- Chiefs take Miss St DT Chris Jones in second round of draft Updated: Apr-29-16 8:13 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs chose versatile defensive tackle Chris Jones from Mississippi State with the sixth pick in the second round of the NFL draft on Friday night.
- Lynch has always watched Manning, emulated Newton Updated: Apr-29-16 8:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Paxton Lynch says he long appreciated Peyton Manning, whose cleats he's hoping to fill as soon as September. It's the vanquished quarterback from Super Bowl 50, however, that he's always admired.
- Chargers take Arkansas tight end Henry in 2nd round Updated: Apr-29-16 7:50 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers have taken Arkansas tight end Hunter Henry in the second round of the NFL draft.
- The Latest: Local hero Butkus kicks off Round 2 of NFL Draft Updated: Apr-29-16 7:27 pm
CHICAGO - The Latest on the second day of the NFL draft (all times local):
- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 5:46 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built, but a move is far from a done deal. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to cross before becoming reality.
- Denver Broncos select QB Paxton Lynch in 1st round Updated: Apr-29-16 12:38 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Paxton Lynch is stepping into the long shadows of John Elway, Peyton Manning - and maybe even Mark Sanchez.
- Raiders draft West Virginia S Karl Joseph 14th overall Updated: Apr-29-16 12:00 am
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders set out this offseason knowing they needed to retool a secondary that was suspect at times last year and then lost star safety Charles Woodson to retirement.
- Tebowmanics holding out hope of a Denver reunion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:40 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos entered the NFL draft still searching for a quarterback.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Goodell holds Q&A, with head injuries front and center Updated: Apr-28-16 2:55 pm
CHICAGO - The floor belonged to Philip Feliciano, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell waited patiently for his question.
- Von Miller confident a deal will be reached soon Updated: Apr-27-16 10:19 pm
DENVER - Von Miller declared just 12 hours after winning the Super Bowl MVP award that his contract talks this offseason were "going to be a peaceful thing" that he wouldn't fret over.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."
- Raiders will announce draft selections from Mexico City Updated: Apr-27-16 6:55 pm
MEXICO CITY - The Oakland Raiders will announce their third-day draft selections from Mexico City on Saturday.
- Column: Can Vegas win a longshot bet on the Raiders? Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - This is a town built on taking money from people, not giving it to them.
- DeMarcus Ware has eventful offseason following 1st title Updated: Apr-25-16 10:51 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Disneyland. When the booming confetti cannons heralded the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl championship, DeMarcus Ware caught Demaryius Thomas' gaze on the sideline and exclaimed, "We're going to Africa!"
- Browns sign wide receiver Saalim Hakim Updated: Apr-25-16 2:05 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns signed wide receiver Saalim Hakim after he had an impressive tryout last week in their voluntary minicamp.
- Goodell attends rally in support of new stadium for Chargers Updated: Apr-23-16 8:18 pm
SAN DIEGO - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Saturday at a rally that the Chargers belong in San Diego and a new stadium would be "a perfect place for the Super Bowl."
- Harris wouldn't change anything about Super Bowl comments Updated: Apr-22-16 5:16 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - After helping put the clamps on Cam Newton in the Super Bowl, Chris Harris Jr. helped send Carolina's quarterback over the edge by explaining how the Denver Broncos had befuddled the league's MVP exactly as they had planned.
- Chiefs GM Dorsey thinks LB Houston will play this season Updated: Apr-22-16 4:48 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs general manager John Dorsey expects Pro Bowl pass rusher Justin Houston to play this season, even though surgery to repair his torn ACL could take up to 12 months of recovery time.
- Elway singing a different tune with Von Miller this year Updated: Apr-21-16 7:05 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - A year after pummeling Demaryius Thomas for boycotting the Broncos offseason program while angling for a new long-term contract, John Elway is giving Von Miller a pass.
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas looks for a bounce-back season Updated: Apr-20-16 4:34 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas is no longer bogged down, and it's not only from losing a couple of pounds since winning the Super Bowl.
- Emmanuel Sanders won't put '15 in his rearview Updated: Apr-19-16 4:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - It's a new year, and while many of his teammates talk about putting 2015 in the rearview, Emmanuel Sanders is having none of it. He doesn't want to forget anything about the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season.
- DeMarcus Ware honored by Alabama governor Updated: Apr-19-16 3:39 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama native and NFL star DeMarcus Ware was honored by Alabama Governor Robert Bentley and the state legislature following a standout season with the Denver Broncos.
- Broncos re-sign running back Ronnie Hillman Updated: Apr-19-16 12:16 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Running back Ronnie Hillman has signed a one-year contract to return to the Denver Broncos.
- Super Bowl champs return to work minus Miller, Ware Updated: Apr-18-16 7:19 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Super Bowl champions reconvened Monday minus some notable star power.