- Doyle's second-half goal lifts United past Fire, 1-0 Updated: Jun-24-15 11:29 pm
- Records: Illinois film tax credits total $204 million so far Updated: Jun-22-15 11:49 am
CHICAGO - The state of Illinois has granted $204 million in tax breaks to more than 930 movies, TV shows and commercials filmed in the state from July 2008 to December 2014 - productions like the TV show "Chicago Fire" and the movie "Transformers 4," according to state records.
- New England Revolution snaps skid, blanks Chicago Fire, 2-0 Updated: Jun-13-15 10:18 pm
- Orlando City benefit from the Fire's 2 own goals for 3-2 win Updated: Jun-06-15 11:02 pm
- Arrieta scores twice, rallies DC United over Fire 3-1 Updated: Jun-03-15 10:06 pm