- Falcons' Freeman ruled out against Vikings with concussion Updated: Nov-27-15 2:39 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Running back Devonta Freeman, recovering from a concussion, will not play Sunday in the Atlanta Falcons' game against the Minnesota Vikings.
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau Updated: Nov-27-15 12:51 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Brett Favre had one more memorable moment with the Green Bay Packers.
- Vikings line out to slow pass rush with Falcons up next Updated: Nov-26-15 2:22 am
- Broncos bring in Christian Ponder to add depth at QB Updated: Nov-25-15 7:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Brady vs. Manning XVII, which won't happen this weekend and maybe ever.
- Falcons not overly concerned by QB Matt Ryan's recent slump Updated: Nov-25-15 5:34 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Matt Ryan has made some plays he'd like to have back. He's done plenty of good things, as well.
- Sore Packers need to bounce back for Thanksgiving night Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers celebrated the end of their three-game losing streak and return to the top of the NFC North on the flight home from Minnesota.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Disappointed Vikings determined to stay true to identity Updated: Nov-23-15 5:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings moved on from the loss to rival Green Bay, determined to isolate this defeat.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Packers refuse to concede division race, top Vikings 30-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:49 am
- Vikings struggle on big stage again in 30-13 loss to Packers Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
- Rodgers, Packers beat Vikings 30-13 to even NFC North race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:41 pm
- Goodell: Peterson 'taking great advantage' of opportunity Updated: Nov-22-15 5:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's letter to Adrian Peterson last year spelled out the reasons for his suspension and the conditions for his reinstatement in cold, unsympathetic terms.
- Joseph the man in the middle of Vikings' improving defense Updated: Nov-21-15 2:23 am
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Restructuring the porous Minnesota Vikings defense started with one big move for coach Mike Zimmer in 2014: signing 329-pound nose tackle Linval Joseph.
- Packers QB Rodgers probable for division showdown vs Vikings Updated: Nov-20-15 5:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - James Campen didn't have to be told the unsettling numbers for how often Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been knocked around in recent weeks.
- Packers look to get run game going and limit Vikes' Peterson Updated: Nov-19-15 6:50 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Run the ball on offense. Stop the run on defense.
- Man gets life in prison in death of Adrian Peterson's son Updated: Nov-19-15 6:01 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A man convicted in the death of the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has been sentenced to life in prison in South Dakota.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Viking 'ship' will be erected outside new stadium Updated: Nov-19-15 11:30 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings expect an addition to the plaza outside the new stadium in Minneapolis will be a showstopper.
- Old man CB Terence Newman excelling for Minnesota Vikings Updated: Nov-18-15 5:47 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - In their short partnership together in Minnesota, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer and general manager Rick Spielman have forged a compromise of sorts when it comes to assembling the team's roster.
- Who needs Peyton Manning when you have Brock Osweiler Updated: Nov-17-15 3:32 am
Grab a clipboard, Peyton Manning. It's Brock Osweiler's time.
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 4:32 am
OAKLAND, California - A game billed as a matchup between emerging second-year quarterbacks Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr was overshadowed by a more established star.
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
OAKLAND, California - Two months after leaving the Bay Area stung by a lopsided season-opening loss, the Minnesota Vikings head home from their second trip to the West Coast in a much happier spot.
- At midpoint, Peterson has NFL rushing lead at age 30 Updated: Nov-13-15 5:00 pm
Halfway through his comeback season, Adrian Peterson has the NFL rushing lead.
- Raiders offense faces tough test with injuries, Vikings Updated: Nov-11-15 8:31 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Since returning from the bye, the Oakland Raiders offense has been on a run this team hasn't seen in 20 years.