- UNC's Roy Williams: 'I feel fine' after vertigo attack at BC Updated: Feb-12-16 6:33 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Roy Williams doesn't sound worried about the vertigo that sidelined him for part of Tuesday's win at Boston College.
- Pitino: Mathiang won't return this season after foot injury Updated: Feb-12-16 6:19 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville coach Rick Pitino says he won't bring back injured junior forward Mangok Mathiang now that the No. 13 Cardinals are out of postseason following a self-imposed ban.
- Syracuse dominates Florida State 85-72 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:10 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Four Syracuse players scored in double figures Thursday night but it was Dajuan Coleman who may have had the biggest impact in the Orange's dominating 85-72 win over Florida State.
- 7-foot Tonye Jekiri a big reason for Hurricanes' success Updated: Feb-11-16 5:46 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - In his most recent game, Miami Hurricanes senior Tonye Jekiri twice saved balls from going out of bounds under his basket, forced a turnover at midcourt and was the first player down the floor on a fast break.
- Georges-Hunt powers Georgia Tech past Wake Forest, 71-66 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:23 pm
ATLANTA - Marcus Georges-Hunt and Georgia Tech ended their agonizing trend of close losses at the expense of Wake Forest.
- North Carolina's NCAA academic case stuck in holding pattern Updated: Feb-10-16 8:41 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's long-running academic fraud scandal case seems stuck in procedural limbo.
- Florida St looking to continue success against zone defenses Updated: Feb-10-16 6:56 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State's success against zone defenses has played a major role in the Seminoles' four-game winning streak.
- No. 7 Virginia back track with a little luck, lots of 'D' Updated: Feb-10-16 5:52 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Seventh-ranked Virginia had lost its way, then got a fortuitous bounce and the Cavaliers have been on a roll since.
- UNC's Williams thankful, doing OK after vertigo attack Updated: Feb-09-16 11:38 pm
BOSTON - North Carolina coach Roy Williams said he was feeling both thankful to be alive, and proud of how his team responded in the aftermath of a vertigo attack that forced him to watch most of the second half of the Tar Heels' 68-65 ACC win over Boston College on Tuesday night from the locker room.
- With Williams sick, No. 9 North Carolina beats BC 68-65 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:30 pm
BOSTON - North Carolina coach Roy Williams spent most of the second half of Tuesday night's game against Boston College in the locker room after collapsing to the court with vertigo.
- Gill's 16, 'D' lead No. 7 Virginia past Virginia Tech, 67-49 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:19 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The first time No. 7 Virginia and Virginia Tech met on a basketball court this season, the Hokies played probably their best game of the season and the Cavaliers played what rates as their worst, and the bad taste of the Cavaliers' two-point loss has lingered ever since.
- Late basket helps No. 12 Miami edge Pittsburgh 65-63 Updated: Feb-09-16 10:29 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Annoyed about his team's effort, Miami Hurricanes coach Jim Larranaga grabbed a ball in the locker room at halftime and challenged his players one by one to wrestle it away from him.
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal Updated: Feb-09-16 3:33 pm
Coach Rick Pitino said Tuesday morning that he is still waiting to be interviewed by the NCAA about an escort's book allegations that a former Louisville staffer hired her and other dancers for sex parties at the team's dormitory.
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson Updated: Feb-09-16 12:13 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Notre Dame coach Mike Brey was glad Zach Auguste got mad after spending much of the first half on the bench in foul trouble in the Fighting Irish's 89-83 win over Clemson on Monday night.
- No. 13 Louisville falls to Duke 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:26 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 13 Louisville can't win any tournaments this season. The best the Cardinals can do is finish atop the ACC standings.
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:10 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - All those losses last month might have taught Duke something important: How to win.
- McClellan, Newton lead No. 17 Miami past Georgia Tech 75-68 Updated: Feb-07-16 4:22 pm
ATLANTA - With Miami clinging to a three-point lead and the shot clock running down, Ja'Quan Newton had no choice except to throw up a towering shot from the corner with a Georgia Tech player right in his face.
- No. 2 North Carolina loses again, falls 80-76 to Notre Dame Updated: Feb-06-16 11:15 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Coach Roy Williams blamed North Carolina's second straight loss on the same problem from its previous one: a lack of intensity.
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:48 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame did it to North Carolina again.
- Zach LeDay's 19 points lift Hokies past Clemson Updated: Feb-06-16 7:56 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - In their last game, the Virginia Tech Hokies let a late lead slip away in an overtime loss at Syracuse.
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:37 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Motivated to move on from its postseason ban, No. 19 Louisville dominated Boston College from start to finish.
- No. 9 Virginia pulls away from Pitt 64-50 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:26 pm
PITTSBURGH - Malcolm Brodgon's Virginia teammates still bring up the winning 3-pointer he drilled at Pittsburgh two years ago, the one that won the game in the middle of a 13-game winning streak and propelled the Cavaliers to the ACC title.
- Allen, Kennard lead Duke past NC State, 88-80 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:02 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is pretty hard to beat when its 3s are falling. It's even tougher when the points come five at a time.
- Louisville's Pitino: Fine schools, coaches for violations Updated: Feb-06-16 5:01 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville coach Rick Pitino said schools and coaches should be fined for violations, and players who had nothing to do with infractions should not be penalized.
- Beasley scores 16 as Seminoles beat Deacons, 91-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:10 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Florida State's players have finally figured out that it takes more than scoring to win games - it takes a little defense, as well.