- Manning and Thomas back together after 201-day separation Updated: Jul-31-15 12:38 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning and Demaryius Thomas are on the field together for the first time in 201 days as the Denver Broncos kick off training camp.
- What's new in NFL? Plenty Updated: Jul-31-15 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Bob Dylan sang about them. So did David Bowie.
- Kubiak hoping history repeats itself with Elway, Manning Updated: Jul-30-15 8:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Gary Kubiak sure has the blueprints.
- Gates not sure how banned substance got into his system Updated: Jul-30-15 5:32 pm
SAN DIEGO - Star tight end Antonio Gates says he's not sure how a banned substance got into his body, although he believes it could have been while he was cleansing his system in the offseason.
- Raiders arrive in Napa for training camp Updated: Jul-30-15 4:20 pm
NAPA, California - Oakland Raiders' rookie wide receiver Amari Cooper arrived for the start of training camp looking to make up for lost time.
- Players who need to finally show their worth in 2015 Updated: Jul-30-15 2:57 am
Alshon Jeffery proved himself last year as a prime target in Chicago. Everson Griffen showed his stuff as a sackmaster in Minnesota.
- Alameda County wants out of stadium deal with Raiders, NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 11:22 pm
OAKLAND, California - Alameda County officials say they want out of a plan to build a new football stadium for the Raiders in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Jake Long to visit Denver Broncos on Thursday Updated: Jul-29-15 7:59 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos want to see if former No. 1 draft pick Jake Long is healthy enough to bolster their offensive line to protect 39-year-old Peyton Manning.
- Patriots sign cornerback Tarell Brown Updated: Jul-29-15 6:11 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots signed free-agent cornerback Tarell Brown on Wednesday. Terms of the deal weren't announced.
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry back at practice after cancer fight Updated: Jul-29-15 5:12 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - There was a moment in the early stages of chemotherapy when Eric Berry was having breakfast with his father, and the enormity of what faced him was so great that he broke down and cried.
- Chiefs release injured running back Cyrus Gray Updated: Jul-29-15 1:35 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Chiefs have released running back Cyrus Gray, who tore his ACL last November, in what coach Andy Reid described Wednesday as a "football decision."
- Chiefs' Berry to practice 8 months after cancer diagnosis Updated: Jul-29-15 2:47 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Eight months after getting the stunning news that he had cancer, Chiefs Pro Bowl safety was expected back on the practice field Wednesday, a day after doctors gave him the all-clear.
- Chiefs Pro Bowl DT Dontari Poe out after back surgery Updated: Jul-28-15 11:53 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs are facing a potentially devastating loss on defense, even though training camp doesn't begin for veterans until this weekend.
- Defensive end Antonio Smith rejoining Broncos Updated: Jul-28-15 8:39 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive end Antonio Smith will participate in the Denver Broncos' training camp after tending to a personal matter that kept him away from the team's offseason workouts this summer.
- Assembly speaker joins San Diego officials in stadium talks Updated: Jul-28-15 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - California Assembly Speaker Toni Atkins joined San Diego politicians at a meeting with NFL officials on Tuesday, offering advice on completing a thorough environmental impact report for a possible new stadium for the Chargers.
- Broncos DE Derek Wolfe suspended 4 games Updated: Jul-24-15 4:09 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - His scary spinal injury behind him along with the ill-fitting 4-3 defense, Derek Wolfe couldn't wait for the 2015 season to get here.
- Chiefs cornerback Smith suspended 3 games for DUI arrest Updated: Jul-24-15 12:39 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs cornerback Sean Smith will miss the first three games of the regular season, including matchups against the Broncos' Peyton Manning and Packers' Aaron Rodgers, after he was suspended Friday for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
- Biletnikoff helps build fitting tribute to slain daughter Updated: Jul-24-15 2:38 am
LOOMIS, California - Fred Biletnikoff beamed as the girls from the substance abuse home named for his slain daughter spoke of how Tracey's Place of Hope has helped them.
- Officers punished for detainment of NFL player Nate Allen Updated: Jul-23-15 4:03 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Officials say four southwest Florida police officers have been punished for the wrongful detainment of Oakland Raiders safety Nate Allen.
- Chiefs waive rookie Cox after domestic assault charge Updated: Jul-21-15 4:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs have waived defensive back Justin Cox, who was charged with domestic assault, burglary and trespassing for an incident that occurred Monday in Starkville, Mississippi.
- Family, faith, fortune, football comes together for Thomas Updated: Jul-17-15 3:11 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas hit the jackpot this week - 48 hours BEFORE signing his $70 million contract.
- Houston, Bryant among franchised players to sign big deals Updated: Jul-16-15 2:31 am
NEW YORK - Big names. Huge playmakers. And, now, enormous paydays.
- New California law recognizes cheerleaders as employees Updated: Jul-15-15 6:54 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Gov. Jerry Brown has approved legislation recognizing California's professional cheerleaders as employees who are entitled to minimum wage and overtime.
- Most franchise tagged players reach long-term deals Updated: Jul-15-15 6:10 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Kansas City Chiefs ended up with a big bargain the last time they signed Justin Houston. This time, it's the star linebacker who's cashing in.
- AP source: Chiefs, Houston reach 6-year, $101 million deal Updated: Jul-15-15 2:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs spoke with representatives for Justin Houston about an extension before last season. When they were unable to reach a pact, the defensive star made a big gamble by playing out the final year of his rookie contract.