- Attorney general clears most proposed state ballot questions Updated: Sep-02-15 2:08 pm
BOSTON - The state's attorney general cleared the way on Wednesday for supporters of more than 20 proposed ballot questions, including ones calling for the legalization of recreational marijuana use, to proceed with efforts to place the measures before Massachusetts voters next year.
- Massachusetts regional forums to focus on Open Meeting Law Updated: Aug-29-15 2:46 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healy's office will hold four regional educational forums on the Open Meeting Law throughout the state this fall.
- AG Healey top Massachusetts Democrat to back Clinton Updated: Aug-20-15 4:58 pm
BOSTON - Attorney General Maura Healey says she's backing Hillary Clinton for president.
- Healey proposes new tool in fighting opioid abuse epidemic Updated: Aug-17-15 7:49 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey has proposed legislation that would make trafficking in a powerful narcotic often added to heroin a crime in an effort to fight the state's opioid abuse epidemic.
- AG Healey remains strong backer of Planned Parenthood Updated: Aug-13-15 4:10 pm
BOSTON - The renewed national focus on Planned Parenthood is highlighting Attorney General Maura Healey's strong support of the group.