- Utah Jazz sign center Tibor Pleiss Updated: Jul-14-15 6:57 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz have signed German center Tibor Pleiss to a multiyear deal.
- Utah Jazz sign Raul Neto to multi-year contract Updated: Jul-09-15 10:56 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz have signed point guard Raul Neto to a multi-year contract.
- NBA assistant coaches change roles at Summer Leagues Updated: Jul-09-15 6:44 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Jazz coach Quin Snyder was in the hallways of the arena Tuesday night, wrangling his two kids who both wanted to be picked up by daddy. Meanwhile, assistant coach Alex Jensen was meeting with the media after the team's second summer league game in Salt Lake City.
- Utah Jazz sign No. 12 draft pick Trey Lyles Updated: Jul-08-15 12:20 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Lyles received his first round of applause inside the Utah Jazz arena Monday evening as he sat in the stands watching summer league action.
- Young veterans look to summer league to refine skills Updated: Jul-07-15 2:48 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The NBA summer leagues were created, in part, for players like Marcus Smart and Dante Exum. The first-round picks from the 2014 draft - Exum at No. 5 and Smart at No. 6 - were both considered talents that would need some refining. They finished their rookie seasons as starters, but combined they barely averaged 10 points.
- Okafor leads top performers from Day 1 of Utah Summer League Updated: Jul-07-15 12:18 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Top performers from Day 1 of Utah Jazz Summer League:
- Utah Jazz agree to terms with free agent Joe Ingles Updated: Jul-06-15 8:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press the Utah Jazz have verbally agreed to a free agent deal with Joe Ingles. Details of the deal were not immediately available.
- NBA transitions from free agency fury to summer league games Updated: Jul-03-15 3:28 pm
NBA teams are now turning their attention to youngsters and player development with summer leagues set to tip off after executives and owners around the league agreed to shell out millions of dollars to veteran free agents this week in an attempt to improve their immediate lot.