- Mississippi court hears arguments in rape conviction appeal Updated: Aug-27-15 2:45 pm
JACKS0N, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has declined to throw out the rape conviction of a death row inmate.
- Ruling stands for Pearl River Co. in plant dispute Updated: Aug-21-15 9:52 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has let stand a ruling against a group of residents who sought to block development of five acres near the construction site of a sand drying plant in Pearl River County.
- Mississippi high court rejects bond issue challenge Updated: Aug-21-15 8:10 am
MERIDIAN, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has denied a challenge to a $3.2 million bond issue approved by the Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors.
- Mississippi death row inmate files appeal with US high court Updated: Aug-15-15 11:07 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - The American Bar Association is joining a Mississippi death row inmate's quest for a new trial, asking the U.S. Supreme Court to consider the failure of Thomas Loden Jr.'s lawyer to search the record for evidence that could have persuaded a judge to spare Loden's life.
- Mississippi Supreme Court: Lee Justice Court judge must go Updated: Aug-13-15 7:06 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court stood by its decision to remove Lee County Justice Court Judge Rickey Thompson from office for misconduct Thursday.
- Mississippi Supreme Court lets stand CON for hospital Updated: Aug-06-15 3:10 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has let stand the state's approval of a plan by Harrison HMA, owners of Gulf Coast Medical Center, to build a hospital in Biloxi.
- Mississippi man loses appeals conviction in sheriff's death Updated: Aug-06-15 3:03 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has upheld the conviction of a Lucedale man in the death of the sheriff of George County.
- Court will not review sexual battery conviction Updated: Jul-31-15 4:55 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has declined to hear an appeal in an Itawamba County sexual battery case.
- Attorney general seeks execution date for death row inmate Updated: Jul-29-15 3:35 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The state of Mississippi wants to execute Richard Gerald Jordan, the longest-serving inmate on death row, on or before Aug. 27.