- Rivers-to-Gates, plus some luck, helps Bolts end skid Updated: Nov-30-15 10:05 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers finally found a way to win, and not surprisingly, the Philip Rivers-to-Antonio Gates connection was a big reason.
- Del Rio won't let Raiders look too far ahead Updated: Nov-30-15 8:34 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio has done a good job of keeping his players focused on the task at hand rather than looking too far ahead.
- Bills coach Ryan throws red flag on how he challenges calls Updated: Nov-30-15 6:52 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Rex Ryan has thrown a red flag on how the Buffalo Bills determine when to challenge a play.
- No longer perfect, Patriots look to clinch top playoff spot Updated: Nov-30-15 6:03 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - At least New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick doesn't have to answer - or, more precisely, not answer - questions about an undefeated season anymore.
- Manning lent Osweiler a helping hand on big win Updated: Nov-30-15 5:52 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - This is Brock Osweiler's team - for now, at least. And everybody's on board, including Peyton Manning.
- Mediocre and losing teams are NFL contenders Updated: Nov-30-15 5:36 pm
The NBA has a yearly ritual in which sub-.500 teams make the playoffs. Looks like the NFL could emulate that approach this season.
- Ward suggests full-time officials as a fix Updated: Nov-30-15 5:06 pm
DENVER - Denver Broncos safety T.J. Ward, one of the most-flagged and heavily fined players in the NFL this season, recently ripped the officials, suggesting the way to fix the league's spotty officiating is to give the men in stripes full-time jobs.
- Chiefs' Houston has knee strain, future outlook unclear Updated: Nov-30-15 4:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs were quickly running out of offensive linemen as one by one they went down with injuries, and for the briefest of moments, Andy Reid might have thought he'd need to suit up himself.
- Ward, Williams expected to miss time with sprained ankles Updated: Nov-30-15 3:45 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos are bracing for extended absences from safety T.J. Ward and run-stuffer Sylvester Williams, who went for MRIs Monday on high ankle sprains.
- Chiefs players, cheerleaders to appear at blood drive event Updated: Nov-30-15 5:01 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City Chiefs players, cheerleaders and mascot KC Wolf are scheduled to appear this week at an event culminating a more than a weeklong blood drive in conjunction with the Community Blood Center.
- Osweiler gets first comeback win, Broncos beat Pats 30-24 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:55 am
DENVER - Brock Osweiler engineered his first comeback win in only his second NFL start.
- Chiefs hold off Bills 30-22 for fifth straight win Updated: Nov-30-15 2:19 am
- Carr throws TD with 1:21 left as Raiders edge Titans 24-21 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:19 am
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Rivers' 4 TD passes help Chargers beat Jags 31-25, end skid Updated: Nov-30-15 2:12 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars should have taken notes.
- Broncos beat Patriots 30-24 on Anderson's OT run Updated: Nov-30-15 1:59 am
DENVER - Filling in for Peyton Manning. Facing Tom Brady - and a two-touchdown deficit in the fourth quarter.
- Imperfect: Pats defense folds in 30-24 OT loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 1:31 am
DENVER - It was hardly unthinkable that New England's undefeated season might come to an end against Denver.
- Gronkowski carted off field, Seahawks lose Graham Updated: Nov-30-15 12:06 am
It was a rough day for the NFL's elite tight ends.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Patriots-Broncos matchup missing a few stars Updated: Nov-29-15 7:20 pm
The Patriots-Broncos showdown Sunday night is missing some star power.
- Jaguars' Hurns suffers concussion in 31-25 loss to Chargers Updated: Nov-29-15 6:57 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Teammates and coaches gathered around Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Allen Hurns as he was strapped to a backboard and carried off the field Sunday.
- Titans blow another 4th-quarter lead in loss to Raiders Updated: Nov-29-15 6:42 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - B.W. Webb really isn't sure what the official saw, and Titans interim coach Mike Mularkey certainly felt the flag for defensive holding was a bad call.
- Rivers' 4 TD passes help Chargers beat Jags 31-25, end skid Updated: Nov-29-15 6:19 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The San Diego Chargers sure know how to end a six-game losing streak.
- Bills lose 30-22 to Chiefs in matchup of playoff contenders Updated: Nov-29-15 6:06 pm
- Carr throws TD with 1:21 left as Raiders edge Titans 24-21 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:47 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Oakland Raiders found a way to pull out a win on a wet, sloppy day. A quarterback with a little bit of experience certainly helped.