- Senators' bill would block mining in Methow Valley Updated: May-26-16 11:43 am
SEATTLE - Washington's U.S. senators have proposed a bill that would prevent mining on about 340,000 acres of public land in the Methow Valley.
- Senators want higher liability for Great Lakes oil spills Updated: May-22-16 1:47 pm
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Michigan's U.S. senators want the Department of Transportation to make sure oil pipelines crossing underneath the Great Lakes are treated as "offshore" and not "onshore" to ensure the owners will have to pay the full cost of a cleanup if there is a spill.
- Marc Crawford back in the NHL as an assistant with Ottawa Updated: May-11-16 4:36 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - Marc Crawford just wanted to be back in the NHL.
- US Senators : 12 airports to get grants for upgrades Updated: May-10-16 6:31 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Twelve Mississippi airports will benefit from more than $4.15 million in grants awarded by the U.S. Department of Transportation to help with facility upgrades.
- Sens GM Dorion says Boucher was first choice to fill vacancy Updated: May-09-16 6:28 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - Pierre Dorion said he knew he had found the next Ottawa Senators head coach after his first meeting with Guy Boucher.
- NHL coaching carousel 'spinning out of control' Updated: May-05-16 2:53 pm
Bob Hartley watched bosses come and go three times as coach of the Calgary Flames. He will need one more general manager to believe in him to stay in the NHL.