- No. 17 Notre Dame upset 70-68 by Monmouth Updated: Nov-26-15 10:17 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - A slow start in the second half cost Notre Dame.
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:08 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine took his game to another level, scoring, rebounding and dishing off. His teammates followed his lead, making third-ranked Michigan State too much to handle.
- Robinson leads Monmouth to 70-68 upset of No. 17 Notre Dame Updated: Nov-26-15 9:48 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Monmouth's 900th win was a special one.
- No. 18 UConn falls 79-76 to Syracuse at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-26-15 7:36 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Connecticut has had plenty of experience playing in tough, physical games with Syracuse.
- Syracuse rallies in 2nd half, beats No. 18 UConn 79-76 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:21 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - When Syracuse and Connecticut get together on the court, good basketball often follows.
- Georgia Tech beats Arkansas 83-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - By Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory's lofty standards, Charles Mitchell could have collected 20 rebounds.
- Clemson big men lead in 76-58 win over Rutgers Updated: Nov-26-15 2:55 am
LAS VEGAS - Clemson coach Brad Brownell figured his big men might have a size advantage Wednesday night against Rutgers in the Main Event tournament consolation game.
- Wake Forest uses free throws to beat UCLA 80-77 in Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 10:57 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Wake Forest got two players back from suspension and lost one to the flu. As long as the Demon Deacons were at the free-throw line, everything was all right.
- Brogdon scores 23 as No. 12 Virginia beats Lehigh 80-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:40 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia coach Tony Bennett called Wednesday's visit by Lehigh "a game of cementing some habits," and after the Cavaliers got off to a slow start, Malcolm Brogdon and their defense took over.
- Artis' 21 points leads Pittsburgh by Cornell 93-49 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:22 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh's defense wasn't where coach Jamie Dixon wanted it to be in his team's first two games.
- Ingram scores 15, leads No. 6 Duke past pesky Yale 80-61 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:11 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - When No. 6 Duke needed a spark, the Blue Devils asked their longest, most athletic freshman to spread his arms on defense and create some havoc.
- Gbinije scores 26, Syracuse downs Charlotte 83-70 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 5:44 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim hoped to use the Battle 4 Atlantis this week to get a better idea of where his team was at early in the season.
- Syracuse University appeal of NCAA sanctions rewarded Updated: Nov-25-15 2:08 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - The NCAA has lessened its punishment of Syracuse University, reducing the penalty of lost basketball scholarships by four.
- Miami Hurricanes hoops sell out season tickets for 1st time Updated: Nov-25-15 12:24 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - The Miami Hurricanes have a season-ticket sellout in men's basketball for the first time.
- No. 9 Tar Heels use late surge to down Kansas State, 80-70 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams runs a drill in practice designed to mimic exactly what the Tar Heels faced against Kansas State, an eight-point deficit in the closing minutes.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt cruises past Wake Forest 86-64 in Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 12:31 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Vanderbilt has reached the championship game of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational without really being tested.
- Louisville size dominates in win over St. Francis Brooklyn Updated: Nov-24-15 10:45 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - In the pecking order of college basketball, Louisville ranks right about the top of the food chain. St. Francis Brooklyn, not so much.
- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 10:39 pm
NEW YORK - Ben Simmons did not impact the game with his shooting. His passing might have had even more of an impact if LSU was able to make more plays.
- Virginia Tech cruises past NC A&T 90-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:33 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech's four-game, season-opening homestand is over. Now, the Hokies get ready to hit the road and take on one of the best teams in the nation.
- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 10:32 pm
NEW YORK - North Carolina State had a two-part plan Tuesday night: clog the lane defensively against star freshman Ben Simmons and get a win.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- Arizona State holds off NC State 79-76 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 am
NEW YORK - After dealing with a preseason foot injury and spraining his ankle last week, Savon Goodman was a force for Arizona State.
- Pacific beats Notre Dame de Namur 79-44 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
STOCKTON, California - Jacob Lampkin had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Tonko Vuko added 11 points and six rebounds as Pacific defeated Division II Notre Dame de Namur 79-44 on Monday night.
- UMass hits 16 3-pointers in 82-65 rout of Clemson Updated: Nov-24-15 12:28 am
LAS VEGAS - Massachusetts' 3-point shooting Monday night left Clemson shell shocked in the Main Event tournament at MGM Grand.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-24-15 12:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.