- Jazz show off draft picks, but growth must come from within Updated: Jun-26-15 9:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The last 48 hours have been all about the draft picks for the Utah Jazz as the team introduced former Kentucky forward Trey Lyles and Boston College Olivier Hanlan during a Friday news conference.
- Utah Jazz select Kentucky forward Trey Lyles Updated: Jun-26-15 1:56 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Lyles certainly wasn't a "sexy" pick for the Utah Jazz at No. 12.
- Utah Jazz select Olivier Hanlan with No. 42 pick Updated: Jun-25-15 11:47 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz have selected Olivier Hanlan with the No. 42 pick of the NBA draft. The team used its first second-round pick on the 6-foot-4, 186-pound guard from Boston College after taking Kentucky forward Trey Lyles with the No. 12 overall pick.
- Utah Jazz work out Dekker, miss out on Hollis-Jefferson Updated: Jun-19-15 3:54 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz got an up-close look at Wisconsin forward Sam Dekker during the team's final workout before the NBA draft next week. It just wasn't the exact look the organization was hoping for.
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws works out for hometown Utah Jazz Updated: Jun-01-15 4:30 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Tyler Haws has been on an odd mission of late - trying to prove to NBA teams that he can shoot the ball. The scenario is a bit strange considering he finished his BYU career as the school's all-time leading scorer and built his reputation off being a knock-down shooter.