- NB I-5 in S. Ore. closed after shooting involving police Updated: Jul-02-15 12:56 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon authorities say both northbound lanes of Interstate 5 in southern Oregon have been closed for several hours Wednesday evening north of Grants Pass after a shooting that involved Oregon State Police.
- Police: Woman in wheelchair killed on I-5 in Lane County Updated: Jun-19-15 7:28 pm
COBURG, Oregon - The Oregon State Police say a passenger vehicle struck and killed a woman whose wheelchair was on Interstate 5 in Lane County.
- State DOJ says Oregon police not prepared for complex cases Updated: Jun-06-15 5:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The state Department of Justice says Oregon State Police lack experience, money and the constitutional know-how to properly handle complex criminal investigations.
- Wash. man arrested after high-speed chase, crash Updated: Jun-05-15 4:34 am
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a 33-year-old Vancouver, Washington, man has been arrested after a high-speed chase ended in a crash on Interstate 5 near Woodburn, Oregon.
- Man arrested with 61 pounds of pot in Oregon, police say Updated: Jun-04-15 6:19 am
LAVEVIEW, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a Tennessee man carrying 61 pounds of marijuana in his car was arrested in southern Oregon.