- Broncos' Latimer joins fight against cancer in honor of dad Updated: Oct-03-15 11:47 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - When Denver Broncos receiver Cody Latimer was 11, his father was diagnosed with colon cancer.
- Justin Ellis' return a boost to Raiders defensive line Updated: Oct-02-15 5:10 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Justin Ellis is the first one to admit his absence along the Oakland Raiders' defensive line the past two weeks has been hardly noticeable.
- Bears QB Cutler, WR Jeffery questionable for Raiders game Updated: Oct-02-15 4:47 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Quarterback Jay Cutler and receiver Alshon Jeffery were among seven Chicago Bears players listed as questionable Friday for this weekend's home game against Oakland.
- Talk surrounding NFL game in London is about toilet paper Updated: Oct-02-15 1:11 pm
LONDON - Call it the Toilet Bowl.
- Middle fingers, high fives and, yes, hugs in the Black Hole Updated: Oct-02-15 10:22 am
OAKLAND, California - Their reputation is notorious, these NFL versions of hooligans, the action on the field often a sidelight to more vicious violence in the stands.
- NFL penalties: Flag increase due largely to pre-snap fouls Updated: Oct-02-15 3:23 am
Watching the NFL is a wildly popular experience, proven by massive ratings and undeterred by constant interruptions.
- Broncos sign tackle Tyler Polumbus to bolster line Updated: Oct-01-15 10:01 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tyler Polumbus is back among familiar faces and doesn't have to ask for directions, either.
- Raiders CB TJ Carrie fares well in switch to safety Updated: Oct-01-15 7:36 pm
ALAMEDA, California - TJ Carrie admits he was a little apprehensive when the Oakland Raiders coaches came to him last week to talk about playing safety.
- Chiefs' QB Alex Smith under fire in more ways than 1 Updated: Oct-01-15 5:56 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Alex Smith is feeling plenty of heat these days.
- Bears hope to get QB Jay Cutler back against Oakland Updated: Oct-01-15 5:46 pm
- Browns missing tackles, defense still full of holes Updated: Oct-01-15 5:12 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns linebacker Paul Kruger recently saw an unsettling film filled with shocking, ghastly moments.
- DeMarcus Ware wins his 1st Defensive Player of Month honor Updated: Oct-01-15 12:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver Broncos outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware has won the first Defensive Player of the Month honor of his 11-year career.
- Former Chiefs QB Kenney pleads guilty to DWI Updated: Oct-01-15 9:23 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Former Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Bill Kenney has pleaded guilty to drunken driving in Missouri's capital city, where he now serves as a state utility regulator.
- Bruton delivers on promise to be defensive factor Updated: Oct-01-15 1:55 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - David Bruton Jr. is delivering on his pledge to make a mark on Denver's defense in his seventh NFL season after being typecast as a special teams ace since coming out of Notre Dame in 2009.
- Manning harkens to 'Bad News Bears' in talking Broncos Updated: Sep-30-15 8:16 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - If there's one thing Peyton Manning's been watching longer than game film, it's the 1976 classic "Bad News Bears."
- Browns coach says no team 'rift' over McCown-Manziel debate Updated: Sep-30-15 6:45 pm
BEREA, Ohio - They're arguing in offices, bars and living rooms across Cleveland over Browns coach Mike Pettine's decision to start Josh McCown and not Johnny Manziel at quarterback.
- Raiders ride triplets to early season success Updated: Sep-30-15 6:26 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have spent most of the past decade searching for big-play options at quarterback, running back and receiver.
- Chiefs get Sean Smith back, lose Phillip Gaines to torn ACL Updated: Sep-30-15 3:53 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Sean Smith's return from a suspension came at a good time for the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Cowboys add defensive end Irving from Chiefs' practice squad Updated: Sep-29-15 7:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys have signed defensive end David Irving off Kansas City's practice squad a day after releasing defensive tackle Davon Coleman.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Derek Carr taking advantage of Raiders' receiver depth Updated: Sep-29-15 7:32 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio says the recipe for a good quarterback comes down to two things: decision-making and accuracy.
- Packers among best at making defenses pay for 'free plays' Updated: Sep-29-15 6:37 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A defensive penalty is called just before the quarterback snaps the ball.
- Pats, Pack a close 1-2 in AP Pro32; bad news Bears 32nd Updated: Sep-29-15 5:13 pm
NEW YORK - Two points separate the Patriots and Packers in the AP Pro32 power rankings - for the second week in a row.
- Chiefs' Andy Reid takes blame for second straight loss Updated: Sep-29-15 5:02 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In the moments after a lopsided loss Monday night, Chiefs coach Andy Reid was in no mood to talk, brushing away a series of questions about the performance in Green Bay with the same answer.
- Behind Rodgers, Packers build big lead to beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 2:55 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers thinks his offense is just getting started.