- Saints to keep training camp in West Virginia despite floods Updated: Jun-27-16 9:30 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints are planning to keep their training camp in West Virginia after recent flooding in the state killed at least 23 people.
- Saints add C.J. Wilson, place Kyle Wilson on injured reserve Updated: Jun-24-16 7:52 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints have placed cornerback Kyle Wilson on injured reserve and have signed defensive tackle C.J. Wilson.
- 3 Florida NFL teams uniting to support OneOrlando Fund Updated: Jun-24-16 12:23 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The three Florida-based NFL teams are combining to give $400,000 to the OneOrlando Fund to support the victims' families and survivors of the deadly night club shooting in Orlando.
- NFL teams trying to reduce fumbles with beeping footballs Updated: Jun-21-16 3:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Amid the hooting and hollering at Washington Redskins minicamp, there's a different sound in the air during running back drills.
- Panthers' Thomas Davis wins Good Guy award Updated: Jun-21-16 2:59 pm
Carolina linebacker Thomas Davis has won the Good Guy Award from the Professional Football Writers of America for his consistent cooperation with the media.
- Saints to spend part of summer training at Greenbrier Updated: Jun-21-16 2:51 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - The New Orleans Saints will spend part of their summer training at The Greenbrier for the third straight year.
- Ray Anderson ushering in massive changes at Arizona State Updated: Jun-20-16 6:14 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State's athletic director job has often been a stepping stone to supposedly bigger and better places.
- Saints, Pelicans owner settles case involving heirs' trust Updated: Jun-17-16 6:13 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson has reached a settlement in a lawsuit involving his attempt to remove shares of his pro teams from trusts for his estranged daughter and her two children.
- Panthers sign OT Michael Oher to 3-year contract extension Updated: Jun-17-16 10:58 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Panthers are making sure Cam Newton's blind side is protected.
- Panthers sign Rivera to 1-year contract extension Updated: Jun-16-16 5:29 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Panthers have signed Ron Rivera to a one-year contract extension that will keep the two-time NFL coach of the year with the team through the 2018 season.
- New coach Lovie Smith bars Illini from scooters Updated: Jun-16-16 5:29 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - When he got to campus back in March, Lovie Smith counted 50 or 60 players who owned scooters.
- Newton, Panthers battling complacency after Super Bowl loss Updated: Jun-16-16 4:27 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton isn't focused on this past February's Super Bowl - or the one that will be played next year in Houston, for that matter.
- New Saints tight end Fleener looking like a good fit so far Updated: Jun-15-16 8:04 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - To hear Drew Brees explain it, it could be more than coincidence that tight end Coby Fleener ended up in New Orleans the year after the NFL schedule pitted the Saints against each team from the AFC South.
- Popular ex-Saint McAllister joining game radio broadcasts Updated: Jun-15-16 7:38 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Former New Orleans Saints star running back Deuce McAllister is joining the radio broadcast for Saints games.
- Julio Jones embracing bigger leadership role with Falcons Updated: Jun-15-16 7:32 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - It took six years for Julio Jones to become the leader of the Atlanta Falcons' receiving group.
- Panthers rely on Coleman to lead young, struggling secondary Updated: Jun-15-16 4:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Safety Kurt Coleman is taking on an added role this season with the Carolina Panthers - full-time mentor.
- Saints expect fierce competition in crowded backfield Updated: Jun-14-16 8:41 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Tim Hightower figures that if the Saints are fortunate enough to keep all of their running backs healthy, they'll have a hard time keeping them all happy.
- Koetter likes progress Buccaneers are making this offseason Updated: Jun-14-16 8:30 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Dirk Koetter walked off the practice field drenched in sweat, the first day of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' mandatory minicamp behind him.
- Freeman not making any guarantees after Pro Bowl season Updated: Jun-14-16 6:00 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Falcons running back Devonta Freeman rose to the top of his field last season, getting named to the Pro Bowl in his second NFL season.
- Big deal may 'complicate' Panthers ability to re-sign Short Updated: Jun-14-16 4:20 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Coach Ron Rivera said the Carolina Panthers' ability to re-sign defensive tackle Kawann Short to a long-term deal could be "complicated" by the huge deal Fletcher Cox signed with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- AP Source: Saints' Kikaha has re-injured his left knee Updated: Jun-13-16 6:48 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints outside linebacker Hau'oli Kikaha has an anterior cruciate ligament injury in his left knee, the same knee in which the 2015 second-round draft choice had ACL repairs twice during his college career at Washington, said a person familiar with the situation.
- Harper says he's prepared to embrace a new role with Saints Updated: Jun-09-16 7:30 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - A cursory look around the New Orleans Saints' locker room was all veteran safety Roman Harper needed to realize how much had changed with the franchise since he left two years ago.
- MVP Newton says he's 'putting aside' the dab next season Updated: Jun-09-16 2:08 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is done with the dab.
- Panthers' Cam Newton named ASWA pro athlete of year Updated: Jun-08-16 6:55 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Cam Newton led the Carolina Panthers to the Super Bowl with the best season of his NFL career, collecting plenty of awards along the way.
- CB Josh Norman working to validate Redskins' belief in him Updated: Jun-08-16 4:58 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Josh Norman didn't need another reminder of his Super Bowl loss. Then new teammate David Bruton Jr. returned to the Washington Redskins' facility.