- Lawmakers postpone vote on adoption by gay couples bill Updated: Feb-12-16 9:33 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers postponed a vote Friday night on a proposal to ensure married gay couples are treated equally as married heterosexual couples in adoptions and foster care placements.
- The Latest: Utah to take legal action over mine waste spill Updated: Feb-12-16 6:03 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Latest on news that Utah regulators say the EPA failed to inform them about contaminants in river water after a massive mine spill that fouled water in three states (all times local):
- Utah officials find no sign of human trafficking at Sundance Updated: Feb-01-16 11:58 am
PARK CITY, Utah - Utah law enforcement officials did not find any signs of human trafficking at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City amid a stepped-up focus on the crime.
- Lawyer for ex-Utah attorney general fights FEC lawsuit Updated: Jan-16-16 5:49 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Federal Election Commission is trying pile on embattled former Utah Attorney General John Swallow's legal troubles by adding him to a civil lawsuit, his attorney said in a new court filing.
- Utah lawmaker earns $135K salary for public lands push Updated: Jan-15-16 6:42 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah-based nonprofit waging a full-time campaign for western states to take control of millions of acres of federal public lands spent almost half of its revenue on salaries for its co-founder, a Utah lawmaker, and his wife.