- Peterson 'feels good to be back in the building' Updated: Jun-03-15 3:56 am
- Column: Peterson changes course at just the right time Updated: Jun-02-15 6:07 pm
Adrian Peterson made his point, only to find out no one was in any mood to listen.
- EPA, developer reach deal over stormwater discharges Updated: Jun-01-15 12:04 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Federal environmental officials have settled claims with a New Jersey homebuilder owned by the family of the Minnesota Vikings' owner that the firm failed to control stormwater discharges, possibly polluting rivers in the state.
- Renderings of new Minneapolis park released Updated: May-28-15 7:26 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A city council member hopes renderings of a new Minneapolis city park in front of the Minnesota Vikings stadium will help jumpstart fundraising.
- Players' union asks court to hold NFL's Goodell in contempt Updated: May-19-15 7:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The NFL players' union has asked a federal court to hold the league and Commissioner Roger Goodell in contempt for not complying with a federal judge's order to send Adrian Peterson's disciplinary case back to an arbitrator.
- Vikings co-owner sued in New Jersey over real estate company Updated: May-16-15 12:09 am
FREEHOLD, New Jersey - A co-owner of the NFL's Minnesota Vikings has been sued in New Jersey by the children of a former partner who say their father was cut out of a real estate deal by Zygi Wilf and his father.
- Vikings owners put in $14M more to stadium project for TVs Updated: May-15-15 12:04 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings owners have committed an additional $14 million toward their new stadium, mostly toward the high-definition television system.
- NFLPA: Judge 'unassailably correct' in siding with Peterson Updated: May-12-15 6:22 pm
ST. LOUIS - The NFL Players Association has submitted its written argument to the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, criticizing the suspension of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson that has since expired.
- 'Holdout' now almost unknown for NFL rookies Updated: May-08-15 4:38 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - As the days ticked down toward the first rookie minicamp for the Minnesota Vikings, executive vice president of football operations Rob Brzezinski worked feverishly with one goal in mind.
- Vikings sign all 10 draft picks before rookie camp Updated: May-07-15 8:32 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have signed their entire 10-player draft class, just before the beginning of their rookie minicamp.
- Tech executive mourned by Silicon Valley luminaries Updated: May-05-15 11:11 pm
PALO ALTO, California - Tech industry luminaries and friends gathered Tuesday for a memorial service honoring David Goldberg, a popular business leader whose marriage to Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg made them one of Silicon Valley's most prominent couples.
- Vikings agree to deals with 10 undrafted rookies Updated: May-05-15 7:39 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have agreed to terms with contracts with 10 undrafted rookies, including Virginia safety Anthony Harris.
- Vikings exercise contract options on Harrison Smith, Kalil Updated: May-04-15 3:09 pm