- Man dies on shoulder of I-84; autopsy to be performed Updated: May-06-16 11:11 am
MORO, Oregon - Police are investigating the death of a man found on the shoulder of Interstate 84 in north-central Oregon.
- Oregon deputy cleared in fatal crash Updated: May-02-16 11:53 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police investigators have cleared a Klamath County sheriff's deputy who was involved in a fatal traffic collision while trying to catch a suspect last fall.
- 2 inmates who walked away from work crews apprehended Updated: Apr-28-16 10:25 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Authorities have apprehended two inmates who walked away from work crews Tuesday.
- State to pay $318,000 in legal fees to man kicked by trooper Updated: Apr-20-16 2:37 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A judge has ordered the state to pay more than $318,000 to lawyers representing a Eugene man who was kicked by an Oregon State Police captain after a chase.
- Crews search for man swept into water by sneaker wave Updated: Apr-15-16 10:31 pm
DEPOE BAY, Oregon - Authorities are searching for a 26-year-old man who got swept into the water by a rogue wave near Depoe Bay on the Oregon Coast.
- Human remains found near Klamath Falls park Updated: Apr-12-16 1:48 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Authorities are investigating after an unidentified man's remains were found near a Klamath Falls park.