- Idaho man dies in rollover crash, alcohol a likely factor Updated: Jul-04-15 7:16 pm
DURKEE, Oregon - Authorities say alcohol consumption is suspected to be a factor in a rollover crash that killed an Idaho man in eastern Oregon.
- Oregon State Police: California man killed in I-5 standoff Updated: Jul-02-15 7:31 pm
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Four troopers and two federal agents all fired their weapons in a standoff on Interstate 5 in southern Oregon that left a man dead who had been sought in the slaying of his girlfriend in Northern California, Oregon State Police said Thursday.
- Police: Woman in wheelchair killed on I-5 in Lane County Updated: Jun-19-15 7:28 pm
COBURG, Oregon - The Oregon State Police say a passenger vehicle struck and killed a woman whose wheelchair was on Interstate 5 in Lane County.
- State DOJ says Oregon police not prepared for complex cases Updated: Jun-06-15 5:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The state Department of Justice says Oregon State Police lack experience, money and the constitutional know-how to properly handle complex criminal investigations.
- Wash. man arrested after high-speed chase, crash Updated: Jun-05-15 4:34 am
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a 33-year-old Vancouver, Washington, man has been arrested after a high-speed chase ended in a crash on Interstate 5 near Woodburn, Oregon.