- 5 prominent politicians compete for secretary of state job Updated: Apr-30-16 3:47 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - In a solidly blue state that hasn't elected a Republican to a statewide office since 2002, the only major partisan race this year that doesn't have political observers yawning is for Oregon secretary of state.
- Youngest Planning Commission member does her homework Updated: Apr-30-16 3:06 am
EUGENE, Oregon - "That was totally luck."
- 2 inmates who walked away from work crews apprehended Updated: Apr-28-16 10:25 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Authorities have apprehended two inmates who walked away from work crews Tuesday.
- Lawmakers picked for creating 2017 transportation package Updated: Apr-27-16 8:12 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Legislature has picked the 14 lawmakers who will spend the next several months crafting a transportation package for the 2017 legislative session.
- Fake voter pamphlets criticizing lawmaker appear in Portland Updated: Apr-25-16 9:36 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland residents have received fake "Voters' Pamphlet Guides" that criticize incumbent House Speaker Tina Kotek.
- GOP in spotlight of Oregon's presidential primary Updated: Apr-24-16 11:55 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregonians could have a rare opportunity to influence a presidential race when casting primary ballots next month, and that's especially true for Republicans.
- State to pay $318,000 in legal fees to man kicked by trooper Updated: Apr-20-16 2:37 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A judge has ordered the state to pay more than $318,000 to lawyers representing a Eugene man who was kicked by an Oregon State Police captain after a chase.
- 48,000 pounds of dog food block Highway 97 near Crescent Updated: Apr-18-16 9:27 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Drivers in Klamath County may be having a rough time after 48,000 pounds of dog food spilled on U.S. Highway 97.
- Crews search for man swept into water by sneaker wave Updated: Apr-15-16 10:31 pm
DEPOE BAY, Oregon - Authorities are searching for a 26-year-old man who got swept into the water by a rogue wave near Depoe Bay on the Oregon Coast.
- Average Oregon state employee earns $56,000 a year Updated: Apr-15-16 2:39 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Data from the Oregon Legislative Fiscal Office shows the average state employee in 2015 earns $56,028 annually.
- Court sends suit over Peru helicopter crash back to Portland Updated: Apr-14-16 3:46 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Supreme Court has sent a lawsuit over a Peru helicopter crash back to Multnomah County.
- Hickenlooper asks feds to reconsider Oregon LNG terminal Updated: Apr-12-16 3:03 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Colorado governor has asked the federal government to reconsider a proposal for a liquefied natural gas pipeline that would give his state access to markets on the West Coast.
- Human remains found near Klamath Falls park Updated: Apr-12-16 1:48 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Authorities are investigating after an unidentified man's remains were found near a Klamath Falls park.
- Editorials from around Oregon Updated: Apr-11-16 1:43 pm
Selected editorials from Oregon newspapers.
- Motorists sue ODOT, contractor over crash-prone highway ramp Updated: Apr-05-16 11:29 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - More than a dozen motorists are suing the state and a contractor because of crashes at a suburban Portland highway ramp.
- Fugitive wanted in Oregon killing arrested in Texas Updated: Apr-03-16 1:11 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon State Police says a 24-year-old man wanted in connection with the October killing of a southern Oregon man has been arrested in Texas.
- Man sentenced for elk poaching near Starkey Updated: Apr-01-16 8:01 am
STARKEY, Oregon - Authorities say a St. Helens man cannot hunt for three years, must do community service and pay over $16,000 in fines as part of a sentence for poaching elk last year.