- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- Bulls' Butler has strained left knee, no ligament damage Updated: Feb-06-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When All-Star guard Jimmy Butler elevated during the second quarter of a game against Denver on Friday night, he heard a pop in his left knee - the last noise any basketball player wants to hear. The Chicago Bulls braced for the worst when Butler went in for an MRI exam.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Bulls' Butler wheeled off court with knee injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:03 pm
DENVER - Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler was wheeled off the court late in the second quarter Friday night at Denver after apparently aggravating a left knee injury.
- Obama salutes NBA champs at White House Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
WASHINGTON - A basketball enthusiast, President Barack Obama applauded the Golden State Warriors on Thursday and marveled at how they are revolutionizing professional basketball with what he described as a "small-ball nuclear lineup" that specializes in great shooting and passing.
- Moore has career night in Butler's place as Bulls beat Kings Updated: Feb-04-16 1:47 am
SACRAMENTO, California - With leading scorer Jimmy Butler on the bench nursing a sore left knee, E'Twaun Moore figured he'd get plenty of chances to pick up the slack for Chicago.
- Hayward has 27 points, 12 rebounds as Jazz beat Bulls in OT Updated: Feb-02-16 1:07 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Surrounded by a healthier team than he's had before, Gordon Hayward has become the type of dominant player the Utah Jazz envisioned when they selected him ninth overall in the 2010 draft.
- Bulls top Lakers 114-91 in Pau's last Staples date with Kobe Updated: Jan-29-16 2:05 am
LOS ANGELES - During seven seasons together with the Lakers, Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant formed a bond that won't be broken by separation or retirement.
- Klay Thompson's big scoring night leads Warriors past Mavs Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 am
OAKLAND, California - More often than not, Klay Thompson takes a backseat to NBA MVP Stephen Curry without a complaint.
- Bulls' Mirotic has appendix out, expected back after break Updated: Jan-27-16 6:54 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls expect forward Nikola Mirotic to be sidelined until after the All-Star break following surgery Wednesday to remove his appendix.
- Bulls' Noah expects to make full recovery from surgery Updated: Jan-26-16 5:25 pm
CHICAGO - Joakim Noah expects to make a full recovery from shoulder surgery. Beyond that, the Bulls' veteran center is not sure what the future holds.
- Wade, Bosh spark Heat to 89-84 comeback win over Bulls Updated: Jan-26-16 12:21 am
CHICAGO - The Windy City is starting to feel like home again for Dwyane Wade.
- Bulls G Derrick Rose exits with back, hamstring injuries Updated: Jan-25-16 9:56 pm
CHICAGO - Bulls guard Derrick Rose has left Chicago's game against the Miami Heat with lower back and right hamstring injuries.
- Bulls spoil Lue's coaching debut, beat Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:32 am
CLEVELAND - They changed coaches. Everything else about the Cavaliers looked the same.
- Thomas scores 22, Celtics hold off late Bulls rally 110-101 Updated: Jan-22-16 10:59 pm
BOSTON - Celtics coach Brad Stevens has been patiently waiting for a return of the defensive brand of basketball that was the calling card for his team early in the season.
- East-leading Cavs fire David Blatt as coach in second season Updated: Jan-22-16 9:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Even after wins, and there were a bunch of them, the Cavaliers didn't celebrate. Everything was too easy for them, way too easy.
- ABC begins NBA Saturday primetime schedule with Cavs-Bulls Updated: Jan-22-16 3:43 am
NEW YORK - The NBA and ABC have big Saturday night plans.
- Curry scores 25 as Warriors breeze past Bulls 125-94 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Stephen Curry glanced at the "72" banner hanging from the rafters during the morning shootaround. A number that for two decades seemed unattainable just might be in reach for the Warriors if they keep playing this way.
- Title-winning Bulls assistant Johnny Bach dies at age 91 Updated: Jan-18-16 9:18 pm
CHICAGO - Johnny Bach, whose defensive expertise as an assistant coach to Phil Jackson helped the Chicago Bulls win three NBA titles from 1991 to 1993, has died. He was 91.
- Pistons lose cool, Bulls take advantage in 111-101 win Updated: Jan-18-16 6:58 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Chicago coach Fred Hoiberg dismissed the idea that the Bulls might be better off without Joakim Noah.
- Detroit's Caldwell-Pope ejected in 3rd quarter Updated: Jan-18-16 5:23 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Detroit guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has been ejected from the Pistons' game against the Chicago Bulls after receiving two technical fouls in the third quarter.
- Okafor help 76ers rout Trail Blazers 114-89 Updated: Jan-16-16 11:27 pm
- Warriors Watch: Warriors get routed 113-95 by Pistons Updated: Jan-16-16 11:11 pm
- Bulls C Joakim Noah to have left shoulder surgery Updated: Jan-16-16 8:52 pm
CHICAGO - Bulls center Joakim Noah needs surgery to stabilize his ailing left shoulder and likely will miss the rest of the season.
- Bulls recall forward Felicio after Noah separates shoulder Updated: Jan-16-16 4:37 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls have recalled forward Cristiano Felicio from the Canton Charge of the NBA Development League with Joakim Noah sidelined by a separated left shoulder.