- County won't prosecute Tucson cops in prostitution ring Updated: Oct-08-15 8:38 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Several Tucson police officers accused of being involved in a prostitution ring will not face charges, according to a letter issued by the Pima County Attorney.
- Boy Scout leader rescued after heart attack on Arizona hike Updated: Oct-05-15 10:23 pm
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - A Boy Scout leader had to be rescued after suffering a heart attack on a southern Arizona hike with his troop.
- Officials: Suspect in Peoria freeway shooting possessed meth Updated: Oct-05-15 6:08 pm
PHOENIX - A man suspected in a drive-by shooting on a metro Phoenix freeway last weekend possessed methamphetamine when he was arrested and told state police that people were following him, according to court documents released Monday.
- Arizona state police: Gun found in box on I-10 in Chandler Updated: Sep-30-15 11:45 am
CHANDLER, Arizona - A state highway worker found a handgun inside a box on Interstate 10 in Chandler and the Department of Public Safety is investigating.
- Correction: Freeway Shootings-Charges story Updated: Sep-29-15 7:08 pm
PHOENIX - In a story Sept. 25 about the indictment of the Phoenix freeway shooting suspect, The Associated Press reported erroneously on the timeline of shootings tied to Leslie Allen Merritt Jr. The indictment says the first shooting may have occurred as early as Aug. 22.
- New DPS 'Skytruck' aircraft to take flight next month Updated: Sep-26-15 6:33 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Public Safety now has two brand new aircraft under its wing.
- Suspect in 4 of 11 Phoenix freeway shootings charged Updated: Sep-23-15 7:40 pm
PHOENIX - Prosecutors announced formal charges Wednesday against a 21-year-old man suspected in some of the freeway shootings that have rattled the Phoenix area.
- Billboards will tout reward in Phoenix freeway shooting case Updated: Sep-16-15 6:09 pm
PHOENIX - Digital billboards will be advertising the $50,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the Phoenix-area freeway shootings.
- Reward for info in Phoenix freeway shootings raised to $50K Updated: Sep-14-15 8:46 pm
PHOENIX - The reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in a string of 11 shootings on Phoenix-area freeways was raised Monday to $50,000.