- Jordan grabs 24 rebounds, Clippers beat Blazers 10 Updated: Dec-01-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - The way the Portland Trail Blazers kept fouling DeAndre Jordan down the stretch in a feeble attempt to rally from a double-digit deficit was enough to turn anyone's stomach - Damian Lillard notwithstanding.
- The longest-tenured players from the 4 major US pro sports Updated: Dec-01-15 2:16 am
Kobe Bryant has announced that this season, his 20th with the Los Angeles Lakers, will be his last. Bryant is the first NBA player to spend that many years with one franchise, though it's not completely uncommon across the other pro sports in the United States.
- Warriors win 19th straight, 106-103 over the Jazz Updated: Dec-01-15 12:28 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Stephen Curry was held in relative check for most of Monday night. The reigning MVP and NBA's leading scorer had 16 points through three quarters as Draymond Green and other teammates did the heavy lifting.
- Monroe scores 18 in Bucks' 92-74 win over Nuggets Updated: Dec-01-15 12:05 am
MILWAUKEE - Michael Carter-Williams, who lost his starting job while struggling this season, had a new look Monday night.
- Millsap, Teague lead Hawks to 106-100 win over Thunder Updated: Nov-30-15 11:52 pm
ATLANTA - Russell Westbrook let out an emphatic scream at the top of the key, surely believing his fourth-quarter outburst would carry the Oklahoma City Thunder to another victory.
- Timberwolves coach expects Rubio to play Tuesday vs. Magic Updated: Nov-30-15 8:16 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio is expected to return from a two-game absence when Minnesota plays Orlando on Tuesday night, coach Sam Mitchell said.
- Police still searching for killer of bookstore owner Updated: Nov-30-15 5:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Police say they have not given up on solving the 2010 stabbing death of a bookstore owner who is the mother-in-law of a Utah Jazz executive.
- Griffin helps Clippers beat Wolves for 13th straight time Updated: Nov-29-15 7:44 pm
- Blazers hand Lakers 5th straight loss with 108-96 win Updated: Nov-29-15 1:45 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard says part of his job is recognizing when a teammate is hot. CJ McCollum certainly was against the Lakers.
- Mavericks score first 16 points of second half, beat Nuggets Updated: Nov-29-15 12:48 am
DALLAS - The Dallas Mavericks could point to the best defensive quarter in the team's 36-year history for ending a three-game losing streak.
- Burks scores 21 as Jazz pull away from Pelicans 101-87 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz are no longer learning to play with Alec Burks, who missed most of last season with a shoulder injury. Coach Quin Snyder said the adjustment period is over.
- Milt Newton's odyssey from troubled kid to Timberwolves GM Updated: Nov-28-15 1:55 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Kent Amos sat in his Washington, D.C., living room 36 years ago, three lost boys standing before him.
- Wiggins scores 22 as Timberwolves beat Kings 101-91 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:38 am
SACRAMENTO, California - For a team that has struggled at home this season, the Minnesota Timberwolves have fared surprisingly well away from Target Center.
- Leonard scores 25, Spurs beat Nuggets 91-80 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:01 am
DENVER - Kawhi Leonard is on quite a roll. The reigning NBA Defensive Player of the Year also is being noticed for his play on the offensive end.
- Durant leads Thunder to 103-87 win over Pistons Updated: Nov-28-15 12:10 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder showed why it pays to have two superstars.
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game skid against LA Updated: Nov-26-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Gordon Hayward uncorked the emotions that had been building through nearly four years of losing to the Clippers.
- Durant, Westbrook stop Nets' win streak in Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder were tired of losing to Brooklyn on their home floor.
- LaVine steps up to help Wolves beat Hawks 99-95 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - No one Minnesota Timberwolves player dominated on Wednesday night. It was different players at different points of the game coming up with timely shots, tough defense or the extra pass.
- Butler scores 22, Bulls beat Blazers in Rose's return Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - This visit to Portland ended on a much happier note for Derrick Rose than the last.
- Griffin, Jordan each score 18, Clippers beat Nuggets 111-94 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:19 am
DENVER - Wesley Johnson lacked the stats of his superstar teammates, though they were praising him after the Los Angeles Clippers snapped a three-game losing streak.
- Timberwolves host 100 military members for practice Updated: Nov-24-15 3:29 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves are hosting 100 members of the military as a way of saying thank you for their service.
- Durant, Thunder rout Jazz 111-89 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kevin Durant quickly answered any questions about his hamstring injury.
- Wiggins scores 32 as Wolves drop Sixers to 0-15 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:24 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Through another seemingly interminable losing streak, the Philadelphia 76ers have been done in by some of the NBA's biggest names.
- Lillard, McCollum lead Blazers past Lakers, 107-93 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:53 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard saw potential in the Los Angeles Lakers' talented young guards. The Portland star guard also demonstrated just how far D'Angelo Russell and Jordan Clarkson have got to go to catch up with the Trail Blazers' brilliant young backcourt.
- Thompson leads Warriors to 15-0 start, over Nuggets 118-105 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:38 am
DENVER - Who's counting? The Golden State Warriors certainly are. The wins are piling up, and they're moving closer to NBA history.