- Young veterans look to summer league to refine skills Updated: Jul-07-15 2:48 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The NBA summer leagues were created, in part, for players like Marcus Smart and Dante Exum. The first-round picks from the 2014 draft - Exum at No. 5 and Smart at No. 6 - were both considered talents that would need some refining. They finished their rookie seasons as starters, but combined they barely averaged 10 points.
- Okafor leads top performers from Day 1 of Utah Summer League Updated: Jul-07-15 12:18 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Top performers from Day 1 of Utah Jazz Summer League:
- Utah Jazz agree to terms with free agent Joe Ingles Updated: Jul-06-15 8:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press the Utah Jazz have verbally agreed to a free agent deal with Joe Ingles. Details of the deal were not immediately available.
- NBA transitions from free agency fury to summer league games Updated: Jul-03-15 3:28 pm
NBA teams are now turning their attention to youngsters and player development with summer leagues set to tip off after executives and owners around the league agreed to shell out millions of dollars to veteran free agents this week in an attempt to improve their immediate lot.
- Jazz show off draft picks, but growth must come from within Updated: Jun-26-15 9:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The last 48 hours have been all about the draft picks for the Utah Jazz as the team introduced former Kentucky forward Trey Lyles and Boston College Olivier Hanlan during a Friday news conference.
- Utah Jazz select Kentucky forward Trey Lyles Updated: Jun-26-15 1:56 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Lyles certainly wasn't a "sexy" pick for the Utah Jazz at No. 12.
- Utah Jazz select Olivier Hanlan with No. 42 pick Updated: Jun-25-15 11:47 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz have selected Olivier Hanlan with the No. 42 pick of the NBA draft. The team used its first second-round pick on the 6-foot-4, 186-pound guard from Boston College after taking Kentucky forward Trey Lyles with the No. 12 overall pick.
- Utah Jazz work out Dekker, miss out on Hollis-Jefferson Updated: Jun-19-15 3:54 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz got an up-close look at Wisconsin forward Sam Dekker during the team's final workout before the NBA draft next week. It just wasn't the exact look the organization was hoping for.