- Ravens TE Waller to miss 4 games for violating drug policy Updated: Jul-01-16 5:00 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Baltimore Ravens tight end Darren Waller has been given a four-game suspension for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.
- Records: Trump used charity cash for Tim Tebow memorabilia Updated: Jul-01-16 2:35 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump used money from his own charity to purchase an autographed Tim Tebow helmet and a jersey four years ago during a charity auction for the Susan J. Komen Foundation, The Washington Post reported Friday.
- Saints add C.J. Wilson, place Kyle Wilson on injured reserve Updated: Jun-24-16 7:52 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints have placed cornerback Kyle Wilson on injured reserve and have signed defensive tackle C.J. Wilson.
- Broncos' PR staff wins Rozelle Award from PFWA Updated: Jun-24-16 1:11 pm
The Denver Broncos' public relations staff has won the Pete Rozelle Award winners from the Professional Football Writers of America for consistently striving for excellence in its dealings and relationships with the media.
- Panel studying stadium plan in Vegas gets new numbers Updated: Jun-23-16 7:25 pm
LAS VEGAS - A day after Las Vegas won a bid for an NHL expansion team, a governor's panel studying a proposed 65,000-seat domed stadium to lure a pro football franchise was greeted Thursday with a pep talk and changing financial figures.
- Broncos' Elway wins PFWA's Horrigan Award Updated: Jun-23-16 2:26 pm
John Elway has won the Horrigan Award from the Professional Football Writers of America as the league or club official who best helps the writers do their job.
- Broncos allowed to cancel Sports Authority sponsorship deal Updated: Jun-22-16 1:47 am
DENVER - A federal judge has approved a request from the Denver Broncos to end the team's $55 million sponsorship contract with the bankrupt Sports Authority.
- Peyton Manning ready to watch football rather than play it Updated: Jun-20-16 6:30 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Peyton Manning is looking forward to the transition from football player to football fan.
- Chiefs S Berry wins PFWA award for overcoming adversity Updated: Jun-20-16 1:13 pm
Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry has won the George Halas Award for overcoming adversity to succeed.
- Peyton Manning gets award from Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame Updated: Jun-18-16 4:42 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Former Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning has received the 2016 Tennessean of the Year award from the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame.
- Raiders sign third-round pick Shilique Calhoun Updated: Jun-17-16 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders signed third-round linebacker Shilique Calhoun on Friday, the last of their seven draft picks to agree to terms.
- Miller makes it clear he'll sit out 2016 if no deal is done Updated: Jun-17-16 9:50 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos' summer break began with an ominous message from superstar Von Miller. The Super Bowl MVP suggested he'll sit out the 2016 season if general manager John Elway doesn't meet his contract demands in the next month.
- Chiefs wrap quiet offseason program, look to training camp Updated: Jun-16-16 3:49 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Andy Reid liked what he saw out of the Chiefs' three young quarterbacks, and he was pleased to see second-year pro Steven Nelson begin to lock down the nickel cornerback spot on defense.
- RB Danny Woodhead gives Chargers scare with sprained ankle Updated: Jun-15-16 8:15 pm
SAN DIEGO - Minutes before the San Diego Chargers broke for summer vacation a day early, running back Danny Woodhead went down in a heap with a sprained left ankle.
- Carr, Cooper build chemistry in 2nd year together on Raiders Updated: Jun-15-16 7:55 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Derek Carr and Amari Cooper had plenty of success their first year together with the Oakland Raiders even as they were still learning each other's tendencies.
- Broncos remain positive in face of endless drama Updated: Jun-15-16 6:17 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos will break for summer vacation with plenty of questions still unanswered, including who will be under center when they return and whether Aqib Talib will be able to play. The biggest unknown is whether superstar Von Miller will sign a long-term deal.
- Raiders DE Mario Edwards back at practice after neck injury Updated: Jun-14-16 7:50 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders defensive lineman Mario Edwards Jr. returned as a full participant in practice Tuesday for the first time since his promising rookie season was cut short by a neck injury.
- Broncos sign linebacker Brandon Marshall to 4-year extension Updated: Jun-14-16 7:37 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brandon Marshall had to bite his tongue when his position coach suggested after his rookie season on Jacksonville's practice squad that maybe he wasn't cut out for the NFL.
- Bosa skipping Chargers minicamp due to contract dispute Updated: Jun-14-16 7:24 pm
SAN DIEGO - Rookie defensive end Joey Bosa has been a diligent student during workouts the last month.
- Broncos get their Super Bowl rings Updated: Jun-12-16 11:36 pm
DENVER - The Denver Broncos received their diamond-encrusted championship rings Sunday night at a private party celebrating their Super Bowl title.
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry skips all voluntary workouts Updated: Jun-10-16 2:14 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Nobody really expected Chiefs safety Eric Berry to show up for three weeks of optional workouts. Not as he tries to land a mega contract to replace the franchise tag he was given this offseason.
- Von Miller's contract talks with Broncos on hold for now Updated: Jun-10-16 11:05 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - So much for Von Miller's prediction of peaceful contract talks this offseason.
- Broncos rookie QB Paxton Lynch signs four-year deal Updated: Jun-09-16 6:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver Broncos rookie quarterback Paxton Lynch signed a four-year deal worth approximately $9.5 million, including about $5 million in a signing bonus, on Thursday.
- Cowboys' McFadden claims financial planner mishandled $15M Updated: Jun-09-16 12:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Dallas Cowboys running back Darren McFadden has sued his longtime business manager, saying he misappropriated and mishandled money throughout his NFL career, including $3 million lost in a bitcoin business venture.
- Business savvy Okung bets on himself by brokering own deal Updated: Jun-09-16 2:34 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - On the football field, Russell Okung is a top-notch offensive lineman. In the field of business, he wants to reach that status, too.