- Stars' Spezza out after going head-first into boards Updated: Feb-05-16 10:01 pm
DALLAS - Dallas Stars forward Jason Spezza has been placed on injured reserve after he went head-first into the boards and left a game against Colorado.
- Klingberg's goal early in OT lifts Stars to 4-3 win over Avs Updated: Feb-05-16 1:09 am
DENVER - Stars defenseman John Klingberg wanted to catch the goalie off guard as he led a 3-on-1 rush in overtime.
- Seguin scores twice, Stars beat Jets 5-3 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:34 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Tyler Seguin took a final bite of pizza, quickly sipped from a bottle of water and turned to reporters for a postgame interview.
- Stars beat Calgary 2-1 in their last game before break Updated: Jan-26-16 12:20 am
DALLAS - Jamie Benn and the Dallas Stars were ready for some time off after a tough start to the new year. They go into the All-Star break coming off a needed victory.
- 2 short-handed goals help Avalanche beat Stars 3-1 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:35 am
DALLAS - For three years in a row now, the Colorado Avalanche have dominated Dallas.
- Benn scores 27th goal, Stars beat Oilers 3-2 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:04 am
- Lucic, Lecavalier get big goals in Kings' 3-2 win over Stars Updated: Jan-20-16 2:19 am
LOS ANGELES - For a guy who plans to retire this summer, Vincent Lecavalier looks far from finished with hockey.
- Hertl scores in overtime, Sharks beat Stars 4-3 Updated: Jan-17-16 2:06 am
SAN JOSE, California - Despite squandering a pair of third-period leads, the San Jose Sharks managed to extend their winning streak.
- Zibanejad stars as Sens score 4 late goals, stun Kings 5-3 Updated: Jan-16-16 8:04 pm
- Ducks ride big 1st period to 4-2 victory over Stars Updated: Jan-16-16 1:43 am
ANAHEIM, California - Jakob Silfverberg enjoyed looking up at the scoreboard in the first period and seeing a big, crooked number next to the Anaheim Ducks' name.
- Dubnyk makes 34 saves, Wild hold off Stars 2-1 Updated: Jan-10-16 12:29 am
DALLAS - For Devan Dubnyk and the Minnesota Wild, the game Saturday night came down to two shots by Dallas' Jamie Benn late in the third period.
- Stars GM Nill gets 5-year contract extension Updated: Jan-08-16 1:45 pm
FRISCO, Texas - General manager Jim Nill has been given a five-year contract extension from the Western Conference-leading Dallas Stars, who are off to the best start in franchise history.
- Stars beat Jets 2-1 in shootout to end 3-game losing streak Updated: Jan-08-16 12:35 am
DALLAS - Tyler Seguin and the Dallas Stars didn't plan to get picky while trying to snap out of their first funk this season.