- Martin Brodeur has his No. 30 jersey retired by Devils Updated: Feb-09-16 9:08 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils have retired Martin Brodeur's No. 30 jersey during a pregame ceremony.
- Lundqvist makes 27 saves, Rangers win third in row Updated: Feb-08-16 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are starting to make a stretch run, and they are doing it with a couple of key players sidelined.
- Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh misses game with Devils Updated: Feb-08-16 6:04 pm
NEW YORK - Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh has been ruled out for New York's game with the New Jersey Devils with a possible concussion.
- Oshie, Ovechkin convert in shootout; Capitals top Devils 3-2 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:43 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A day after being called up from the minor leagues, Paul Carey got the Washington Capitals to overtime with his first NHL goal.
- Goalie Marty Brodeur gets statue, NJ Devils jersey retired Updated: Feb-06-16 3:06 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Even after retiring, Marty Brodeur is still the face of New Jersey Devils' hockey.
- Parenteau's shootout goal gives Leafs 3-2 win over Devils Updated: Feb-05-16 12:08 am
TORONTO - Moments after his 1,000th NHL game - and 546th win - Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock laid out his long-range blueprint.
- David Schlemko's power-play goal leads Devils over Rangers Updated: Feb-02-16 10:43 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils aren't going away. The fade everyone expected isn't happening.
- Surprising New Jersey Devils looking to end playoff drought Updated: Feb-01-16 6:22 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - After missing the playoffs the previous three seasons, the New Jersey Devils shook up their organization.
- Despite best start, Rangers in fight for playoffs at break Updated: Jan-28-16 3:20 pm
NEW YORK - Despite the best start in franchise history, the New York Rangers are in a fight to make the playoffs heading into the NHL All-Star break.
- Resurgent Crosby has Penguins back in postseason mix Updated: Jan-27-16 5:10 pm
PITTSBURGH - In the middle of chaos, the puck allowed Sidney Crosby a rare moment of clarity.
- Fleury, Penguins top Devils 2-0 for 3rd straight win Updated: Jan-26-16 10:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins may finally be starting to figure things out. Just in time - they hope - for a playoff push.
- Stempniak scores twice in Devils' 3-1 win over Jets Updated: Jan-23-16 11:28 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Lee Stempniak's short stint with the Winnipeg Jets was long enough to leave an impression.
- Devils' Jiri Tlusty has wrist surgery, will miss 3-4 months Updated: Jan-23-16 4:42 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey Devils forward Jiri Tlusty has undergone wrist surgery and is expected to be out three to four months.
- Zajac has goal, 3 assists as Devils beat Senators Updated: Jan-22-16 12:13 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - It had been a long time between goals for New Jersey Devils center Travis Zajac - 27 games to be exact.
- Devils win 2nd straight, 4-2 over the Calgary Flames Updated: Jan-19-16 11:06 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Cory Schneider and the New Jersey Devils are aware that analysts didn't think much of their chances to qualify for the postseason.
- Schneider shuts out Coyotes in Devils' 2-0 win Updated: Jan-16-16 5:15 pm
- Former WWE star CM Punk hopeful for UFC debut in July Updated: Jan-15-16 4:32 pm
CM Punk has sparred, trained, even sprayed down workout mats at his training academy.
- Pickard stops 27 shots to help Avalanche beat Devils 3-0 Updated: Jan-15-16 12:28 am
DENVER - The Colorado Avalanche were a little green on the blue line and in goal.
- Devils' Tootoo fined $2,000 by NHL for diving/embellishment Updated: Jan-14-16 1:29 pm
NEW YORK - The NHL has fined New Jersey Devils forward Jordin Tootoo $2,000 for his second offense of the diving-embellishment rule.
- Devils' Farnham suspended 4 games for hit in Blues game Updated: Jan-13-16 10:01 pm
- Berglund scores twice in Blues' 5-2 win over Devils Updated: Jan-13-16 12:36 am
ST. LOUIS - Blues forward Patrik Berglund is not at full strength. Not just yet.
- Devils' Elias has right knee surgery, out indefinitely Updated: Jan-12-16 6:34 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey Devils forward Patrik Elias has had surgery on his right knee.
- Merrill, Schneider lift Devils over Wild 2-1 Updated: Jan-11-16 12:16 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - New Jersey Devils defenseman Jon Merrill had overwhelmingly unpleasant memories at Minnesota's Xcel Energy Center.