- Left tackle Donald Penn optimistic about Raiders in 2015 Updated: Jun-02-15 6:59 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Donald Penn isn't getting much sleep at home these days, not with a 2-month-old daughter to take care of.
- Derrick Johnson, Dontari Poe miss Chiefs offseason workout Updated: Jun-02-15 3:39 pm
- Broncos 1st-round pick Shane Ray signs contract Updated: Jun-01-15 8:18 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Shane Ray, Denver's first-round draft pick, has signed his rookie contract, worth approximately $9 million over four years. It includes a signing bonus of nearly $5 million.
- Right side, left side doesn't matter to Chargers lineman Updated: Jun-01-15 7:21 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers lineman D.J. Fluker took the podium, but not before taking some advice.
- Brock Osweiler makes most of Peyton Manning's day off Updated: Jun-01-15 6:19 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - These are the days Brock Osweiler lives for.
- Broncos LB Brandon Marshall recovering from foot surgery Updated: May-28-15 7:08 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brandon Marshall is putting his foot down - only not the right one, since there are two screws holding it together.
- Broncos left tackle Clady tears ACL, likely out for season Updated: May-28-15 3:17 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Broncos left tackle Ryan Clady has torn his left ACL and will likely miss the season, leaving Denver to search for someone to protect Peyton Manning's blind side.
- Raiders sign LB Miller, WR Williams Updated: May-27-15 8:13 pm
- Chargers to begin stadium negotiations with city, county Updated: May-27-15 5:57 pm
SAN DIEGO - A spokesman for Mayor Kevin Faulconer says city and county officials will sit down with executives from the Chargers on Tuesday to begin negotiations for a new stadium.
- Antonio Smith absent from Broncos OTAs amid criminal probe Updated: May-27-15 1:24 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive end Antonio Smith is absent from the Denver Broncos' organized team activities while prosecutors in Texas investigate a criminal sexual complaint against him.
- QB Christian Ponder makes most of opportunity with Raiders Updated: May-26-15 7:57 pm
ALAMEDA, California - After spending last season mired on the bench in Minnesota, Christian Ponder is happy for any chance he gets to work with the first-team offense.
- All-Pro LB Justin Houston absent from OTAs Updated: May-26-15 6:16 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs kicked off the third phase of the offseason workout program Tuesday with the first set of voluntary organized team activities missing nine players.
- Chargers start OTAs with Philip Rivers firmly in place at QB Updated: May-26-15 5:47 pm
- What happened at NFL meetings and what it means Updated: May-21-15 2:39 am
SAN FRANCISCO - NFL owners concluded an especially hectic spring meetings by setting up what figures to be a very busy summer and fall.
- Raiders sign cornerback Chimdi Chekwa Updated: May-20-15 7:54 pm
- Former D-lineman getting shot at starting on Denver's O-line Updated: May-20-15 6:07 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Ben Garland spent his offseason fulfilling his 2015 commitment to the Colorado Air National Guard and now he's fighting to serve as one of Peyton Manning's primary protectors.
- For Cleveland and Atlanta, plenty of sports lowlights Updated: May-20-15 3:21 am
ATLANTA - On the sports misery index, Atlanta and Cleveland are hard to beat.
- Chiefs sign 4 players, waive 3 others after rookie minicamp Updated: May-19-15 7:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs have signed four players from their rookie minicamp this past weekend and waived three other players to make room for them on their roster.
- Raiders QB Derek Carr sidelined in offseason workouts Updated: May-19-15 6:27 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When the Oakland Raiders took the field for the start of their first full-team practice since the NFL draft, there was one notable spectator.
- Land deal closes for planned NFL stadium near Los Angeles Updated: May-19-15 5:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - The San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders moved a step closer Tuesday to building a new stadium near Los Angeles after a complex land deal was finalized on a site that could become the home of a shared $1.7 billion venue.
- Raiders owner Mark Davis still considers Oakland top option Updated: May-19-15 4:35 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Raiders owner Mark Davis walked outside the Ritz-Carlton into the throng of protesters and vowed to do all he can to keep his team in Oakland. Even as he and Chargers owner Dean Spanos moved ahead on plans for a stadium project in Southern California.
- Chiefs wrap up 3-day look at rookies in minicamp Updated: May-18-15 3:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Mitch Morse would have been hard-pressed to find a better opportunity.
- Raiders' Del Rio: Deflategate ruling like USC "overreaction" Updated: May-16-15 10:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio is not a fan of the discipline handed down against the New England Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal, likening it to the heavy sanctions received by his alma mater, Southern California, in the NCAA's Reggie Bush investigation.
- Chiefs invite interesting class of rookies to 3-day minicamp Updated: May-16-15 5:08 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - There is a "Star Wars" expert running post patterns. The son of a pro wrestling great is learning the nuances of blocking. A cancer survivor is huddling with his position coaches.
- Melvin Gordon signs rookie contract, works out with Chargers Updated: May-15-15 6:39 pm
SAN DIEGO - Running back Melvin Gordon's head was swimming. It had nothing to do with a rare San Diego storm.