- No. 3 Michigan State beats Providence to win Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-30-15 1:17 am
ANAHEIM, California - Tom Izzo is no fan of college basketball's new rules that sidelined the two best players from each team in the championship game of the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- Uthoff leads Iowa past No. 20 Wichita State Updated: Nov-29-15 10:27 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Iowa salvaged its final game at the AdvoCare Invitational with a strong offensive performance.
- Wichita State F Grady to fly home with team Updated: Nov-29-15 10:24 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Wichita State players and coaches got uplifting news after losing a third straight game at the AdvoCare Invitational.
- Rutgers fires coach Flood and AD Hermann after 4-8 failure Updated: Nov-29-15 8:25 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers fired football coach Kyle Flood and athletic director Julie Hermann on Sunday, stripping the athletic department of its most prominent employees after a season that was a failure on and off the field.
- Wisconsin's offense stumbles in 65-48 loss to No. 7 Oklahoma Updated: Nov-29-15 5:57 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Wisconsin posted one of its worst offensive performances of the Bo Ryan era on Sunday, a 65-48 loss to No. 7 Oklahoma.
- Spangler leads No. 7 Oklahoma past Wisconsin 65-48 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:40 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's first three games featured a fast tempo and lots of points from senior guard Buddy Hield.
- Lindsey, Demps spark NU to 90-63 rout of New Orleans Updated: Nov-28-15 11:18 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Scottie Lindsey might soon crack the starting lineup. For now, he's focused on his role as a sixth man.
- Carter leads No. 2 Maryland past Cleveland State, 80-63 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:56 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland coach Mark Turgeon liked the way his players shared the ball, limited turnovers and attacked the zone against Cleveland State.
- Strong second half leads No. 4 Iowa State past Illinois Updated: Nov-28-15 10:36 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - With Illinois and No. 4 Iowa State trading the lead for most of Saturday's championship game in the Emerald Coast Classic, Cyclones guard Monte Norris decided with 10:51 remaining to try and deliver a knockout punch.
- Isaac leads No. 16 Purdue past Lehigh, 77-55 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:31 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue center Isaac Haas acknowledges that sometimes he becomes timid, worrying about picking up a third or fourth foul.
- Nebraska beats Tennessee 82-71 in 3rd place game at Barclays Updated: Nov-28-15 5:44 pm
NEW YORK - Wait until Tai Webster feels well.
- Banks late 3-pointer helps Penn State beat Bucknell 62-58 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:00 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - As his players gathered for a courtside huddle, Patrick Chambers didn't see any of the glassy-eyed, distant stares or nervous ticks that prevailed the last time Penn State faced a late deficit.
- Nunn scores 18 as Illinois defeats UAB, 72-58 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:50 am
NICEVILLE, Florida - Illinois coach John Groce was short-handed for the first five games as many of his key players were out with injuries.
- Caupain leads No. 24 Cincinnati past Nebraska, 65-61 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:14 pm
NEW YORK - For a kid who grew up on Long Island, playing at Madison Square Garden is the dream.
- Goodwin scores 23, Memphis holds off Ohio State 81-76 in OT Updated: Nov-27-15 10:56 pm
MIAMI - Ordinarily, 75 points for Ohio State is an automatic win.
- LeVert scores 19, Michigan outlasts Texas 78-72 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-27-15 10:21 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Michigan coach John Beilein doesn't want his team to rely too heavily on Caris LeVert.
- Beachem scores 16, No. 17 Notre Dame beats Iowa Updated: Nov-27-15 10:18 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - V.J. Beachem is settling in nicely as a starter at Notre Dame.
- No. 3 Michigan State beats Boise St 77-67 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-27-15 8:02 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine scored a career-high 32 points, hitting five consecutive 3-pointers to break open a tight game in the second half, and No. 3 Michigan State defeated Boise State 77-67 Friday in the semifinals of the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- Michigan St., Louisville lead 2016 Battle 4 Atlantis field Updated: Nov-27-15 7:13 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Three recent Final Four participants headline an eight-team field that will compete next year in the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Minnesota holds off Nebraska-Omaha 93-90 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Joey King wasn't happy about missing the last eight minutes of the first half. But he made good use of his time on the bench.
- Big 1st half lifts Michigan to 102-47 rout of Charlotte Updated: Nov-27-15 12:42 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Michigan coach John Beilein thought his team took some poor shots at crucial times during its loss to Connecticut in the opening-round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Cooke scores 22, Dayton tops Iowa 82-77 Updated: Nov-27-15 12:23 am
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Charles Cooke scored 22 points to lead Dayton past Iowa 82-77 in the first round of the AdvoCare Invitational on Thursday night.
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:08 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine took his game to another level, scoring, rebounding and dishing off. His teammates followed his lead, making third-ranked Michigan State too much to handle.
- Clemson big men lead in 76-58 win over Rutgers Updated: Nov-26-15 2:55 am
LAS VEGAS - Clemson coach Brad Brownell figured his big men might have a size advantage Wednesday night against Rutgers in the Main Event tournament consolation game.
- Trimble leads No. 2 Maryland past Rhode Island 86-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Melo Trimble scores 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting, and No. 2 Maryland beat Rhode Island 86-63 on Wednesday night in the Cancun Challenge.