- All eyes on $101 million man as Chiefs' Houston gets to work Updated: Aug-02-15 2:43 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The massive linebacker with the sweat-drenched biceps insists he never took a day off this offseason, even if he never showed up for one of the Kansas City Chiefs' workouts.
- Broncos lose Kyle Williams to torn Achilles tendon Updated: Aug-01-15 8:27 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver returner Kyle Williams tore his left Achilles during a punt return drill at training camp Saturday and will miss the season.
- Thomas longs for reunion with his mother Updated: Aug-01-15 8:18 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas is still waiting to see his mother out from behind bars for the first time since the police came busting into his house one morning when he was 11.
- First practice gives Chiefs cornerbacks chance to shine Updated: Aug-01-15 7:03 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - There was already going to be plenty of competition for one of the starting cornerback jobs in Kansas City, even before the Chiefs learned Sean Smith would be suspended for the first three games of the regular season.
- Raiders LB Sio Moore returns following hip surgery Updated: Aug-01-15 5:36 pm
NAPA, California - Sio Moore walked up to the assembled media members and began his news conference by saying "Remember me?"
- Marshall back on field but with a heavy heart Updated: Aug-01-15 5:00 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brandon Marshall is back on the football field, trying to replicate last year's breakout season despite two screws in his right foot and a heavy heart.
- Melvin Gordon tested at Chargers camp Updated: Aug-01-15 4:11 pm
SAN DIEGO - Running back Melvin Gordon was tested - and Chargers coach Mike McCoy was smiling.
- Troubles haven't slowed down for NFL Updated: Aug-01-15 12:15 pm
Shattered cellphones. Fireworks accidents. Failed drug tests.
- Raiders QB Derek Carr sharp in first practice Updated: Jul-31-15 7:11 pm
NAPA, California - Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr dropped back to pass, scanned the field then hit wide receiver Michael Crabtree for a 30-yard completion.
- Antonio Smith says he trusts he'll be cleared Updated: Jul-31-15 6:50 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive end Antonio Smith says he's confident he'll be cleared of any wrongdoing in a criminal sexual complaint against him in Texas.
- Manning and Thomas back together after 201-day separation Updated: Jul-31-15 5:54 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas and Peyton Manning are a long ways from being on the same page. At least they're back on the same field.
- Chiefs veterans return to Missouri Western for training camp Updated: Jul-31-15 3:12 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Derrick Johnson and Mike DeVito made it through all of training camp last season, through the long practices and insufferable heat on the campus of Missouri Western State University.
- What's new in NFL? Plenty Updated: Jul-31-15 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Bob Dylan sang about them. So did David Bowie.
- Kubiak hoping history repeats itself with Elway, Manning Updated: Jul-30-15 8:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Gary Kubiak sure has the blueprints.
- Raiders arrive in Napa for training camp Updated: Jul-30-15 4:20 pm
NAPA, California - Oakland Raiders' rookie wide receiver Amari Cooper arrived for the start of training camp looking to make up for lost time.
- Players who need to finally show their worth in 2015 Updated: Jul-30-15 2:57 am
Alshon Jeffery proved himself last year as a prime target in Chicago. Everson Griffen showed his stuff as a sackmaster in Minnesota.
- Alameda County wants out of stadium deal with Raiders, NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 11:22 pm
OAKLAND, California - Alameda County officials say they want out of a plan to build a new football stadium for the Raiders in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Jake Long to visit Denver Broncos on Thursday Updated: Jul-29-15 7:59 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos want to see if former No. 1 draft pick Jake Long is healthy enough to bolster their offensive line to protect 39-year-old Peyton Manning.
- Patriots sign cornerback Tarell Brown Updated: Jul-29-15 6:11 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots signed free-agent cornerback Tarell Brown on Wednesday. Terms of the deal weren't announced.
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry back at practice after cancer fight Updated: Jul-29-15 5:12 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - There was a moment in the early stages of chemotherapy when Eric Berry was having breakfast with his father, and the enormity of what faced him was so great that he broke down and cried.
- Chiefs release injured running back Cyrus Gray Updated: Jul-29-15 1:35 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Chiefs have released running back Cyrus Gray, who tore his ACL last November, in what coach Andy Reid described Wednesday as a "football decision."
- Chiefs' Berry to practice 8 months after cancer diagnosis Updated: Jul-29-15 2:47 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Eight months after getting the stunning news that he had cancer, Chiefs Pro Bowl safety was expected back on the practice field Wednesday, a day after doctors gave him the all-clear.
- Chiefs Pro Bowl DT Dontari Poe out after back surgery Updated: Jul-28-15 11:53 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs are facing a potentially devastating loss on defense, even though training camp doesn't begin for veterans until this weekend.
- Assembly speaker joins San Diego officials in stadium talks Updated: Jul-28-15 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - California Assembly Speaker Toni Atkins joined San Diego politicians at a meeting with NFL officials on Tuesday, offering advice on completing a thorough environmental impact report for a possible new stadium for the Chargers.
- Broncos DE Derek Wolfe suspended 4 games Updated: Jul-24-15 4:09 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - His scary spinal injury behind him along with the ill-fitting 4-3 defense, Derek Wolfe couldn't wait for the 2015 season to get here.