- NBA says Wade wasn't fouled in final seconds of Game 5 loss Updated: Apr-28-16 8:48 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade does not read the NBA's reviews of officiating in the last 2 minutes of close games, which might be a wise move in this particular case.
- Hornets C Spencer Hawes out for remainder of series vs Heat Updated: Apr-28-16 6:56 pm
- Sioux Falls Skyforce win NBA Development League championship Updated: Apr-28-16 6:35 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sioux Falls Skyforce is the champion of the NBA Development League.
- Hornets stun Heat with 90-88 win, take 3-2 series lead Updated: Apr-27-16 11:26 pm
MIAMI - Courtney Lee was steaming after missing a layup that would have given Charlotte the lead heading into the final minute.
- Walker drops 34, Hornets defeat Heat 89-85 to even series Updated: Apr-25-16 10:54 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Clifford has seen that look in Kemba Walker's eye. It tells the Charlotte coach to just give the point guard the ball and let him go.
- Whiteside will start Game 4 against Hornets; Batum out Updated: Apr-25-16 6:23 pm
- Hornets F Batum unsure if he'll play in Game 4 against Heat Updated: Apr-24-16 3:10 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Nicolas Batum hasn't ruled himself out for Game 4 of Charlotte's first-round playoff series against the Miami Heat on Monday night.
- Chris Bosh makes trip to Charlotte to support Heat teammates Updated: Apr-23-16 4:31 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dwyane Wade asked Chris Bosh to send him text messages during the Miami Heat's playoff trip to Charlotte, hoping his fellow All-Star would offer feedback on what he was seeing back home on television.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- Hornets C Jefferson accepting, embracing new role as backup Updated: Apr-16-16 2:39 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson was the focal point of the Charlotte Hornets' offense when they faced the Miami Heat in the playoffs two years ago.
- Dwyane Wade back in the playoffs, savoring the opportunity Updated: Apr-15-16 6:59 pm
MIAMI - Numbers do not tell the whole story when it comes to Dwyane Wade this season.
- Center of attention: Whiteside awaits his Heat playoff debut Updated: Apr-14-16 3:50 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside is the NBA's new king of blocked shots. He just set a Miami Heat single-season record for rebounds per game. He's a few months away from signing a contract that should set him up financially for life.
- Hornets look for first playoff win in 14 seasons vs. Heat Updated: Apr-14-16 3:45 pm
- Celtics roar back from 26-point deficit to beat Heat 98-88 Updated: Apr-14-16 12:21 am
BOSTON - The Celtics invited players from three of the franchise's championship teams to the Garden on Wednesday night to support them in their regular-season finale.
- Rockets get last NBA playoff spot, Heat take No. 3 in East Updated: Apr-13-16 11:44 pm
A season-long climb from an early hole landed the Houston Rockets in the NBA playoffs.
- Miami F Udonis Haslem to miss Heat regular-season finale Updated: Apr-13-16 11:53 am
MIAMI - Udonis Haslem will miss Miami's regular-season finale at Boston on Wednesday night with soreness in his left foot.
- Heat beat Pistons 99-93, pull within win of Southeast title Updated: Apr-12-16 11:37 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Miami Heat will go into the final day of the regular season with a shot to win the Southeast Division and earn home-court advantage in the first round.
- Pistons' Jackson, Heat's Winslow miss possibly pivotal game Updated: Apr-12-16 8:01 pm
- Dorell Wright signs with Heat, returning to his 1st team Updated: Apr-12-16 3:09 pm
MIAMI - Dorell Wright has sensed for years that he would return to the Miami Heat, and hopes his second time around becomes the last stop in his playing career.
- Heat top Magic in home regular-season finale, 118-96 Updated: Apr-10-16 9:32 pm
MIAMI - The home finale was an easy win for the Miami Heat.
- Briante Weber back with Heat, as roster-filling begins Updated: Apr-10-16 5:45 pm
MIAMI - Briante Weber has worn the Miami Heat uniform before, for about a week back in October when he was trying to make the team as a preseason longshot.
- Magic come up big down stretch to stun Heat Updated: Apr-09-16 12:15 am
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic sure are making it tough on teams in the playoff hunt or are trying to improve their postseason standing.
- Heat rally past Bulls, 106-98 for 46th win of the season Updated: Apr-07-16 11:39 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade wanted Miami to view Thursday night as a close-out opportunity, a chance for the Heat to essentially finish off a Chicago team desperate to keep its season alive.
- Dragic scores 22, Heat roll past Pistons, 107-89 Updated: Apr-05-16 11:03 pm
MIAMI - There was no way for the Miami Heat to gain ground in the Eastern Conference playoff race on Tuesday night.
- McCollum has 24 points, Blazers beat Heat 110-93 Updated: Apr-03-16 1:44 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - C.J. McCollum said the Portland Trail Blazers are in a position to surprise people.