- Broncos parade through Denver, leave questions for later Updated: Feb-09-16 6:08 pm
DENVER - From the top of a fire truck, Von Miller thrust the Super Bowl trophy into the air again and again as the Denver Broncos convoy made its way through streets lined with blue-and-orange clad fans.
- Obama congratulates Broncos on Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-09-16 5:55 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says via Twitter that he has passed along his congratulations to the Denver Broncos for winning the Super Bowl.
- Raiders cut ties with S Nate Allen after 1 season in Oakland Updated: Feb-09-16 5:30 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have terminated the contract of safety Nate Allen.
- The Latest: Broncos fans stream out of downtown after parade Updated: Feb-09-16 4:53 pm
DENVER - The Latest on the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl victory parade (all times local):
- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Newton defends actions at Super Bowl: 'I will not conform' Updated: Feb-09-16 1:40 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton isn't apologizing for acting like a "sore loser" after the Super Bowl.
- Chargers hire businessman to lead stadium initiative effort Updated: Feb-08-16 10:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers chairman Dean Spanos hired businessman and former developer Fred Maas on Monday to head the team's citizens' initiative process to get a measure for a new stadium on the November ballot.
- Party like it's 1999: Denver to celebrate another Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 6:25 pm
DENVER - Denver's getting ready to party like it's 1999.
- Denver Broncos return home with Lombardi Trophy Updated: Feb-08-16 6:02 pm
DENVER - The Denver Broncos are home with the Lombardi Trophy, marking the final touchdown of the 2015 season.
- Will Osweiler step in as Peyton steps out in Denver? Updated: Feb-08-16 4:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - One of the biggest winners from the Super Bowl didn't even take a snap.
- Miller awaits offseason filled with fun, financial reward Updated: Feb-08-16 3:51 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - On top of his game and now the world, Von Miller's docket is quickly filling up.
- Falcons hire former Chiefs assistant GM Joel Collier Updated: Feb-08-16 3:09 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons continue to shake up their front office, hiring Joel Collier as director of pro personnel.
- Bronco fans celebrate Super Bowl win in Denver streets Updated: Feb-08-16 9:53 am
DENVER - Thousands of Broncos fans celebrated Denver's Super Bowl victory over the Carolina Panthers in downtown streets and amateur fireworks lit up the sky around town. Police reported some arrests but no major damage or injuries.
- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.
- Aqib Talib calls Levi's Stadium turf "terrible" Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - T.J. Ward slipped twice on the same play.
- No masterpiece, but Manning rides off with a win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:34 am
SANTA CLARA, California - The best thing for Peyton Manning is that he won the Super Bowl.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning Updated: Feb-08-16 12:24 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Broncos take 13-7 halftime lead over Panthers in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 8:35 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Malik Jackson recovered a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown and Jordan Norwood set up another Denver score with the longest punt return in Super Bowl history and the Broncos took a 13-7 halftime lead over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- MVP Newton, Watt, Rivera, Berry big winners of NFL awards Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
- Kindred-spirit QBs Favre, Stabler voted into Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-07-16 12:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The first NFL game Brett Favre ever attended, as a teenager growing up in Mississippi, was the final home game of Ken "The Snake" Stabler's career.
- Ryan Reynolds torn about picking between Manning, Newton Updated: Feb-06-16 10:09 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ryan Reynolds will be watching Sunday's Super Bowl - he's just not sure which team he wants to win.