- Police: 80 crashes reported across southern New England Updated: Feb-09-16 6:54 am
WARWICK, Rhode Island - Authorities say about 80 crashes were reported across southern New England as the snowstorm created difficult driving conditions on the roadways.
- Rhode Island police trace 'robocall' bomb threats to Russia Updated: Feb-08-16 4:20 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - State police say a string of bomb threats that targeted schools in three Rhode Island communities left an electronic trail leading to Russia.
- Police: Deaths of 2 women in Exeter not suspicious Updated: Feb-04-16 6:08 pm
EXETER, Rhode Island - Rhode Island State Police say the deaths of two women found in their Exeter home do not appear to be suspicious.
- Police release investigations into prospective state judges Updated: Feb-03-16 3:51 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island State Police have released for the first time background investigations into prospective state judges.
- Sex abuse scandal rocks exclusive New England prep school Updated: Jan-21-16 9:40 am
MIDDLETOWN, Rhode Island - For more than a century, St. George's School has been part of the pedigree of some of America's richest and most influential families. Astors, Vanderbilts and Bushes have attended the exclusive boarding school, where students can go sailing, play on world-class squash courts or simply enjoy a sweeping view of the sea from the hilltop campus.
- State police close to concluding 38 Studios investigation Updated: Jan-18-16 7:03 am