- De La Rosa pitches Rockies to 2-1 win over Athletics Updated: Jul-01-15 1:21 am
- Reds fall to Twins 8-5 after long weather delay Updated: Jul-01-15 1:17 am
CINCINNATI - After a long wait to get started, Anthony DeSclafani had a hard time doing anything quickly.
- Hunter homers, Twins beat Reds 8-5 after long weather delay Updated: Jul-01-15 1:06 am
CINCINNATI - Torii Hunter got the Minnesota Twins moving after a long wait.
- Sale ties strikeout record, White Sox edge Cardinals in 11th Updated: Jul-01-15 12:59 am
ST. LOUIS - Chris Sale forced another avalanche of swings and misses. Helping at the bat, was an unexpected bonus.
- Pujols homers, Heaney deals in Angels' 2-1 win over Yankees Updated: Jul-01-15 12:54 am
- Walker's RBI double in 14th lifts Pirates over Tiger 5-4 Updated: Jul-01-15 12:53 am
- M's rookie Montgomery 1-hits Padres for 2nd straight shutout Updated: Jul-01-15 12:51 am
- Mariners rookie Montgomery loses no-hit bid in 7th vs Padres Updated: Jul-01-15 12:12 am
- Royals struggle against Keuchel in 4-0 loss to Astros Updated: Jul-01-15 12:00 am
HOUSTON - Kansas City starter Danny Duffy was done in by a couple of bad pitches on Tuesday night against the Houston Astros.
- Keuchel dominates again to help Astros shut out Royals 4-0 Updated: Jun-30-15 11:44 pm
HOUSTON - Dallas Keuchel probably could have thrown a second straight complete game on Tuesday night.
- Estrada roughed up, Blue Jays lose 4-3 to Red Sox Updated: Jun-30-15 11:39 pm
TORONTO - After two straight brilliant starts, Toronto right-hander Marco Estrada turned in a dud against Boston.
- Angels' Scioscia downplays report of rift with GM Dipoto Updated: Jun-30-15 11:30 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia downplayed a report of a renewed rift with general manager Jerry Dipoto on Tuesday, insisting the two are "a good team."
- Orioles' 3 HRs not enough in 8-6 loss to Rangers Updated: Jun-30-15 11:26 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles got two home runs from Chris Davis, another from Manny Machado and had six players get hits.
- Ortiz and Bradley HR, Red Sox top Toronto for 3rd win in row Updated: Jun-30-15 11:20 pm
TORONTO - Minus injured stars Hanley Ramirez and Dustin Pedroia, the Boston Red Sox managed to match their longest winning streak of the season.
- Rays' bats silenced again in 6-2 loss to Indians Updated: Jun-30-15 11:15 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash says he isn't frustrated by the Rays' offensive slump.
- Salazar backed by 3 HRs, Indians beat Rays 6-2 Updated: Jun-30-15 11:06 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Danny Salazar had his best fastball Tuesday night and didn't see much reason to use anything else.
- Moreland hits 2 HRs to lead Rangers past Orioles 8-6 Updated: Jun-30-15 11:00 pm
- White Sox ace Sale strikes out 10 for 8th straight game Updated: Jun-30-15 10:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - White Sox pitcher Chris Sale has struck out at least 10 for the eighth straight game, matching the best run in major league history.
- Rusney Castillo rejoins Red Sox on standby for Ramirez Updated: Jun-30-15 9:39 pm
TORONTO - Rookie outfielder Rusney Castillo has rejoined the Boston Red Sox on a standby basis, just in case Hanley Ramirez's injured hand doesn't heal in the next day or two.
- Josh Hamilton activated from DL by Rangers, Gallo to minors Updated: Jun-30-15 5:33 pm
BALTIMORE - Josh Hamilton is back on the Texas Rangers' 25-man roster, eager to jump-start a season that has been marred by injury.
- Gray to miss start for A's vs. Rockies with illness Updated: Jun-30-15 4:55 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Oakland Athletics scratched starter Sonny Gray because of an illness and brought up right-hander Chris Bassitt from Triple-A Nashville to face Colorado.
- Former Razorback Benintendi signs with Boston Red Sox Updated: Jun-30-15 2:32 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Former Arkansas Razorback outfielder Andrew Benintendi has signed a professional baseball contract with the Boston Red Sox.
- Rockies lose series opener to Athletics, 7-1 Updated: Jun-30-15 2:41 am
OAKLAND, California - David Hale put the Colorado Rockies in an early hole they were unable to overcome.
- Yankees stopped by Trout's glove, bat in 4-1 loss to Angels Updated: Jun-30-15 2:27 am
ANAHEIM, California - Chris Young simply threw up his hands when Mike Trout sprinted back and made his second remarkable catch of the night, robbing him of another sure run-scoring hit.
- Twins fall behind by 8 runs early, lose to Reds 11-7 Updated: Jun-29-15 11:41 pm
CINCINNATI - The Minnesota Twins knew all about Billy Hamilton's speed. Nothing they did could slow him - or the rest of the Reds' lineup, for that matter.