- Arizona governor wants major new spending on border security Updated: Nov-23-15 5:18 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey said Monday he wants the Legislature to approve "tens of millions of dollars" in new funding for a border security force made up of state police, a move intended to address border smuggling even as immigration and terrorism worries emerge as potent 2016 political issues.
- DPS: 1 dead in collision at intersection in Cochise County Updated: Nov-23-15 2:46 pm
PEARCE, Arizona - Authorities say a 77-year-old Willcox man was killed when his car hit another car broadside at a highway intersection in a rural area of central Cochise County.
- Wrong-way driver killed in Interstate 10 accident in Tucson Updated: Nov-18-15 2:27 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A wrong-way driver has been killed in an accident on Interstate 10 in Tucson.
- Rocks thrown at vehicles on Interstate 10 in Phoenix; 1 hurt Updated: Nov-16-15 3:07 pm
PHOENIX - A man has been arrested after large rocks were thrown at vehicles on a Phoenix freeway, injuring a 9-year-old girl.
- Arizona state trooper not seriously hurt in freeway accident Updated: Nov-10-15 9:07 am
MESA, Arizona - The Arizona Department of Public Safety says a state trooper was not seriously injured in a freeway accident in Mesa.
- DPS makes no decision on schools chief's assault complaint Updated: Nov-09-15 7:22 pm
PHOENIX - Investigators with the Arizona Department of Public Safety say they'll leave it to the Maricopa County Attorney to decide if schools chief Diane Douglas was assaulted by the president of the Board of Education during a meeting.
- Man suspected in I-17 road-rage shooting on Oct. 31 arrested Updated: Nov-04-15 6:26 pm
PHOENIX - A man suspected in a road-rage shooting last month along Interstate 17 north of Phoenix is in custody.
- Phoenix-area highway reopens after head-on collision kills 1 Updated: Oct-30-15 1:42 pm
PEORIA, Arizona - A highway in the northern part of the Phoenix area has reopened following an hours-long closure because of a head-on collision that killed one person.
- Truck spills 22 tons of pizza dough, flour in Arizona crash Updated: Oct-29-15 6:31 pm
PAGE, Arizona - A big rig loaded with more than 22 tons of pizza dough and flour has crashed in northern Arizona and spilled a large portion of its cargo.