- Georgia State gets third straight win, beats Troy 31-21 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:16 pm
ATLANTA - Nick Arbuckle padded his record-setting season with 368 yards and two touchdown passes as Georgia State won its third straight game, beating Troy 31-21 on Friday.
- Michel's TD gives Georgia 23-17 OT win over Georgia Southern Updated: Nov-22-15 12:17 am
ATHENS, Georgia - Sony Michel saw daylight, and the game was over.
- New Mexico State edges Louisiana-Lafayette 37-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:11 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Gregory Hogan hauled in a touchdown pass to tie the game late in the fourth quarter and Parker Davidson nailed a 21-yard field goal to lift New Mexico State to a 37-34 win over Louisiana-Lafayette on Saturday night.
- Jeremy Johnson with 4 TDs, leads Auburn over Idaho 56-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:41 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn's goal against Idaho was simple. Coming into the game with five wins, the Tigers wanted to gain bowl eligibility before heading into rivalry week, and Gus Malzahn's squad did just that.
- Georgia State pulls away from South Alabama, 24-10 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:46 pm
ATLANTA - Nick Arbuckle completed 27 of his 44 passes for 311 yards and a touchdown to help lead Georgia State past South Alabama 24-10 on Saturday.
- Jones, White lead Texas State over Louisiana-Monroe 16-3 Updated: Nov-20-15 1:11 am
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Tyler Jones and Lawrence White connected for a pair of touchdown passes on Thursday night, and Texas State snapped a three-game losing streak with a 16-3 win over Louisiana-Monroe.
- Malzahn expects to start Jeremy Johnson at quarterback Updated: Nov-17-15 1:29 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Jeremy Johnson will likely remain Auburn's starting quarterback for the Tigers' game against Idaho on Saturday.
- ULM developing plan for football coaching search Updated: Nov-17-15 7:36 am
MONROE, Louisiana - Louisiana-Monroe President Nick Bruno and athletic director Brian Wickstrom plan to meet over the next couple of days and hope to have a plan finalized to begin the search for a new football coach.
- Arkansas, Arkansas State receive votes in AP football poll Updated: Nov-15-15 3:56 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Both Arkansas and Arkansas State received votes in this week's Associated Press college football poll.
- Arkansas State takes control to beat Louisiana-Monroe 59-21 Updated: Nov-14-15 9:12 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Fredi Knighten threw for 300 yards and five touchdowns passes, and ran for a score as Arkansas State maintained sole possession of first place in the Sun Belt Conference with a 59-21 win over Louisiana-Monroe on Saturday night.
- Louisiana-Monroe fires coach Todd Berry Updated: Nov-14-15 9:00 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Louisiana-Monroe athletic director Brian Wickstrom says football coach Todd Berry has been fired.
- Moore runs wild in Appalachian State's 47-20 win over Idaho Updated: Nov-14-15 8:54 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - Jalin Moore rushed for a freshman school-record 244 yards, and Appalachian State beat Idaho 47-20 on Saturday night.
- Georgia State downs Texas State 41-19 Updated: Nov-14-15 7:35 pm
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Nick Arbuckle threw for a school-record and career-high 471 yards and a career-high-tying four TDs to lead Georgia State to a 41-19 win over Texas State on Saturday.
- Georgia Southern rushing attack helps dismantle Troy 45-10 Updated: Nov-14-15 7:15 pm
TROY, Alabama - Matt Breida had 84 yards rushing and a touchdown on 17 carries to lead a balanced ground game in Georgia Southern's 45-10 win over Troy on Saturday.
- Johnson's go-ahead TD leads South Alabama past LA-Lafayette Updated: Nov-12-15 11:26 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - E.J. May made a late interception to set up Xavier Johnson's go-ahead 16-yard touchdown run with 3:32 left and South Alabama beat Louisiana-Lafayette 32-25 on Thursday night.
- Idaho receiver Dezmon Epps dismissed from team Updated: Nov-09-15 7:37 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - Idaho receiver Dezmon Epps has been dismissed from the team.
- New Mexico State rallies to beat Texas State 31-21 Updated: Nov-07-15 7:44 pm
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Nick Jeanty threw for two TDs, Larry Rose III ran for 207 yards and two scores and New Mexico State rallied to beat Texas State 31-21 on Saturday.
- Silvers throws for 4 TDs, Troy routs Louisiana-Monroe 51-14 Updated: Nov-07-15 7:38 pm
TROY, Alabama - Brandon Silvers threw for 326 yards and four touchdowns and Troy routed Louisiana-Monroe, 51-14 in a Sun Belt Conference battle Saturday.
- Clements leads South Alabama to 52-45 win over Idaho Updated: Nov-07-15 6:59 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Cody Clements threw for two touchdowns and rushed for two scores as South Alabama held on to beat Idaho 52-45 on Saturday.
- Louisiana-Lafayette edges Georgia State 23-21 Updated: Nov-07-15 6:02 pm
ATLANTA - Stevie Artigue kicked a 21-yard field goal in the fourth quarter after a failed Georgia State fake punt and Louisiana-Lafayette took a 23-21 victory on Saturday.
- Arkansas State scores 26 straight; beats Appalachian State Updated: Nov-05-15 11:13 pm
BOONE, North Carolina - Fredi Knighten threw for 208 yards and one touchdown, JD Houston kicked four field goals, and Arkansas State scored 26 straight points in a 40-27 victory over Appalachian State on Thursday night.
- New Mexico St gets first win in OT, tops Idaho 55-48 Updated: Nov-01-15 12:35 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Larry Rose III scored on 1-yard runs three times in the fourth quarter to bring New Mexico State back from a 23-point deficit to start the second half, then punched in from the 2 in overtime to lift the Aggies to their first win in eight tries for a 55-48 OT win over Idaho Saturday night.
- Arkansas State takes out Georgia State in 48-34 shootout win Updated: Oct-31-15 11:13 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Warren Wand ran for 119 yards and a touchdown as Arkansas State pulled away to beat Georgia State 48-34 Saturday night.
- Louisiana Lafayette rallies to beat Louisiana Monroe 30-24 Updated: Oct-31-15 8:53 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Brooks Haack threw for a TD and ran for another and Louisiana Lafayette cashed in on a blocked punt and penalty to rally to beat Louisiana Monroe 30-24 Saturday in the 51st Battle on the Bayou rivalry game.
- Appalachian State beats Troy 44-41 in 3 overtimes Updated: Oct-31-15 8:35 pm
BOONE, North Carolina - Appalachian State's Zach Matics kicked a 24-yard field goal after the Mountaineers had stuffed a fake field-goal attempt for a 44-41 victory over Troy on Saturday night in triple overtime.