- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Bronco fans celebrate Super Bowl win in Denver streets Updated: Feb-08-16 3:59 am
DENVER - Some Broncos fans celebrated Denver's Super Bowl victory over the Carolina Panthers in downtown streets, and police reported some arrests.
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.
- Aqib Talib calls Levi's Stadium turf "terrible" Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - T.J. Ward slipped twice on the same play.
- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- North Carolina Gov. McCrory in minor crash after Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 2:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory sustained minor injuries after the vehicle he was riding in was rear-ended shortly after the Carolina Panthers' Super Bowl loss.
- No masterpiece, but Manning rides off with a win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:34 am
SANTA CLARA, California - The best thing for Peyton Manning is that he won the Super Bowl.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning Updated: Feb-08-16 12:24 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Broncos take 13-7 halftime lead over Panthers in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 8:35 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Malik Jackson recovered a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown and Jordan Norwood set up another Denver score with the longest punt return in Super Bowl history and the Broncos took a 13-7 halftime lead over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- Panthers LB Davis active, ready to go despite broken arm Updated: Feb-07-16 5:13 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis will play in the Super Bowl despite breaking his arm two weeks ago in the NFC championship game.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- MVP Newton, Watt, Rivera, Berry big winners of NFL awards Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
- Ryan Reynolds torn about picking between Manning, Newton Updated: Feb-06-16 10:09 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ryan Reynolds will be watching Sunday's Super Bowl - he's just not sure which team he wants to win.
- Carolina's Ron Rivera wins Coach of Year for 2nd time Updated: Feb-06-16 9:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ron Rivera has won The Associated Press NFL Coach of the Year award for the second time in three years.
- Cam Newton wins NFL Offensive Player award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:23 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton's spectacular season has earned him The Associated Press NFL Offensive Player of the Year award.
- Little-known receivers help Panthers get to Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 1:47 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton throws passes to a bunch of no-name receivers.
- Super Busts: The best teams to not win the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 pm
They had the stars, the swagger and the sparkling record to prove it.
- Both teams have spirited final practices before Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 8:51 pm
- Panthers S Coleman, ex-teammate overcome tragedy, form bond Updated: Feb-05-16 7:29 pm
SAN JOSE, California - There was a time when Carolina Panthers safety Kurt Coleman wasn't sure if he should - or even could - play football again.
- Props rule the day for Super Bowl at Vegas sports books Updated: Feb-05-16 7:15 pm
Jay Kornegay still finds it painful to talk about the last time the Denver Broncos were in the Super Bowl and the first snap of the game went over Peyton Manning's head for a Seattle safety.
- Harold Varner III dons Panthers jersey, dabs way down 16th Updated: Feb-05-16 7:04 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Harold Varner III drew the ire of the rowdy fans on the 16th hole Friday in the Waste Management Phoenix Open when he put on a Carolina Panthers jersey and dabbed his way to the green.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Patriarch of these Denver Broncos? Former coach Dan Reeves Updated: Feb-05-16 6:39 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dan Reeves has barely merited a mention in the lead-up to the Super Bowl, his imprint on these Denver Broncos an afterthought.