- Gerald Green scores 25, leads Heat to 97-78 rout of Knicks Updated: Nov-27-15 11:22 pm
NEW YORK - With the force of "The Hurricane," the Miami Heat once again blew away the Knicks.
- Goodwin scores 23, Memphis holds off Ohio State 81-76 in OT Updated: Nov-27-15 10:56 pm
MIAMI - Ordinarily, 75 points for Ohio State is an automatic win.
- Drummond has 18 points, 20 boards as Pistons rout Heat Updated: Nov-25-15 11:25 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Stan Van Gundy is tired of his Detroit players talking a better game than they play.
- Wiggins scores 32 as Wolves drop Sixers to 0-15 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:24 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Through another seemingly interminable losing streak, the Philadelphia 76ers have been done in by some of the NBA's biggest names.
- Wade, Bosh score 16 each, Heat roll past Knicks 95-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:07 pm
MIAMI - No one had a big scoring night for Miami, which was not an issue. Having great defensive numbers is considerably more important to the Heat right now anyway.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Heat escape, top 76ers 96-91 to keep Philly winless Updated: Nov-21-15 11:50 pm
MIAMI - For much of the night, Philadelphia was in control. The 76ers had their biggest lead of the season at one point, and still led by 11 midway through the fourth quarter.
- Wade moves into NBA's top 50 career scorers Updated: Nov-21-15 9:10 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade is now among the top 50 scorers in NBA history.
- Chris Bosh leads Heat past Kings, 116-109 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:43 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade got back to doing what he does best - scoring.
- Sacramento Kings forward Rudy Gay injures shoulder Updated: Nov-19-15 9:37 pm
MIAMI - Sacramento forward Rudy Gay left the Kings' game Thursday night against the Miami Heat after straining his left shoulder.
- Wiggins scores 24, Wolves hold off Whiteside and Heat 103-91 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:10 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside swatted away 10 of Minnesota's shots, and altered more than a few others.
- Chalmers scores 29 to led Grizzlies over Thunder 122-114 Updated: Nov-17-15 12:27 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Mario Chalmers' transformation from one of the most despised figures in Memphis basketball history to fan favorite has taken all of three games.
- Dragic family reunited, Wade's son heads home Updated: Nov-16-15 3:53 pm
MIAMI - Heat guards Goran Dragic and Dwyane Wade got some happy homecomings this week.
- Gerald Green returns to Heat practice, expresses remorse Updated: Nov-14-15 1:50 pm
MIAMI - Gerald Green returned to practice with the Miami Heat on Saturday, though what exactly caused his extended absence from the team remains a closely guarded secret.
- Bosh scores 25, Johnson adds 17 and Heat top Jazz 92-91 Updated: Nov-12-15 10:58 pm
MIAMI - When Miami traded Mario Chalmers earlier this week, Heat President Pat Riley decided it was time for a chat with reserve guard Tyler Johnson.
- Wade out for Heat-Jazz with family emergency Updated: Nov-12-15 6:13 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade was excused from Miami's home game against Utah on Thursday night because one of his sons was admitted to a hospital for undisclosed reasons.
- Heat helping returning soldiers transition into coaching Updated: Nov-12-15 1:45 am
MIAMI - The way Miami Heat President Pat Riley sees it, there are some real similarities between being a soldier and being a coach.
- Rookie Winslow quickly works his way into key Heat role Updated: Nov-11-15 2:26 pm
MIAMI - Justise Winslow is two weeks into his NBA career, and here's just a partial list of some of the players the Miami Heat have already called upon him to guard: LeBron James, Paul George, James Harden and DeMar DeRozan.
- Heat send Chalmers to Grizzlies in multi-player deal Updated: Nov-11-15 12:03 am
MIAMI - Mario Chalmers and Memphis are linked again.
- Bosh scores season-high 30, Heat top Lakers 101-88 Updated: Nov-10-15 11:41 pm
MIAMI - Moments after the game was over, Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire walked to midcourt to meet Kobe Bryant for some hugs, handshakes and photos.
- Kobe Bryant sits out Lakers game at Miami with sore back Updated: Nov-10-15 11:28 pm
MIAMI - A sore back kept Kobe Bryant out of the Los Angeles Lakers' lineup on Tuesday for the first game that the 20-year veteran dogged by injuries in recent years missed this season.
- Heat run away in 2nd half, top Raptors 96-76 Updated: Nov-08-15 9:13 pm
MIAMI - The jerseys that the Miami Heat are wearing this week have a military theme and say "Home Strong" on the chest, a nod to the name of the program the team founded to honor soldiers at every game.
- Paul George scores 36 points to help Pacers move to 3-3 Updated: Nov-06-15 11:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - It hasn't taken long for Paul George to get his legs back under him. After breaking his right leg on Aug. 1, 2014, and missing all but six games last season, George is quickly returning to his All-Star form.
- Wade and Heat roll past Timberwolves, 96-84 Updated: Nov-05-15 11:35 pm
- Teague lifts balanced Hawks past Heat, 98-92 Updated: Nov-03-15 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Mike Budenholzer was staring down at his erasable whiteboard, drawing up a play with just under 9 seconds remaining as his Atlanta Hawks held a four-point lead.