- Utah Jazz agree to terms with free agent Joe Ingles Updated: Jul-06-15 8:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press the Utah Jazz have verbally agreed to a free agent deal with Joe Ingles. Details of the deal were not immediately available.
- OKC's Donovan getting feet wet as Thunder coach Updated: Jul-06-15 8:06 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Day by day, Billy Donovan is feeling more and more like an NBA head coach.
- Timberwolves agree to terms with Euro MVP Bjelica Updated: Jul-06-15 6:18 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - After a quiet start to free agency, the Minnesota Timberwolves are on the board with some much-needed experience for their bench.
- Durant: 'I can't wait to play the game I love again' Updated: Jul-04-15 6:14 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Kevin Durant says next summer can wait.
- Rockets bringing back spark plugs Brewer, Beverley Updated: Jul-03-15 11:45 pm
Daryl Morey didn't let the market dry up while he was waiting to hear from another star free agent about coming to Houston.
- NBA transitions from free agency fury to summer league games Updated: Jul-03-15 3:28 pm
NBA teams are now turning their attention to youngsters and player development with summer leagues set to tip off after executives and owners around the league agreed to shell out millions of dollars to veteran free agents this week in an attempt to improve their immediate lot.
- AP Source: Blazers reach 5-year $120M-plus deal with Lillard Updated: Jul-03-15 12:50 am
When Damian Lillard agreed to a new maximum contract extension with the Trail Blazers on Thursday, it may have been the beginning of a changing of the guard in Portland.
- Timberwolves to host open scrimmage on July 8 Updated: Jul-02-15 9:00 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves will host an open scrimmage at Target Center next week.
- Agent: Ed Davis agrees to 3-year, $20M deal with Blazers Updated: Jul-02-15 5:21 pm
Ed Davis is leaving Los Angeles for the Portland Trail Blazers. Now, like most of the rest of the league, he's waiting for LaMarcus Aldridge to make a decision and determine just how big Davis' role will be in his new home.
- AP Source: Trail Blazers give Aminu 4 years, $30 million Updated: Jul-01-15 1:17 am
The Portland Trail Blazers appear to be entering a period of change, so one of general manager Neil Olshey's first calls during free agency went to a familiar face.
- Bill would create special license plates for Trail Blazers Updated: Jun-30-15 10:07 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Portland Trail Blazers fans may soon be able to display their love for the team on their license plates.
- Thunder deal Luke Ridnour, his 4th trade in less than a week Updated: Jun-30-15 1:53 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Luke Ridnour may be in need of a rest - or a good travel agent - after being traded for the fourth time in less than a week.
- Westbrook unveils Jordan Brand shoe, cologne, eyeglass frame Updated: Jun-30-15 11:52 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder guard Russell Westbrook's imprint on fashion has expanded to include a signature Jordan Brand shoe, a cologne and an eyeglass frame collaboration with a high-end retailer.
- Oklahoma City Thunder complete team's coaching staff Updated: Jun-30-15 9:36 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder have completed the team's coaching staff.
- Newcomers Henderson, Plumlee, Vonleh introduced by Blazers Updated: Jun-29-15 8:56 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - On the first day in his new NBA city, Gerald Henderson was asked Monday about his impressions of Portland. Before he was able to answer, Trail Blazers general manager Neil Olshey mentioned the city's recent naked bicycle race.
- Murray State's Cameron Payne, Oklahoma City seem a good fit Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - In an NBA draft full of stars from the likes of Kentucky, Duke and Wisconsin, Cameron Payne's pedigree enticed the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Jazz show off draft picks, but growth must come from within Updated: Jun-26-15 9:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The last 48 hours have been all about the draft picks for the Utah Jazz as the team introduced former Kentucky forward Trey Lyles and Boston College Olivier Hanlan during a Friday news conference.
- Nuggets pick Mudiay ready to step into lineup Updated: Jun-26-15 8:46 pm
DENVER - Emmanuel Mudiay says he's ready to step into the Denver Nuggets' lineup and help lead the franchise to its first championship.
- Towns and Tyus arrive, Bjelica coming next to Timberwolves Updated: Jun-26-15 6:11 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jacqueline Cruz-Towns sat on a bench in the Minnesota Timberwolves' sparkling new practice facility, proudly wearing a Wolves hat on her head and a big smile on her face as she recalled a pre-draft visit her son Karl-Anthony made to Minneapolis last week.
- Wolves to hold open house for prospective ticket-buyers Updated: Jun-26-15 2:57 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves have scheduled an open house for fans considering season tickets, trying to build off the buzz created by their high-profile draft picks.
- Big nights for the biggest markets in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 2:53 am
NEW YORK - From coast to coast, the NBA draft was a big night for the biggest markets.
- Blazers select forward Hollis-Jefferson, trade him Updated: Jun-26-15 2:05 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Trail Blazers continued a retooling of their roster Thursday night when they selected Arizona forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson with the 23rd pick of the NBA draft then sent him to Brooklyn as part of a four-player deal.
- Utah Jazz select Kentucky forward Trey Lyles Updated: Jun-26-15 1:56 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Lyles certainly wasn't a "sexy" pick for the Utah Jazz at No. 12.
- Nuggets select guard Mudiay 7th in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:52 am
DENVER - Denver Nuggets general manager Tim Connelly failed in several attempts to watch Emmanuel Mudiay play in person.
- Thunder take Cameron Payne with No. 14 pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:44 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Cameron Payne can't wait to challenge Russell Westbrook.