- Sens. Reed, McCain lead visit to Vietnam, Singapore Updated: May-24-15 5:22 pm
- Senators sing blues over impasse; GOP hopefuls stuck in DC Updated: May-22-15 10:13 pm
WASHINGTON - Two senators have a plane to catch to Cuba, others were hoping to impress Republican presidential primary voters and then there's Sen. Lamar Alexander, who is slated to deliver a sunset piano performance of "Ol' Man River" on the banks of the Mississippi.
- Penguins GM: Dan Bylsma free to pursue any coaching job Updated: May-21-15 7:38 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Former Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma is free to take any job opening, including the Buffalo Sabres' vacancy.
- Senators owner, donor doing well after liver transplant Updated: May-21-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk is recovering well after his liver transplant. All his donor wants in return is for the team to win the Stanley Cup.
- Senators sign Andrew Hammond to $4 million, 3-year deal Updated: May-20-15 10:53 am
- Senators owner, hopeful of liver transplant, thanks public Updated: May-18-15 4:36 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk thanked the public for its support Monday in what he calls the "biggest battle" of his life - his urgent appeal for a liver transplant.
- Ga. senators want truck safety upgrades after deadly crash Updated: May-14-15 4:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Georgia's U.S. senators are citing a recent highway crash that killed five nursing students as they push the federal Department of Transportation to mandate new safety requirements for heavy trucks.
- Goalie Matt O'Connor signs with Ottawa Senators Updated: May-09-15 4:41 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - Highly touted college free-agent goalie Matt O'Connor signed with the Ottawa Senators on Saturday.
- Are bungled VA claims systemic? Senators want agency review Updated: May-06-15 2:15 pm
WASHINGTON - Troubled by delays in handling veterans claims, a bipartisan group of senators on Wednesday urged a wide-scale, independent review of the Department of Veterans Affairs for mismanagement and changes to improve budgeting and speed up applications.