- Kindred-spirit QBs Favre, Stabler voted into Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-07-16 12:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The first NFL game Brett Favre ever attended, as a teenager growing up in Mississippi, was the final home game of Ken "The Snake" Stabler's career.
- Super Busts: The best teams to not win the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 pm
They had the stars, the swagger and the sparkling record to prove it.
- Jury finds former Viking Voigt guilty of bank fraud Updated: Feb-05-16 10:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt has been found guilty of one count of bank fraud.
- Vikings say 90 percent of US Bank Stadium seat licenses sold Updated: Feb-03-16 6:09 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings say they're just $10 million shy of a $125 million goal for selling seat licenses at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Judge denies Vikings' injunction request in sign dispute Updated: Jan-28-16 6:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal judge has denied the Minnesota Vikings' request for a preliminary injunction that would have forced Wells Fargo to remove or cover two rooftop signs near the new stadium.
- Former star Kenechi Udeze named USC's defensive line coach Updated: Jan-26-16 7:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Former Southern California lineman Kenechi Udeze has been named the Trojans' defensive line coach.
- Vikings safety Harrison Smith added to Pro Bowl roster Updated: Jan-25-16 7:58 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings are sending three more players to the Pro Bowl.
- Vikings hire ex-Eagles OC Pat Shurmur to coach tight ends Updated: Jan-25-16 4:09 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have hired Pat Shurmur as tight ends coach.
- Criminal trial underway for ex-Viking, business partner Updated: Jan-25-16 1:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt and a business partner are standing trial on criminal charges accusing them of stealing from investors.
- Vikings complete Eagan land purchase, could move HQ Updated: Jan-19-16 8:55 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have completed their purchase of 185 acres of land in Eagan which could become their new headquarters.
- Vikings kicker meets supportive, letter-writing 1st-graders Updated: Jan-14-16 9:25 pm
BLAINE, Minnesota - The first-graders at Northpoint Elementary obediently sat cross-legged on the floor, eagerly awaiting the arrival of their newfound friend.
- Vikings DE Everson Griffen picked as Pro Bowl sub Updated: Jan-14-16 6:19 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen has been selected as a replacement to the Pro Bowl.
- Vikings pick ex-Dolphins head coach Tony Sparano as OL coach Updated: Jan-14-16 6:01 pm
- Luke Bryan is 1st act announced for new Vikings stadium Updated: Jan-13-16 3:48 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Country star Luke Bryan is the first musical act announced for the new Minnesota Vikings stadium that opens this summer.
- Police: Vikings fan mistakenly breaks into police station Updated: Jan-12-16 8:06 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Police say a Vikings fan who was tailgating at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds broke into a police substation after the team's loss to Seattle, apparently thinking it was his own home.
- Zimmer fires Vikings assistant coach after line struggles Updated: Jan-12-16 6:21 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Mike Zimmer's mark on the Minnesota Vikings was always going to be defense first.
- Seahawks thaw out from Minnesota, move on in the postseason Updated: Jan-11-16 8:09 pm
RENTON, Washington - Despite all of his rapid optimism, there came a point in the NFC wild-card game where doubt creeped into Pete Carroll's mind.
- Stung by late lapses vs. Seahawks, Vikings try to move on Updated: Jan-11-16 7:27 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Adrian Peterson finished his ninth year with the Minnesota Vikings, his personal victory total in the playoffs still stuck on one.
- Vikings' Walsh maintains confidence in spite of missed kick Updated: Jan-11-16 6:14 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - For the second time in a span of about 18 hours, this time at team headquarters instead of the home stadium, Blair Walsh stood in front of his cubicle and spoke to reporters about his now-infamous 27-yard field goal try that went wide left into the wind.
- Seahawks-Vikings most-watched early Sunday wild-card game Updated: Jan-11-16 4:22 pm
NEW YORK - The Seahawks' comeback win over the Vikings is the most-watched early Sunday NFL wild-card game on record.
- After Walsh's miss, other heartbreaking postseason kicks Updated: Jan-11-16 3:34 pm
The good news for Blair Walsh is that he's not alone.
- Seahawks survive against Vikings in frigid wild-card game Updated: Jan-11-16 3:34 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Even as Minnesota Vikings kicker Blair Walsh trotted out for what his coach called a "chip shot" game-winning field goal try, ever-optimistic Seattle coach Pete Carroll kept right on believing his Seahawks weren't done yet.
- Blair Walsh goes from hero to goat with 27-yard miss Updated: Jan-10-16 7:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings have a long list of agonizing playoff defeats.
- NFL Latest: Packers Adams hurts knee as Packers lead 24-18 Updated: Jan-10-16 7:06 pm
The Latest from NFL wild-card games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Seahawks escape with 10-9 win over Vikings after Walsh miss Updated: Jan-10-16 6:36 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks needed more than three quarters to warm up at Minnesota, their quest to avenge last year's Super Bowl loss nearly frozen before it began.