- Coach Malzahn waiting on making QB choice for Kentucky game Updated: Oct-12-15 2:05 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says the quarterback competition is still going on after an open date.
- Auburn seniors see big differences from 2012 debacle Updated: Oct-08-15 4:13 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Cornerback Jonathan Jones thinks Auburn players are keeping the faith this time. Wide receiver Jonathan Wallace feels the Tigers have better leadership now than during a 2012 season that started badly and turned disastrous.
- Some highly touted teams flop in opening month of season Updated: Oct-07-15 3:36 am
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech never expected to be in this position, facing its first four-game losing streak in nearly two decades.
- Auburn dismisses receiver D'haquille Williams from team Updated: Oct-06-15 1:30 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn has dismissed senior wide receiver D'haquille Williams from the team.
- Auburn hopes to get back on track against San Jose State Updated: Oct-02-15 12:10 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers can't afford to overlook any opponent.
- Auburn's Malzahn still seeking answers for sluggish offense Updated: Sep-29-15 5:22 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Gus Malzahn's offenses typically are fast-moving, creative and consistently productive.
- No. 9 LSU trying to address errors before they get costly Updated: Sep-28-15 8:05 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU coach Les Miles wants his players to realize that the margin for error their talent has given them early this season will shrink as the stakes rise, and that sloppiness will eventually catch up to the ninth-ranked Tigers if they don't clean up mental errors soon.
- Prescott, Mississippi State extend Auburn's freefall Updated: Sep-27-15 1:07 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Coach Dan Mullen has faith that senior quarterback Dak Prescott will put Mississippi State in position to win.
- Lamar Jackson leads Louisville in 45-3 rout of Samford Updated: Sep-26-15 11:25 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Freshman Lamar Jackson has wrestled away the Louisville quarterback job again, and this time it looks to be for good.
- Prescott, Mississippi State extend Auburn's freefall Updated: Sep-26-15 11:14 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Dak Prescott threw two touchdown passes and Mississippi State's defense made four stops in the red zone to help the Bulldogs beat Auburn 17-9 on Saturday night.
- Mississippi State set to face Auburn and new QB White Updated: Sep-25-15 9:51 am
AUBURN, Alabama - The most accomplished starting quarterback in the Southeastern Conference will match up with the newest member of that group.
- Plenty of quarterback questions persist around the SEC Updated: Sep-23-15 7:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Many of the questions that surrounded Southeastern Conference quarterbacks before the season remain unanswered.
- Auburn switching quarterbacks, will start Sean White Updated: Sep-22-15 4:21 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers are changing starting quarterbacks, turning from a struggling Jeremy Johnson to redshirt freshman Sean White.
- Malzahn: Lawson out for 'extended period' with hip injury Updated: Sep-22-15 1:35 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn defensive end Car Lawson will remain sidelined indefinitely with a right hip injury.
- Several more players ejected for targeting this week Updated: Sep-20-15 1:27 am
Another college football Saturday, another defender ejected for targeting.
- No. 18 Auburn can't stop Fournette in loss to No. 13 LSU Updated: Sep-19-15 9:03 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - During most of Gus Malzahn's two-plus seasons as Auburn's head coach, his offense has usually had its way on the ground.
- Fournette powers No. 13 LSU past No. 18 Auburn, 45-21 Updated: Sep-19-15 8:34 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The jarring impact of LSU running back Leonard Fournette's shoulder with crumpling Auburn defensive back Blake Countess blew the top off of sold-out Tiger Stadium - and more than likely resonated with Heisman Trophy voters.
- Week 3: SEC games, BYU-UCLA, Notre Dame-GaTech top lineup Updated: Sep-19-15 3:14 am
A few more teams from the Southeastern Conference could tumble in the next AP college football poll with three games featuring five of the league's seven that are among the Top 25.
- No. 13 LSU, No. 18 Auburn QBs aim to move past career nadirs Updated: Sep-17-15 12:31 pm
LSU quarterback Brandon Harris reached a career low point in a miserable performance against Auburn in his first and only start of last season.
- Cranking up SEC play chance for league to erase ugly weekend Updated: Sep-16-15 12:10 pm
Trying to keep his Razorbacks focused after a stunning defeat, Arkansas coach Brett Bielema points to reigning national champion Ohio State's turnaround from an early season loss last year for encouragement.
- No. 18 Auburn's Ford: 'Don't count us out for anything' Updated: Sep-15-15 5:41 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Jeremy Johnson and the Auburn Tigers were being inundated with praise not too long ago.
- Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott passing more, running less Updated: Sep-15-15 2:25 pm
Mississippi State's Dak Prescott jumped to the forefront of the Heisman Trophy discussion last season by becoming one of the best dual-threat quarterbacks in the nation.
- No. 18 Auburn DB Josh Holsey out for season with torn ACL Updated: Sep-15-15 1:40 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn defensive back Joshua Holsey tore his left ACL for the second time and is out for the season.
- No. 13 LSU pleased by pass rush, prepares for No. 18 Auburn Updated: Sep-14-15 7:04 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU's hard-charging pass rushers are eager to see what they can do against a first-year starting quarterback.
- No. 11 Clemson expects tougher challenge against Louisville Updated: Sep-14-15 1:25 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - This was a new one for No. 11 Clemson, practicing on a Sunday a day after its blowout victory over Appalachian State.