- Surging Arkansas looks to end Pinkel's Missouri career Updated: Nov-26-15 2:09 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Brandon Allen and the rest of Arkansas' fifth-year seniors have experienced nearly every high and low imaginable, from an 11-win season in 2011 to the bottom of the Southeastern Conference following Bobby Petrino's firing.
- Arkansas tries to bounce back following blocked field goal Updated: Nov-23-15 5:56 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas coach Bret Bielema sat in his office following a 51-50 loss to Mississippi State on Saturday night, having finished his postgame meeting with players and media responsibilities.
- Prescott, Allen put on amazing QB duel in shootout Updated: Nov-23-15 4:25 am
As poor as the reputation has been this season for Southeastern Conference quarterbacks, Mississippi State's Dak Prescott and Arkansas' Brandon Allen put on arguably the best head-to-head show in a game this season on Saturday night.
- Late block helps Mississippi State hold off Arkansas 51-50 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:46 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema has experienced his share of heartbreak in three seasons at Arkansas.
- Late block helps Mississippi State hold off Arkansas 51-50 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:12 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen has coached the likes of Tim Tebow at Florida and Alex Smith at Utah.
- Arkansas is hot, surging; No. 17 LSU is not so hot, fading Updated: Nov-19-15 4:06 am
Things to watch in the Southeastern Conference during Week 12 of the college football season:
- Mississippi State needs to stop big plays against Arkansas Updated: Nov-17-15 2:37 pm
Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen said that his team's defense was "fantastic" during last weekend's loss to Alabama with the notable exception of a handful of plays.
- Arkansas 4-game winning streak helps ease pain of slow start Updated: Nov-16-15 6:22 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema isn't one to reflect on what his team has accomplished during the course of a season.
- Arkansas' Hunter Henry a semifinalist for John Mackey Award Updated: Nov-16-15 3:23 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas tight end Hunter Henry has been named one of the eight semifinalists for the John Mackey Award.
- Arkansas' Greenlaw, Skipper selected for conference awards Updated: Nov-16-15 2:59 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The Southeastern Conference has selected Arkansas linebacker Dre Greenlaw and offensive tackle Dan Skipper for weekly awards.
- Arkansas, Arkansas State receive votes in AP football poll Updated: Nov-15-15 3:56 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Both Arkansas and Arkansas State received votes in this week's Associated Press college football poll.
- Surging Arkansas sinks No. 9 LSU, 31-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 12:43 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - As sure as Arkansas' Alex Collins has blossomed into one of the most explosive running backs in college football, the Razorbacks have become one of the toughest outs in the Southeastern Conference.
- Resilient Allen leading Arkansas' drive for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-12-15 4:25 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Brandon Allen avoided most of the criticism over the last two seasons, whether it was on talk radio, in print or on online message boards.
- Also-rans keep getting chances to disrupt SEC standings Updated: Nov-11-15 6:02 pm
Vanderbilt just missed a chance to keep the SEC East race cooking last week, losing by two points in Florida's division championship clincher.
- Allen powers Arkansas' offensive surge Updated: Nov-09-15 7:57 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Down by a touchdown in overtime against Mississippi, Bret Bielema huddled with Arkansas' offensive players.
- Arkansas-LSU game to be broadcast by ESPN Updated: Nov-08-15 7:16 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The Arkansas-LSU Southeastern Conference football game on Nov. 14 will be broadcast on ESPN.
- 4 weeks of can-you-believe-it college football plays Updated: Nov-07-15 10:47 pm
The once-in-a-lifetime play has become a weekly occurrence this college football season.
- Arkansas gets improbable 53-52 OT win over No. 19 Ole Miss Updated: Nov-07-15 9:08 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Brandon Allen had already thrown for a career-high 442 yards and six touchdowns when Arkansas coach Bret Bielema asked his senior quarterback to do just one more thing.
- No. 19 Ole Miss falls in OT to Arkansas 53-52 Updated: Nov-07-15 9:06 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi has had a few setbacks this season, but took some solace in knowing that it still controlled its own fate in the Southeastern Conference Western Division.
- No. 19 Mississippi grinding through 10th game in 10 weeks Updated: Nov-03-15 2:36 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - It's been a long grind for No. 19 Mississippi's football team, which will play its 10th game in 10 weeks on Saturday when it hosts Arkansas.
- Arkansas defense struggling to pressure opposing QBs Updated: Nov-03-15 2:34 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Robb Smith wanted no part of rehashing Arkansas' defensive performance two days following a 63-28 win over Tennessee-Martin, hardly surprising after his unit allowed 519 yards in the win.
- Arkansas' Smothers is SEC Lineman of the Week Updated: Nov-02-15 1:29 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - University of Arkansas center Mitch Smothers has been named the Southeastern Conference Lineman of the Week.
- Arkansas handles Tennessee-Martin 63-28 Updated: Oct-31-15 8:55 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Alex Collins was on the sideline during crunch time in Arkansas' 54-46, four-overtime win against Auburn last week, benched after injuring a toe, fumbling twice and drawing his coach's ire for being late to pre-game breakfast.
- Arkansas LB Greenlaw right at home with Hogs Updated: Oct-29-15 5:41 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Dre Greenlaw had his bags packed in junior high, ready to make yet another move to yet another group foster home. A ward of the state, Greenlaw had bounced from one home to another since he was 8.
- Auburn's Sean White improving, still hunting first TD pass Updated: Oct-27-15 3:28 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Sean White is still seeking his first touchdown pass four starts into his Auburn career, but he's also been putting up better numbers otherwise.