- Army tames Arkansas-Pine Bluff in Barclays Classic, 81-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:53 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Kennedy Edwards scored 17 points off the bench as Army pulled away from Arkansas-Pine Bluff in the second half for a comfortable, 81-60 victory Friday night in the Barclays Center Classic.
- Army Corps to suspend recreation at Jemez Dam overlook Updated: Nov-27-15 2:49 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Recreation will soon be off limits at the Jemez Canyon Dam overlook.
- State Police: Laser pointed at Army helicopter Updated: Nov-25-15 6:01 am
HEMLOCK, Pennsylvania - State police say someone pointed a laser at an Army helicopter in Pennsylvania.
- Memorial service in Oklahoma for soldier killed in IS fight Updated: Nov-24-15 7:36 pm
MULDROW, Oklahoma - The first American soldier to die in combat against the Islamic State group in Iraq was remembered Tuesday during a memorial service as a man who was passionate about his wife, children, church and making others happy.
- Aircraft to remain with New Hampshire National Guard Updated: Nov-24-15 3:16 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Senators Kelly Ayotte and Jeanne Shaheen say a decision to remove a C-12 aircraft and personnel from the New Hampshire Army National Guard has been reversed.
- Corps hoping to have upper Ouachita River lock repaired soon Updated: Nov-24-15 10:01 am
MONROE, Louisiana - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will work through Thanksgiving to repair a pivotal lock on the upper Ouachita River with the hopes of having the work completed soon.
- Australia leader talks down prospect of US-led army in Syria Updated: Nov-24-15 5:36 am
CANBERRA, Australia - There is no support among world leaders for the prospect of a U.S.-led army in Iraq and Syria to take back ground from Islamic State militants, Australia's prime minister said Tuesday.
- Fort Riley's new hospital faces more delays Updated: Nov-23-15 1:50 pm
FORT RILEY, Kansas - The opening of Fort Riley's new hospital has been pushed back after already being delayed more than three years.
- FBI: 9 of 16 guns stolen from Army Reserve center recovered Updated: Nov-23-15 10:36 am
BOSTON - Federal authorities have recovered nine of the 16 guns stolen from a Massachusetts Army Reserve facility.
- Feds ask public for help with flood control plan in NW Ohio Updated: Nov-23-15 3:52 am
FINDLAY, Ohio - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is asking residents near the northwestern Ohio city of Findlay to help with mapping a diversion channel that's part of its flood control plan for the area.
- Homeless man finds stolen Army weapons in Bronx park Updated: Nov-22-15 5:07 pm
NEW YORK - Police say a homeless man walking through a Bronx park near Yankee Stadium found several guns that had been stolen from an Army facility in Massachusetts.
- Army veteran and his family get keys to new Marietta home Updated: Nov-22-15 10:40 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - Donnell Davis served his country in the U.S. Army for eight years.
- Army loses 31-21 to Rutgers, thwarted by late interception Updated: Nov-21-15 6:10 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Army lost again but may have found a quarterback for the future.
- James scores 3 TDs, Rutgers beats Army 31-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:18 pm
WEST POINT, New York - If Rutgers somehow manages to play in the postseason, the camaraderie of the Scarlet Knights will play a big factor.
- Survivors of Afghan hospital attack tell of terror Updated: Nov-21-15 1:49 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - It was like the end of the world, Anayatullah Nazari said. "It was like they were determined to kill us all and that nobody would survive. It was like doomsday, nothing I could ever imagine."
- Officials: US Army soldier from South Carolina dies in Iraq Updated: Nov-20-15 10:23 pm
FORT DRUM, New York - The U.S. Army says a soldier from South Carolina has died during a non-combat incident at a military facility in Iraq.
- Florida man pleads guilty to impersonating federal officer Updated: Nov-20-15 5:11 am
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A Florida man has admitted to lying about being a federal law enforcement agent and army sergeant who earned a Purple Heart medal.
- Moline alderman to deploy to Kuwait for work in Army Updated: Nov-19-15 1:52 pm
MOLINE, Illinois - A Moline alderman who will be deployed to Kuwait for six months with the U.S. Army says he'll still be available to serve his constituents back home.
- Roadway named in honor of US Army specialist killed in Iraq Updated: Nov-17-15 8:05 am
WHITE CLOUD, Michigan - A roadway in western Michigan is being named in honor of a U.S. Army specialist who was killed in Iraq in 2005.
- US Army Central greets 3-star general as new commander Updated: Nov-17-15 4:02 am
SHAW AIR FORCE BASE, South Carolina - A new commanding general is assuming responsibility for leading U.S. Army Central, which is based in central South Carolina and at a forward operating installation in Kuwait.
- Chinese troops to visit US Army base for medical drills Updated: Nov-16-15 1:59 pm
TACOMA, Washington - The month after a U.S. Navy warship sailed by an artificial Chinese island in the contested waters of the South China Sea, the Department of Defense is reaching out with a friendlier gesture.
- Army falls short against Tulane, 34-31 Updated: Nov-14-15 5:31 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Competitive with just about everyone it plays, Army keeps coming up short.
- Tulane tops Army 34-31 to snap five-game losing streak Updated: Nov-14-15 5:17 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Four seconds to go, Michie Stadium, game on the line.
- Army rolls to 93-54 win over Ferrum Updated: Nov-13-15 7:35 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Kevin Ferguson scored 18 points and grabbed eight rebounds to lead Army to a 93-54 victory over Ferrum on Friday night.
- Army orders 12 Mississippi-made helicopters Updated: Nov-13-15 10:21 am
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - The U.S. Army has exercised $65.8 million in contract options for 12 UH-72A Lakota helicopters and associated mission equipment packages from Airbus Defense and Space in Columbus.