season debut against Sharks Updated: Nov-13-15 7:56 pm
DETROIT - Red Wings star center Pavel Datsyuk made his season debut Friday night against the San Jose Sharks after recovering from offseason ankle surgery.
- John Tavares scores twice to lead Islanders past Sharks 4-2 Updated: Nov-11-15 2:16 am
SAN JOSE, California - John Tavares was looking for a strong start. Not only did he accomplish that, he finished just as well.
- Perry, Khudobin lead Ducks over Sharks 1-0 Updated: Nov-08-15 2:25 am
SAN JOSE, California - Corey Perry gave Anaheim the early advantage and then the Ducks fended off constant pressure to make it stand.
- Marleau's highlight-reel goal leads Sharks past Panthers 5-2 Updated: Nov-06-15 2:07 am
SAN JOSE, California - Even at age 36 and approaching an impressive milestone, Patrick Marleau still has the speed that's made him so effective throughout his career.
- Jenner, Murray lead Blue Jackets to 5-2 win over Sharks Updated: Nov-04-15 1:29 am
- Burns scores twice, Sharks beat Avalanche, 4-3 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:50 pm
DENVER - A day after a tough loss in Dallas, the San Jose Sharks weren't going to let another game get away from them in the third period.
- Roussel's goal breaks tie, Stars beat Sharks 5-3 Updated: Oct-31-15 8:23 pm
DALLAS - Antoine Roussel is on quite a run. Same for the Dallas Stars.
- NHL coaches up to challenge in reviewing goals Updated: Oct-29-15 6:06 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Dan Bylsma is a big supporter of the NHL's decision to introduce coaching challenges this season. It makes no difference to the Buffalo Sabres' first-year coach that the new rule cost his team in its season-opening game.